Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Crocodile - Past, Present, and Future

What are the past predictions of what Croco-boy

What do you think will happen to him in Impel down?

What will happen to him in future chapters?

He once knew Ivankov who knows his weakness he has said he used to be like Luffy with hopes and dreams of OP and being King of the Pirates but that faded away with thought of destruction and power and search for the ultimate weapon Pluton. He joined the Shichibukai either before or after his dreams did.

He has a hook for a hand which may have been the result of his current demeanor. He was defeated by WB who may have given him the hook, and the desire for more power. Which is similar to Geko Moria.

He is one of the most powerful enemies of Luffy in OP with a dark personality to boot but has recently proved that he has some honor left in him. He is fighting against the government so we know if he does escape he will be considered an enemy.

He might still see Luffy as an enemy which means he might turn his hook towards are hero

What are your thoughts on Crocodile
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

I think he was called crocogal daughter of WB. He doesn't want to marry WB desired man for her so he run to ivankov to make him a man. Wb got pissed and cut off his hand and now croc wants revenge by taking WB head. lol

lol now thats imaginative
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    lol now thats imaginative
    Your right man.

That sounds so crazy I actualy belive it, Croc looks like he has a purpose now. It's like he has been given a second chance, he's protecting a person who put him in ID took away his dream to run a country and his tittle of a warlord of the sea. Das Bones helped Luff and now Croc. Either he's got somthing up his sleave or he's got his swagger back as a pirate. Very ineresting to see what does happen with him.

Crazy theories that just might be true:

1.I think that he was in love and WB killed the one he loved and he needed an alter ego that no-one would regonise so he became a man.

2. Whitebeard is his biological father and he is angry because WB loves his crew more.

3.He was apart of WB crew and he got in a fight with a crew mate and lost his hand WB didn't allow him to take revanga and in the prosess was scarred attacking WB
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

I'm a bit skeptical about the crap about Croc being a girl, just because Ivankov knows about his past doesn't mean this secret past involved him being a girl.

Anyways, I'm quite unsure why he's trying to save Luffy, but perhaps he sees hope in him BECAUSE of the fact that he had the strength to beat him. (or he's defending his "secret" again) This seems like a time where the pirates will unite to save Luffy and stop this new age Blackbeard's trying to put forth. (or atleast they'll unite until Luffy is safe, healthy, and back with his crew)

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    The hell......
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    the only reason why i dont think croc was a girl is cause of the scar on his face.

i think croc was his son who tried to make a name for himself as a rookie but being wb's son he was stuck in wb's shadow which angered him. so one day he decides to challenge his father to prove he's just not wb's son and is defeated. so then croc gives up on his dream of pirate kingness and becomes a shichibukai and forms BW to find pluton so he can take out wb and all who put him in his father's shadow.

probably why they tried to recruit ace to the shichibukai first before trying to capture them. having both roger's and wb's legacy would discourage the up and coming pirates

as for his future, seeing him lined up with the wb pirates, if he does turn out to be wb's son, probably going to be their captain....and grow a giant white moustache...

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Maybe crocodile is luffy mother lol.