Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Expendables

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    This movie is epicness, i think arisato's got an a team complex.
    I disagree. It was a bad 2010 action movie. Now, if you want a fantastic 2010 action movie go watch Machete. It has good cinematography AND a motorcycle with a gatling gun attached. Both are things The Expendables lacked. ;D

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I disagree. It was a bad 2010 action movie. Now, if you want a fantastic 2010 action movie go watch Machete. It has good cinematography AND a motorcycle with a gatling gun attached. Both are things The Expendables lacked. ;D
    what!? this is all because of a gatling gun attached to a motorcycle? why not ask thsv to give you a bike and have him attach a rocket launcher on it.. nah just teasing! what you dont understand is you can only see a movie once or twice w/ that cast man, i mean come on those are legendary action-film icons.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

awsome movie, it got guns, action, fights, the only think missing was some more and hoter girls
    that sceen whit schwarzenegger, priceless

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    puh-leaseeeeeeeee...this movie is epic fail...the only thing that makes me wanna watch it it`s ths cast lines...then i sleeppp for the next 40 mins. in the theater....

can`t believe they gonna make the sequel from it...bahhhhhhhh........

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

It's a failure. That's why they're expendable.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    what!? this is all because of a gatling gun attached to a motorcycle? why not ask thsv to give you a bike and have him attach a rocket launcher on it.. nah just teasing! what you dont understand is you can only see a movie once or twice w/ that cast man, i mean come on those are legendary action-film icons.
    That honestly means nothing to me. A film should be judged on its own merits. If it needs those action stars to hold it up as entertainment then it was a fail. Stallone is a shitty director and that's a fact. Cast anyone else in those roles and it would have been a flop, I promise you that.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I can't wait!

movie was not a failure in my eyes. just pure ownage
    Spoiler!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I did not want any soap-opera from this title, noo. I wanted to see an action-packed brute, and this movie delievered

Spoiler!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Wasted two hours of my life watching this piece of crap. Zero plot, horrid dialogue and overall all testosterone and nothing else. It's all well and good to have action but I think the creators forgot that movies need plots too.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

cast just amazed me . . . !!!
    going to watch it tonight with my brother who is a big big fan of SILVER STYLON . . .