Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: the marines

the marines

ok guys i just thought we needed a thread only for the marines so any theories or discussion about the marines can go on here

ill start us off
    i was watching the history channel and they said that when some thing goes at the speed of light its time slows down so does that mean that since kizzaru can move at the speed of light, that he is timeless?

also who do u guys thing could be the new admiral ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Ok guys I just thought we needed a thread only for the Marines so any theories or discussion about the marines can go on here.

I'll start us off. I was watching the History Channel, and they said that when something goes at the speed of light, it's time slows down. So does that mean that since kizzaru can move at the speed of light, that he is timeless?

Also who do you guys think could be the new admiral???
    He is not timeless or ageless. Since he is traveling at the speed of light, he doesn't age. but once he is at a rest, or decelerated, he is substance to aging just like everyone else. So basically what that means is since light doesn't age, if he continues to travel at the speed of light, he will never age. But if he stops then he will succumb to the normal process of aging.

As far as to who the next Admiral, most likely the Ice dude.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I think he asked for Admiral not Fleet Admiral HB. Since we all assume that Aokiji will get the FA job..

I'm gunna say it needs to be another logia and I want to say smoker if I didn't think his Haki skills were too low for an Admiral so I'm gunna go with Enel
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

I'd agree with HB on his theory that Aokiji would probably get the Admiral post.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggie View Post
    I'd agree with HB on his theory that Aokiji would probably get the Admiral post.
    Aokiji is already an Admiral.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    He is not timeless or ageless. Since he is traveling at the speed of light, he doesn't age. but once he is at a rest, or decelerated, he is substance to aging just like everyone else. So basically what that means is since light doesn't age, if he continues to travel at the speed of light, he will never age. But if he stops then he will succumb to the normal process of aging.

As far as to who the next Admiral, most likely the Ice dude.
    good post HB and so in theory he ages slower than most people because at times he is moving at the speed of light right?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    good post HB and so in theory he ages slower than most people because at times he is moving at the speed of light right?
    Seeing as he moves at the speed of light at such short distances, not at all. He would have to travel around the planet several million times before it would actually work.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

i dont think enel could be an admiral, his god he dont take orders he give orders.

how many devil fruit usere do the marines havn? in the end of luffy vs lucy there came several ships whit devil fruit usere

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    There's no exact count as of how many Devil Fruit users are in the Navy.

But it's mostly assumed that there are more Pirates/Brigands out there that has Devil Fruit Abilities more than that of the Marines, simply because they can travel anywhere and wherever they want.

For the Marines, they are stationed there and unless ordered they can't go around going nilly-willy.

Can't really count that many confirmed Devil Fruit users in the Navy ( as of now ) there's probably just below 13.

Rust-Rust Fruit dude.
    Ball-Ball Fruit dude ( or whatever his ability is )
    Akainu
    Kizaru
    Aokiji
    Hana.
    The Cipher Pol 9 dudes.
    Sengoku.
    Tsuru ( that old lady who dried and hanged those pirates like laundry at the War at Summit. )
    Magellan ( I guess, even though he doesn't directly belong to the Navy he's still a Government Asset )

If memory serves me right, that's pretty much it.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    There's no exact count as of how many Devil Fruit users are in the Navy.

But it's mostly assumed that there are more Pirates/Brigands out there that has Devil Fruit Abilities more than that of the Marines, simply because they can travel anywhere and wherever they want.

For the Marines, they are stationed there and unless ordered they can't go around going nilly-willy.

Can't really count that many confirmed Devil Fruit users in the Navy ( as of now ) there's probably just below 13.

Rust-Rust Fruit dude.
    Ball-Ball Fruit dude ( or whatever his ability is )
    Akainu
    Kizaru
    Aokiji
    Hana.
    The Cipher Pol 9 dudes.
    Sengoku.
    Tsuru ( that old lady who dried and hanged those pirates like laundry at the War at Summit. )
    Magellan ( I guess, even though he doesn't directly belong to the Navy he's still a Government Asset )

If memory serves me right, that's pretty much it.
    Memory serves you wrong! You forgot Smoker and the Vice Admirals.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!