Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    This may only be because they knew how Edo Tensei works, considering they were brothers and one of them invented the jutsu.
    Afro is right. fact.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Only techniques so far are;

- Totsuka sword
    - Gedou Mazou
    - Dead Demon Seal ( Duh!! ;p )
    - Human Realm
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

And Kakashi's technique

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Only techniques so far are;

- Totsuka sword
    - Gedou Mazou
    - Dead Demon Seal ( Duh!! ;p )
    - Human Realm

How about the soul exchange technique of Ino's clan. It wouldn't destroy the zombies, but at least it would trap their souls in dolls. That might as well work. Well, yeah.. it's something temporary though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    This may only be because they knew how Edo Tensei works, considering they were brothers and one of them invented the jutsu.
    It doesn't really matter whether they knew how Edo Tensei worked or not. My point was that they knew they would be fighting for Oro despite having retained they're own personalities (for a few minutes or so). And they would have fought the 3rd with or without those tags in their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    How about the soul exchange technique of Ino's clan. It wouldn't destroy the zombies, but at least it would trap their souls in dolls. That might as well work. Well, yeah.. it's something temporary though.
    No, that wouldn't work. The soul exchange technique would put the soul of the zombie into the doll. That's the plus. But the minus is that the soul of the person who executed the soul exchange would go into the zombie's body. And I think that would be a really bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    No, that wouldn't work. The soul exchange technique would put the soul of the zombie into the doll. That's the plus. But the minus is that the soul of the person who executed the soul exchange would go into the zombie's body. And I think that would be a really bad idea.
    How would it be a bad idea? They could trap the soul and control the body. Except if there are bad effects to the soul once it took over an Edo Tensied body. That we don't know yet. They could just retreat, taking the body and soul with them. This leaves Kabuto on his own now.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    How would it be a bad idea? They could trap the soul and control the body. Except if there are bad effects to the soul once it took over an Edo Tensied body. That we don't know yet. They could just retreat, taking the body and soul with them. This leaves Kabuto on his own now.
    And there's a soulless body left somewhere near the battlefield that Kabuto can reek havok on. That's a very big minus. In any case, this technique has to be set up in advance. There's no way that someone is gonna have this set up in the heat of a battle against Kabuto and his army of super powered zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    And there's a soulless body left somewhere near the battlefield that Kabuto can reek havok on. That's a very big minus. In any case, this technique has to be set up in advance. There's no way that someone is gonna have this set up in the heat of a battle against Kabuto and his army of super powered zombies.
    Yeah. I get your point. Intel is an important element in this battle plan. If the ninja alliance doesn't have any knowledge about these zombies, then such strategy won't work. You're right, this needs advance planning and a lot of setting up. I just hope Anko and her team can get some important info back to the Ninja alliance.

Knowledge is power. And Gai seems to be the only one who realized that in the latest chapter. If Tobi gets the intel, then he could further adjust his battle plans. The ninja alliance would lose the shock factor which comes from Naruto controlling the Kyubi's chakra. Even Kakashi used his last remaining chakra just so that Choji could escape and deliver intel to Tsunade. The intel was a decisive factor when Naruto won against Yahiko pain. Yamato, Naruto, and Killer Bee should have known better.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

@Aga bomBa
    your right...I would add genjuts, I think that zombies would fall in it...killing kabumaru would mabey sever the control , but I don't see a reason why they would stop.......zombies have their own chakra, their own bodies....they can survive....they just need brains!
    Last edited by Raf; 08-22-2010 at 11:51 AM.
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

I guess there are lots of sealing techniques that we never have heard about before and will be mentioned after the first encounter with Kabuto.
    Maybe it will be similar to the Hidan battle (though not exactly the same cause it would be boring)
    Total defeat and forced retreat when they first encounter Kabuto and try to find a way to counter Edo Tensei afterwards. There might even be a clue in the forbidden Konoha scroll.

And there is still Kakashis MS ability and other most likely some other shinobi out there with time space ninjutsu.