Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    I am pretty much predicting that Kabuto's last desperate plan was to kill himself. By killing himself, the Edo Tensei's will reign on forever.

I have a crazy idea. If the Summons have unlimited energy/power, then Kabuto would order the Edo-Tensei's to kill him. Then he would be resurrected, with a indestructible body/immortality. No one would be able to control him.

Hmm...Use Edo Tensei on himself indirectly. An intriguing idea. Risky if it fails for some reason or another.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

It also provides a way for you to travel through the afterlife, and return. Get one of the resurrected to summon you, and run a clock. In a certain time period, you will return to the after life. It sounds dangerous to me though.

In fact destroy the resurrected that summoned you, in order to stop all means of destroying you. No Genjutsu on the one who resurrected you!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    i wasn't sure which tread to comment what i'm abot to comment but i chose this one anyways.

powerful villains, i remember a certain member, mindfreak or something, i've honestly forgot his name, handbanana should remember his name, but that's beside the point; this member would often claim orochimaru to be the most powerful villain/shinobi due to his techniques, focusing mostly on the potential of edo tensei.

a technique in which kabuto has apparently taken as his own and surpasses its' previous users.

we know kabuto can summon at the very least five at same time, and it seems it can be any five zombies he has collected, not necessarily an itachi-nagato-kakuzu-deidara-sasori combo. it can be any zombie of his choosing which he has previously collected.

now let us assume he can summon ALL his zombies at the same time, the shinobi which made a name for themselves, the kages, the jinchuurikis, all of them at the same time. who would be able to face off against such an army of exceptional shinobi, all attacking him or her at once? and survive? this being only one of kabuto's technique, what is he has also inherited orochimaru's hydra technique which the databooks stated was orochimaru's STRONGEST technique, implying it to be a more powerful technique than edo tensei, and one which dwarfs manda, a massive jutsu indeed.

kabuto is of course spreading his power to help madara out, but if he was hypothetically fighting a single opponent, and was able to summon all his zombies at the same time, who can fight him and live to tell the tale?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    i wasn't sure which tread to comment what i'm abot to comment but i chose this one anyways.

powerful villains, i remember a certain member, mindfreak or something, i've honestly forgot his name, handbanana should remember his name, but that's beside the point; this member would often claim orochimaru to be the most powerful villain/shinobi due to his techniques, focusing mostly on the potential of edo tensei.

a technique in which kabuto has apparently taken as his own and surpasses its' previous users.

we know kabuto can summon at the very least five at same time, and it seems it can be any five zombies he has collected, not necessarily an itachi-nagato-kakuzu-deidara-sasori combo. it can be any zombie of his choosing which he has previously collected.

now let us assume he can summon ALL his zombies at the same time, the shinobi which made a name for themselves, the kages, the jinchuurikis, all of them at the same time. who would be able to face off against such an army of exceptional shinobi, all attacking him or her at once? and survive? this being only one of kabuto's technique, what is he has also inherited orochimaru's hydra technique which the databooks stated was orochimaru's STRONGEST technique, implying it to be a more powerful technique than edo tensei, and one which dwarfs manda, a massive jutsu indeed.

kabuto is of course spreading his power to help madara out, but if he was hypothetically fighting a single opponent, and was able to summon all his zombies at the same time, who can fight him and live to tell the tale?
    The name ur thinkin of is FreakShow.

As for the rest of ur post, so that would make Kabuto the strongest Shinobi to have ever lived right? hell he had a Rikudou and Mangekyou wielder under his control. That means Kabuto would be stronger than Rikudou Sennin. And since Itachi's gonna genjutsu and defeat Kabuto, that would mean that Itachi's greater than Rikudou Sennin. OMG, u'r on to something.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

As for the rest of ur post, so that would make Kabuto the strongest Shinobi to have ever lived right? hell he had a Rikudou and Mangekyou wielder under his control. That means Kabuto would be stronger than Rikudou Sennin. And since Itachi's gonna genjutsu and defeat Kabuto, that would mean that Itachi's greater than Rikudou Sennin. OMG, u'r on to something.
    You mean, he's on to something we already knew LOLOLOL.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    You mean, he's on to something we already knew LOLOLOL.
    My gosh! such infallible logic can't be denied! X]

and aaah yes, FreakShow, how i miss when he and handbanana used to go at it lol...

on a more serious note: excluding such genjutsu users like itachi, and madara; how would anyone face kabuto if he was able to summon absolutely every single of his zombies at once?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    I am pretty much predicting that Kabuto's last desperate plan was to kill himself. By killing himself, the Edo Tensei's will reign on forever.

I have a crazy idea. If the Summons have unlimited energy/power, then Kabuto would order the Edo-Tensei's to kill him. Then he would be resurrected, with a indestructible body/immortality. No one would be able to control him.
    Except for the fact that Madara can use the Human path on Kabuto and suck out his soul

Someone could summon Gedo Mazo and use the jutsu with the dragon that sucks out the soul from anything it touches