Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 305

Thread: the marines

  1. #11
    Senior Member Tunder Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belguim, Vlaanderen
    Posts
    894
    what about the 4 guards in Impel down

  2. #12
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,698
    Oh, that too. Impel Down is part of the World Government, not the Marines.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  3. #13
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Memory serves you wrong! You forgot Smoker and the Vice Admirals.
    Yes Smoker, Vice Admiral? No.

    Who in the Vice-Admiral's has a Devil Fruit that's been confirmed?
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

  4. #14
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Yes Smoker, Vice Admiral? No.

    Who in the Vice-Admiral's has a Devil Fruit that's been confirmed?
    Tsuru, Onigumo and several other unnamed Vice Admirals such as the Dalmatian Zoan Vice Admiral.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  5. #15
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    I don't even know who Onigumo is, but that Damatian guy is probably some kinda weird animal-human hybrid thing and not a Devil Fruit User. Atleast 'till it's confirmed.

    Tsuru is already on the list.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

  6. #16
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    onigumo is that vice admiral who handcuffed marco in the war.

    i think all those Vice Admirals are haki users
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  7. #17
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    onigumo is that vice admiral who handcuffed marco in the war.

    i think all those Vice Admirals are haki users
    Yeah they are. That was as good as confirmed by the doctor who was treating Coby just after the war, however there is nothing to say some of them arnt DF users aswell.
    Since we having even seen half the grand lines worth of marines there has still got to be potentially hundreds of marine DF users
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

  8. #18
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    I don't even know who Onigumo is, but that Damatian guy is probably some kinda weird animal-human hybrid thing and not a Devil Fruit User. Atleast 'till it's confirmed.

    Tsuru is already on the list.
    smoker-Moku Moku no Mi
    • Hina-Ori Ori no Mi
    • Aokiji.-Hie Hie no Mi
    • Very Good.-Beri Beri no Mi
    •Shuu- Sabi Sabi no Mi
    • Sharinguru.-Shari Shari no Mi
    • Kizaru.-Pika Pika no Mi
    • Tsuru. -Whoshu Whoshu no Mi
    plus Drake,Onigumo', and the dog guy,Akainu, and sengaku.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #19
    Buzzzz recklesmayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    344
    Can people do a better list please...

    Sengoku
    akainu
    aokiji
    kizaru
    Smoker
    hina
    onigumo
    dalmation guy
    shuu (rust guy)
    very good (beri beri guy)
    tsuru
    x drake
    sharinguru
    Buzzzz

  10. #20
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    my list is better than yours mine has the DF names with it
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •