Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 71
  1. #31
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    BTW, it doesn't seem like anyone have thought of this, but the gates are not chakra, so Guy is actually the best match against Kisame(or was, since it's no more Kisame), or anyone els that steels chakra from the enemy.

  2. #32
    The Wise One shadowfox87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    BTW, it doesn't seem like anyone have thought of this, but the gates are not chakra, so Guy is actually the best match against Kisame(or was, since it's no more Kisame), or anyone els that steels chakra from the enemy.
    The gates opening allow chakra to flow better internally. It's not like Bee, who had a chakra cloak around him which allowed Samehada to easily absorb it. Chakra that is within the body boosts the strength and speed to fight efficiently. That's why it is a Taijitsu and not a Ninjitsu.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

  3. #33
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Well, that is the same as I said just better. My only point was that Kisame couldn't use samahade to steal chakra from Guy during the gate part of the fight, hence making him the best opponent against Kisame. And Kisame didn't merge with Samahade to make that giant water bubble, or rather, he couldn't do it. He no longer had Samahade and that ofc, made a big difference in the outcome of the fight. But don't misunderstand me, Guy is extremely skilled and cool, I love him, but there where several differences to the conditions of the fights between Kisame-Bee and Kisame-Guy.

  4. #34
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Well, that is the same as I said just better. My only point was that Kisame couldn't use samahade to steal chakra from Guy during the gate part of the fight, hence making him the best opponent against Kisame. And Kisame didn't merge with Samahade to make that giant water bubble, or rather, he couldn't do it. He no longer had Samahade and that ofc, made a big difference in the outcome of the fight. But don't misunderstand me, Guy is extremely skilled and cool, I love him, but there where several differences to the conditions of the fights between Kisame-Bee and Kisame-Guy.
    either case with or without samhada kisame can't steal any chakra from gai. The water buble wouldn't have even mattered to gai. Look what gai did to kisame the frist fight in part 2 when he was underwater. Gai opened the 6 gate and the water was pushed aside.

    Even when gai owed kisame in the last fight gai on purpose went in the water to fight scrol shark and then just wiped out the place lol.

    No matter which way u look at it kisame had no chance.
    Last edited by psukkar; 05-02-2011 at 12:47 PM.

  5. #35
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    either case with or without samhada kisame can't steal any chakra from gai. The water buble wouldn't have even mattered to gai. Look what gai did to kisame the frist fight in part 2 when he was underwater. Gai opened the 6 gate and the water was pushed aside.

    Even when gai owed kisame in the last fight gai on purpose went in the water to fight scrol shark and then just wiped out the place lol.

    No matter which way u look at it kisame had no chance.
    dude, there was a reason kishi handicapped kisame the way he did.. in a fair fight, kisame would've raped gai lmao... i bet you think kakashi actually stood a chance against itachi when they faced off too huh.. haha. oh man >:]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  6. #36
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    dude, there was a reason kishi handicapped kisame the way he did.. in a fair fight, kisame would've raped gai lmao... i bet you think kakashi actually stood a chance against itachi when they faced off too huh.. haha. oh man >:]
    No i don;t think kahashi has any chance against itachi.

    But i do know kisame uses samahade to steal chakra to win fights. And samadade simply wouldnr have been able to steal chakra from him. Because the fact remains is that Gai's gate's auras and attacks ARE NOT chakra based. THATS WHY Kisame's shark attack din;t get stronger in the clash and mind you gai was fighting kisame under water by the way. Make note of that, as kisame though he would easily win but he OWNED easily instead.

    For you to think samadade would have a difference against guy, that means your also saying his gate's aura is chakra like the bujj cloaks and thats simply wrong.

    I knew gai would their fight after this first encouter in part 2. The fights result didn;t surpise me in the least.

    People for som reason don't like giving gai credit which is bejond me considering how strong he is without using chakra to rape his opponents. You know how many times Itachi warned kisame about GAI and he still though he could own gai till the end he realised how epic gai can be.

  7. #37
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    No i don;t think kahashi has any chance against itachi.

    But i do know kisame uses samahade to steal chakra to win fights. And samadade simply wouldnr have been able to steal chakra from him. Because the fact remains is that Gai's gate's auras and attacks ARE NOT chakra based. THATS WHY Kisame's shark attack din;t get stronger in the clash and mind you gai was fighting kisame under water by the way. Make note of that, as kisame though he would easily win but he OWNED easily instead.

    For you to think samadade would have a difference against guy, that means your also saying his gate's aura is chakra like the bujj cloaks and thats simply wrong.

    I knew gai would their fight after this first encouter in part 2. The fights result didn;t surpise me in the least.

    People for som reason don't like giving gai credit which is bejond me considering how strong he is without using chakra to rape his opponents. You know how many times Itachi warned kisame about GAI and he still though he could own gai till the end he realised how epic gai can be.
    i was joking with the kakashi-beating-itachi bit lol but yeah, bro; it's like this...

    kisame doesn't use samehada solely for the purpose for stealing chakra; first and foremost it's a sword, used to shave/cut his opponents to little pieces.. it's a dangerous weapon in the hands of kisame with his monstrous strength, with or without him sucking chakra. which is something he only has seemed to use against jinchurriki probably due t the convenience. kisame slipped in assuming gai's ultimate move was based on chakra, he dropped the ball on that.

    it was also obvious to me(and i'm sure alot of readers) that gai, neji, rocklee, and tenten were going to win in their fight against kisame; their the good guys, kisame was the bad guy, and kishi wasn't going to let the bad guy win this time. but what you need to realize is why was their a handicap every time kisame faced off against gai???

    the implications are clear, gai can't dream of defeating kisame in a fair and fresh fight.. the eight gates can grant it's user kage-level strength but guess what buddy, kisame is already at that level, his strength is monsterous, and both gai and the readers are a witness to that if they really analyze kisame's fights.. his only real shot in a fair fight, is going all out with the gates which would just lead to his death anyways, so basically, the farthest gai can get is a draw, if he got lucky enough to take kisame down with him.

    itachi only warned kisame not to underestimate(which shows how great he was at analyzing people considering how confident and arrogant kisame[which he has reason to be to be fair] was), NOT that kisame should avoid gai because he is oh so powerful... lol

    jounin, even elite jounin like kakashi have to really push it to their limit to match up with a kage-level or akatsuki-level, or basically an s-class shinobi..
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  8. #38
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    i was joking with the kakashi-beating-itachi bit lol but yeah, bro; it's like this...

    kisame doesn't use samehada solely for the purpose for stealing chakra; first and foremost it's a sword, used to shave/cut his opponents to little pieces.. it's a dangerous weapon in the hands of kisame with his monstrous strength, with or without him sucking chakra. which is something he only has seemed to use against jinchurriki probably due t the convenience. kisame slipped in assuming gai's ultimate move was based on chakra, he dropped the ball on that.

    it was also obvious to me(and i'm sure alot of readers) that gai, neji, rocklee, and tenten were going to win in their fight against kisame; their the good guys, kisame was the bad guy, and kishi wasn't going to let the bad guy win this time. but what you need to realize is why was their a handicap every time kisame faced off against gai???

    the implications are clear, gai can't dream of defeating kisame in a fair and fresh fight.. the eight gates can grant it's user kage-level strength but guess what buddy, kisame is already at that level, his strength is monsterous, and both gai and the readers are a witness to that if they really analyze kisame's fights.. his only real shot in a fair fight, is going all out with the gates which would just lead to his death anyways, so basically, the farthest gai can get is a draw, if he got lucky enough to take kisame down with him.

    itachi only warned kisame not to underestimate(which shows how great he was at analyzing people considering how confident and arrogant kisame[which he has reason to be to be fair] was), NOT that kisame should avoid gai because he is oh so powerful... lol

    jounin, even elite jounin like kakashi have to really push it to their limit to match up with a kage-level or akatsuki-level, or basically an s-class shinobi..
    Holy crap,

    I'm stunned from that dude, couldn't belive what I was reading. At first i thoght u were trolling but it keep on going.

    U admitt that samahada can't steal gai's chakra, its a good start, the frist win.

    Now for the second win, you say kisame "unbeliveabe strength" with his sword play would make a difference. OK, intresting enough we got to see how kisame would fair against gai in taijutsu combat.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrY3P...eature=related

    So what u think about that?

    Kisame getting owned with speed there, you can't hit what u can't see even if you have "super strength" by the way gai's strength is in another league compared to kisame. Were you EVEN watching that punch that gai did that caused a shockwave half the size the turle island?
    Last edited by psukkar; 05-19-2011 at 06:32 AM.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Holy crap,

    I'm stunned from that dude, couldn't belive what I was reading. At first i thoght u were trolling but it keep on going.

    U admitt that samahada can't steal gai's chakra, its a good start, the frist win.

    Now for the second win, you say kisame "unbeliveabe strength" with his sword play would make a difference. OK, intresting enough we got to see how kisame would fair against gai in taijutsu combat.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrY3P...eature=related

    So what u think about that?

    Kisame getting owned with speed there, you can't hit what u can't see even if you have "super strength" by the way gai's strength is in another league compared to kisame. Were you EVEN watching that punch that gai did that caused a shockwave half the size the turle island?
    It still didnt kill Kisame.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Holy crap,

    I'm stunned from that dude, couldn't belive what I was reading. At first i thoght u were trolling but it keep on going.

    U admitt that samahada can't steal gai's chakra, its a good start, the frist win.

    Now for the second win, you say kisame "unbeliveabe strength" with his sword play would make a difference. OK, intresting enough we got to see how kisame would fair against gai in taijutsu combat.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrY3P...eature=related

    So what u think about that?

    Kisame getting owned with speed there, you can't hit what u can't see even if you have "super strength" by the way gai's strength is in another league compared to kisame. Were you EVEN watching that punch that gai did that caused a shockwave half the size the turle island?

    Your so fucking stupid it isn't even funny. Did you even that whole entire episode you damned idiot? That was not the real Kisame. That was only a PORTION of his damned power. When the fight was over they examined the "corpse." That was a fake Kisame and it was a sungakure ninja named Mukade. Now that wasn't the real Kisame.

    Your so stupid that its not even funny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •