Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Just the fact that Gai was able to match with Kisame is pretty damn good. Even killer bee, not without the help of Samehada or his bro, Raikage was able to beat him. Gai, a mere jonin was able to keep par. Also, it seems the 8th gate, is located where the heart is. So maybe you don't necessarily die if you use the last gate, but just have a higher chance of dying. Opening that last gate is most likely going to cause his heart to beat rapidly and prolonged use if it, will cause him to die. However, if he were to only use it for an instant, overpressuring is heart wouldn't cause death.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Naruto needs to learn this power-up, too.

I think this power-up should stick with guys like Rock Lee, who will be the masters of it. If Naruto and everyone could learn it, then it would lose it's value and uniqueness. Lee can't use chakra, hence he HAS to use this technique and should be the ultimate master of it. Everyone's got their own talents which is what makes this show fun to watch.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I think this power-up should stick with guys like Rock Lee, who will be the masters of it. If Naruto and everyone could learn it, then it would lose it's value and uniqueness. Lee can't use chakra, hence he HAS to use this technique and should be the ultimate master of it. Everyone's got their own talents which is what makes this show fun to watch.
    I was joking. Naruto has more than enough power-ups already, I think we all want to see him learn more than just new power-ups and Rasengans.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Naruto needs to learn this power-up, too.

I was joking. Naruto has more than enough power-ups already, I think we all want to see him learn more than just new power-ups and Rasengans.
    You had me going there Rlin.....I was thinking what's up dude, you're too good at Naruto stuff to say this.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Just the fact that Gai was able to match with Kisame is pretty damn good. Even killer bee, not without the help of Samehada or his bro, Raikage was able to beat him. Gai, a mere jonin was able to keep par. Also, it seems the 8th gate, is located where the heart is. So maybe you don't necessarily die if you use the last gate, but just have a higher chance of dying. Opening that last gate is most likely going to cause his heart to beat rapidly and prolonged use if it, will cause him to die. However, if he were to only use it for an instant, overpressuring is heart wouldn't cause death.
    i prefer the activation of all gates equaling sure death :] but hey, that might just be me ;P
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Naruto has the Kyuubi Chakra "Gate", and the Sage Mode "Gate", of what possible benefit can the other mere human gates be to him?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Naruto has the Kyuubi Chakra "Gate", and the Sage Mode "Gate", of what possible benefit can the other mere human gates be to him?
    He could use the Kyuubi/Sage healing benefits to overcome the limits of going Eight Gates Mode! SixPathsEightGatesNineTails Mode would be quite a force!

People have been saying Naruto needs a wardrobe update... perhaps that green spandex Guy Sensei gave him back in Part One was foreshadowing for Naruto's finally power-up!

I can see it now... Naruto wasn't able to complete his Bijuu Rasengan yet because he needs to master the Afternoon Tiger. Then he can fire it out of the Tiger's Mouth like a real Bijuu.

Also, the Afternoon Tiger, which is not based on Chakra, might be the best way to get around the Rinnegan's chakra-absorbing barrier. Sounds like the perfect move to defeat Madara!

Sasuke cries tears of blood, Naruto needs to counter by sweating out blue energy. Every badass needs to perspire badassness.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    He could use the Kyuubi/Sage healing benefits to overcome the limits of going Eight Gates Mode! SixPathsEightGatesNineTails Mode would be quite a force!

People have been saying Naruto needs a wardrobe update... perhaps that green spandex Guy Sensei gave him back in Part One was foreshadowing for Naruto's finally power-up!

I can see it now... Naruto wasn't able to complete his Bijuu Rasengan yet because he needs to master the Afternoon Tiger. Then he can fire it out of the Tiger's Mouth like a real Bijuu.

Also, the Afternoon Tiger, which is not based on Chakra, might be the best way to get around the Rinnegan's chakra-absorbing barrier. Sounds like the perfect move to defeat Madara!

Sasuke cries tears of blood, Naruto needs to counter by sweating out blue energy. Every badass needs to perspire badassness.
    Hahah.. epic post dude!!

- seriously; I was one of those guys, who thinks that Naruto needs a new outfit. I mean; it's great to see his Rikudou's cloak surrounding him.. but he has to have some special: Like Jiraiya and Minato did.

But it's obvious that he gets a Hokage outfit, when he has defeated Madara / Sasuke, saved the world etc.

8 gates has to be executed only by Lee and Gai. Even if the Hyuuga clan has the best chakra control, it just won't fit them imo.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Haha, I get that Naruto being able to open the gates is just a joke, but he could do it, since the requirements are stamina and physical strength, tho I totally agree that it would be terrible if Kishi let Naruto learn to do it Tho for the "learning new stuff part", I couldn't agree more, I'm so tired of all the rasengan's. It's an awesome, cool and hard move to master, but get over it and learn some new awesome jutsu's. I'm very disappointed that they haven't done anything about Naruto doing the body flicker, it's like, he done it and now we don't care. I guess that it will come up later but still, would be awesome to see him use it in the war, against Madara even ^^

It would be great to see Naruto not only learning new super hard A/S class jutsu's, but also just some simpler ones to fill up the fight scenes and make it all oh so much cooler. This goes for all characters since the fights can be very one tracked(I know the same goes for most anime series, but Naruto is the anime with the biggest potential for a wide range of different attacks IMO) but mostly for Naruto and maybe hes enemy's. For example, if anyone have seen the newest Naruto movie "Naruto Shippuden Movie 4", when Minato uses the shuriken/kunai clone technique(think he calls it shuriken but he throws a kunai) that would be a great ascedt to Naruto's attacks(clone technique again? Really? What am I thinking? That it is different from kage bunshin and looks awesome .

These are all just things I feel would be awesome, it's MO. So haters go hate somewhere els thx <3 !
    Last edited by Gaara Kazekage; 05-01-2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: spelling :P And adding a few things