Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Stategies on Defeating Kabuto's Zombies

We all know that these zombies can only be destroyed by removing thier soul. So for, there are only two known soul removal techniques. The one used by Nagato and the other one used by both Minato and The Third Hokage. These jutsos aren't your average ninja's jutsos. I doubt if there are other ninjas who are capable of doing such jutsos. There might be some similar jutsos in other villages.

Without using a soul removal technique, I guess the only way to defeat these zombies is by immobilizing and paralizing them

I suggest this battle plan

First, Shikimaro's clan can immoblize them and then the Hyugas can just close all chakra point making them incapable of using any jutso. Then Ino's clan can just use their soul transfer technique to completely get rid of the zombie's will. Ino's clansmen can just keep on doing this until the source of the jutso, Kabuto, is killed.

Free to share your own battle plan. This might become an interesting thread.

You forgot one thing, if this Edo Tensei is the exact same as the one Oro used, those zombies won't go away even if Kabuto is killed. The souls of the zombies have to be removed or they have to be sealed in order for them to be truly defeated for good.

^^ Are you sure about that? If Kabuto dies would not at the very least control be severed? When Oro first used the Jutsu, the 1st and 2nd had a moment when they had a little free will, so would they not revert that that state?

Would the seal Minato used to seperate Tobi from his control over the kyuubi work on an Edo tensei body?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    ^^ Are you sure about that? If Kabuto dies would not at the very least control be severed? When Oro first used the Jutsu, the 1st and 2nd had a moment when they had a little free will, so would they not revert that that state?

Would the seal Minato used to seperate Tobi from his control over the kyuubi work on an Edo tensei body?
    Yea, they had free will, but they also already knew that they would have to fight the 3rd when they were summoned. Now, I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I'm assuming Kabuto will use those same talismans Oro used to take away 1st and 2nd's minds (if he has to) so that way, there won't be any lingering emotions while the zombies fight.

I'm not so sure what the 4th did would work on an Edo Tensei body based on the very nature of how Edo Tensei works. Edo Tensei requires sacrifices in order for it to work (at least when Oro used it). So there isn't really a 'contract' between the summoner and the bodies that could be broken. At least that's how I see it.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    "jutsos" seriously dude?

Yeah.. jutsos.. or to make it follow grammatical rules.. let's change the spelling to 'Jutsoes'.. hehehe... Naruto is becoming so popular in English speaking countries that a word from that manga might actually become an official English word. There are even kids in America who knows more about the pseudoscience of Naruto than their Chemistry classes. hehehe

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Edo Tensei - the only way to destroy this technique is to remove the souls. How to do that ? Well, you have to be skilled in sealing techniques or have a special ability to extract souls.

Plus, we dont know all about Edo Tensei - meaning there might be a some other way but we just cant know yet !
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

How about trapping their souls in scarecrows and stuff toys? The same technique that one of Danzo's bodyguard did against Ao. I think it is sort of a soul exchange technique. If a number of Ino's clansmen have that ability, it might work. They just have to set up a trap. I guess. What do you think?

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Maybe sasuke will take them down with his MS.

Assuming Kabuto's Edo Tensei works like Orochimaru's: Maybe cutting the summons' heads and extracting the tag they have in there (before they heal again) could give them free will again and, perhaps, make it possible for them to be killed in a normal fashion?