Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) If the tags only bind the Zombies to Kabuto's will as long as Kabuto is there, then Killing Kabuto will at least immobilize the Zombies.
    The tags don't bind the zombies to Kabuto's will. When they're summoned, despite knowing full well what they're going to do, the bodies will fight whoever they were summoned to fight. This is evidenced when Oro summoned the 1st and 2nd. They were fully aware that they would be fighting the 3rd regardless of how they felt. The tags only served to strip away any lingering emotions while they fought with the 3rd.

okey....how did oro made 1st and 2nd his slaves...?
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    okey....how did oro made 1st and 2nd his slaves...?
    He well... Summoned them. And 1st and 2nd knew they would be doing Oro's bidding. And as I said in the post above, the tags took away any lingering emotions they had so they would fight without holding back.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    He well... Summoned them. And 1st and 2nd knew they would be doing Oro's bidding. And as I said in the post above, the tags took away any lingering emotions they had so they would fight without holding back.
    That makes it easier then. With or without the tags, they are summoned to do the summoner's bidding.

The answer could be as simple as killing the summoner, and the Zombies Could just stop fighting. because the summoner is gone. No more summoner, no more bidding. I say it all depends on how the Jutsu works and we don't know the answer yet, one way or the other.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

But then Sandaime wouldn't have to seal all three of his opponents, but just Orochimaru and after his defeat the 1st and 2nd would have stopped their attack.

I don't think the 3rd would have sealed their souls if it wans't neccessary, knowing the fate of those who are sealed by the shinigami.

Besides I think he could have sealed Orochimaru's entire body and not just the hands if he didn't have to seal the two former Hokages first.

Most likely the summons don't regain their free will after their summoners death.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Two easy ways of doing this. Cue music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69iyv8NzUo0

1. Naruto gets Nagato out of Kabuto's control by destroying those fuda tags that're controlling the zombies, and then Nagato can suck the souls out of every1 else and then perform a kagebunshin that sucks his own soul out.

2. Naruto awakens the Rinnegan
    I like the bold one the best
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonar View Post
    But then Sandaime wouldn't have to seal all three of his opponents, but just Orochimaru and after his defeat the 1st and 2nd would have stopped their attack.

I don't think the 3rd would have sealed their souls if it wans't neccessary, knowing the fate of those who are sealed by the shinigami.

Besides I think he could have sealed Orochimaru's entire body and not just the hands if he didn't have to seal the two former Hokages first.

Most likely the summons don't regain their free will after their summoners death.
    Just wanted to point out that Sandaime's goal was indeed to kill Orochimaru, not only just to seal his hands. The reason he sealed only the hands was because he (Sandaime), was injured from Orochimaru's attack, he was running out of chakra and was dieing.

He didn't have enough time and strength left yo kill Oro with the Dead demon seal, so he used what he had left on Orochimaru's hands.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yea I know that, but I just believe he could have sealed the entire body like he intendet to do if he didn't have to seal the first and second Hokage before.

I assume that he lost a lot of energie and simply didn't have enough streangh left to do it a third time, especially since Orochimaru was so stubborn and resisted so much.

It's just an assumption of mine though, he might not have been able to seal him even without sealing the other two Kages first.

Still I don't think he would have done it if it wasn't absolutely neccessary because as far as I remember the fate of the sealed one is quite bad.

(What was it exactly again, the soul never finding rest and piece, fighting with the opponent's soul for all eternity or smoething like that. I'm sorry I don't remember exactly but it doesn't sound that good.)

I guess he would try to spare his old friends if it was somehow possible, wouldn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    ....I don't see any other way to fully counter edo tensei without sharingan...genjutsu, space-time warp, the sealing sword....
    How about the soul exchange technique of Ino's clan? The technique Ao got himself into. The soul of all the Akatski zombies would all be trapped in chibi like stuff toys. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    The tags don't bind the zombies to Kabuto's will. When they're summoned, despite knowing full well what they're going to do, the bodies will fight whoever they were summoned to fight. This is evidenced when Oro summoned the 1st and 2nd. They were fully aware that they would be fighting the 3rd regardless of how they felt. The tags only served to strip away any lingering emotions while they fought with the 3rd.
    This may only be because they knew how Edo Tensei works, considering they were brothers and one of them invented the jutsu.