Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    There is no much about edo tensei that Kishi has to reveal, and i really hope he goes in depth cause as of right now the jutsu is cheap as all hell.

I cannot think of a more hax jutsu than bringing anyone back to life with their full powers and unlimited chakra to use as your slave.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    It doesn't really matter whether they knew how Edo Tensei worked or not. My point was that they knew they would be fighting for Oro despite having retained they're own personalities (for a few minutes or so). And they would have fought the 3rd with or without those tags in their heads.

according to what we know about the technique when they are summon they have their recollection of the memory of the past life and at the point it is points to fight people you remember as you clansman until the one who summons you forces you to fight by using the tag. If it doesn't attack while bother with the tag ??

I think once their master summon them know that they are being summon and wont be able to attack their master.
    Last edited by BlackJustu; 08-29-2010 at 04:49 AM.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic103183_2.gif

Funny quotes:
    rinnebadass: only said logical stuff and showed facts.

Rlinfamous: Itachi doesn't even need his Sharingan to cast genjutsu. He can cast it with his fingers, his toes, his dick, anything.

Manga Vagabond:
    I never really thought about it. Having a meeting like this, at Lord Koetus's place... Perhaps I'll meet Buddha next.
    --------------------------life------------------------
    eye for an eye, Even and Steven

@blackjutsu: type [/QUOTE] after AfroThunda's quote, do that if it doesn't show properly

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJustu View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    It doesn't really matter whether they knew how Edo Tensei worked or not. My point was that they knew they would be fighting for Oro despite having retained they're own personalities (for a few minutes or so). And they would have fought the 3rd with or without those tags in their heads.

according to what we know about the technique when they are summon they have their recollection of the memory of the past life and at the point it is points to fight people you remember as you clansman until the one who summons you forces you to fight by using the tag. If it doesn't attack while bother with the tag ??

I think once their master summon them know that they are being summon and wont be able to attack their master.
    Try the edit RS suggested Jutsu

My question would be what the Zombies would do if their Master Died, or After they complete their mission without the Summoner around.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-29-2010 at 02:12 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Out of curiousity, can... erm... zombies use summons? That requires a blood contract right? And you can't summon something when you don't have blood lol. And if certain shinobi can't use summons, than that would make them weaker as "zombies" then they were when they were alive. You didn't see the first or second use summons, and I bet if they could they would have flattened Sarutobi ^.^

Cockney Geezer
    Going back to the original question.

1. Shotgun
    2. Chainsaw
    3. a Nuke

Well I personally think that Huge ceros fired from bee and naruto(fuckin great,huge rasengans count too) might work by destroying the entire body in one shot.
    Another idea is the super hyper-smashing cube jutsu from Tsuchikage.Actually I prefer the second way-By recycling the zombies

@Paul I think if their Master dies they will lose their contract to this world (narotoverse).

If a Ninja summon a animal, like God Pain Animal realm...if he dies the summons will just go back...I think Fukasaku or Boss toad said something about holding them off until Naruto kills Animal realm but for the edo tensi their soul will lose the contract to this world because their contractor or the middle-man who use's his chakra to summon then is dead as well.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic103183_2.gif

Funny quotes:
    rinnebadass: only said logical stuff and showed facts.

Rlinfamous: Itachi doesn't even need his Sharingan to cast genjutsu. He can cast it with his fingers, his toes, his dick, anything.

Manga Vagabond:
    I never really thought about it. Having a meeting like this, at Lord Koetus's place... Perhaps I'll meet Buddha next.
    --------------------------life------------------------
    eye for an eye, Even and Steven

I think it is fairly safe to say that sealing techniques are the best bet for taking down someone who has been summoned by Edo Tensei. So far the sword of Totsuka seems like it would be the best technique to take them down, that we have seen, but I am willing to bet there are other options. Sealing techniques seem to be a big part of Naruto's lineage so while he may not have any of his own at the moment my guess is that he will learn some powerful ones in the not too distant future.

Another thing to consider, which I think will be key, is that we really don't know much about Edo Tensei. At the moment it seems like a technique with very few limits but as more is revealed I am sure that their will be some more weaknesses in it that will play a large role in the zombie Akatsuki members being defeated. As it stands if the Akatsuki members have their full powers and are also physically indistructable I really don't see how they could be defeated. Just imagine if Deidara were able to self destruct repeatedly and keep coming back. There has to be some kind of vulnerability or weakness to Edo Tensei that we still don't know about. So far the limits of the Zombies has not been explained but I am betting that their are limits as has been mentioned in the past if there were not limits Orochimaru could have done much more with Edo Tensei than he did.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    an amaterasu which connects should be enough for the job
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif