22 34.38%
  • |3| Average

11 17.19%
  • |2| Bad

3 4.69%
  • |1| Terrible

1 1.56%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Not a bad chapter, but i had expected a little more after 2 weeks of anticipation, guy saved it, but i would still only give it a 3.5-4/5. I wanted to see more of Naruto (showing strength) as opposed to breaking his ankle.

It does show something though, Naruto will need to combine sage mode with Kyuubi mode in order to be able to withstand the stress on his body from the extra movement. So sage mode is not dead, and i guess that his Kyuubi power will help somehow in overcomming the time duration issue involed with Sage mode.

Gai having a turtle as a summons is funny, as guy who's life moto is to expend youthfull energy gets such a slow and cumbersome summon animal.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

MANGA*POLICE
    yeah guy cant die here... i need to see him do this stuff in the ninja war.. with his speed he should get the same flee on sight order as the 4th...im not understanding how and why kakashi was ever his rival...lol

Good chapter, it was. Looked like Kisame took advantage of Samehada and absorbed KB's chakra through it. Which to me would explain why Kisame is fighting with Suiton shark missiles rather than Samehada. Also his cloak is off so he'll hopefully die for real here, but the shark with that scroll will probably reach Madara/Tobi/Tobidara.

This was a fun chapter...

- Looks like Kisame left the Samehada behind combine that with the fact he sent the intel in a shark and Gai unlocking the 7th gate ..... Kisame's gonna die for real now.

- Yea Gai's ultimate move Aftenoon Tiger should be as epic as the Raikages Liger bomb.

- I dont think he's gonna go for the 8th gate because that is suppose to mean death but it would be interesting to see.

- I'm still saying Kabuto will go after KillerBee to make himself more valuable to Tobi.

- Funny how everyone not just Gai forgets Kisame's name

- The anime will probably add some extra battle scenes cant wait to see it ....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

It was a pretty decent chapter, it was nice to see Gai pull off some stuff.

I'm still having trouble accepting that the 8Tail's Chakra can be so completely drained. Not only was the bijuu's chakra gone, but KB himself was depleted (hence he couldn't stand).

I'm wondering if the Hachibi is just that weak, all Kishimoto has forgotten all his previous hype about the incredible chakra of the Bijuus.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm still having trouble accepting that the 8Tail's Chakra can be so completely drained. Not only was the bijuu's chakra gone, but KB himself was depleted (hence he couldn't stand).

I'm wondering if the Hachibi is just that weak, all Kishimoto has forgotten all his previous hype about the incredible chakra of the Bijuus.
    i was confused by the speed he drained KB myself.

still a good chapter.

Kisame officially left samehada... this must really means he will die fisure
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic103183_2.gif

Funny quotes:
    rinnebadass: only said logical stuff and showed facts.

Rlinfamous: Itachi doesn't even need his Sharingan to cast genjutsu. He can cast it with his fingers, his toes, his dick, anything.

Manga Vagabond:
    I never really thought about it. Having a meeting like this, at Lord Koetus's place... Perhaps I'll meet Buddha next.
    --------------------------life------------------------
    eye for an eye, Even and Steven

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Nice chapter,.. I said last week, exact the same scenario that has happened in this chapter. Mighty Guy being the one fighting Kisame, BUT I'm still not sure if Kisame's intel is gonna make it, with a green beast like Guy

- You see; we all know what happens, when a Akatsuki's member isn't wearing his coat, right? Yes, he's probably going to die.. I know that he fused with Samehada and that's why he isn't wearing it, but I got a feeling that this will be his last moments. Kishi brought Guy to that island for one reason, and that's fighting Kisame. It's also his third time facing Kisame, So Guy needs to show us, if he can kill a S - Class shinobi.

Though I really love Kisame, what a fckin beast !!! Unbelieveable, * Water giant shark Missile vs. Afternoon Tiger *, AMAZING! So let get this straight; if Kisame dies right here, then his sword will be taken by Killer Bee. We all know that Suigetsu wants Kisame's sword.. but Samehada really likes KB's chakra + not everyone can handle Kisame's sword ( we saw what happened when Guy picked his sword up.. )

So how is Suigetsu gonna get that sword? After Killer Bee's death? I can't see Suigetsu facing Killer Bee alone, or even with Juugo. There are 2 ways how Killer Bee is gonna die IMO; Kabuto or Sasuke, and like POW has said; Kabuto has to show us what he can do.. and Sasuke's with his new EMS, would be too much for Killer Bee.

I was dissappointed that this chapter only had 15 pages, but I laughed my ass off, when Killer Bee said; " I'll throw you all the way to the East !! .. and he went to the North! " hahaha,.. Killer Bee, Guy and that guy with glasses made this chapter entertaining.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

The Bizarre Beast is Hella Strong. Hope he doesn't bite the big one fighting with Sharkman Kisame, who is no slouch either. Noon Tiger vs. Giant Shark Missile was groundbreaking in the awesome department.

I'm in full support for Roku's plan for Gai. Would be great if he could go 8 Gates as a way of saving Lee and thus, leading to Lee's formation into the Azure Dragon.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!