Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Catherine

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    I got my copy today too. It's a great game, but the lips are barely synced, and ATLUS USA claimed to be proud of their work on that. I'm one of those people that wanted the Japanese Audio option, but the game, music, and visuals are too good, so I'm trying to ignore it .

Wasn't that their main reason for not including the original audio? That the lips would no longer be synched with the jap audio.
    So basically it was just some bullshit excuse?

The game itself really is fantastic though, and it's gorgeous to look at, it really is. I'm loving my import version, Sawashiro Miyuki's voice makes Catherine sound so horny, adds tones to her sexiness.

Waiting for info on a Euro version atm, too. I know it's unlikely as they'll probably just use Atlus USA's version but I'm still hoping it might get a dual audio release. If so then I'll buy myself a collectors edition of it.

Fingers crossed for a new Persona game next. With the same stunning cell shaded graphics that Catherine has.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Wasn't that their main reason for not including the original audio? That the lips would no longer be synched with the jap audio.
    So basically it was just some bullshit excuse?

The game itself really is fantastic though, and it's gorgeous to look at, it really is. I'm loving my import version, Sawashiro Miyuki's voice makes Catherine sound so horny, adds tones to her sexiness.

Waiting for info on a Euro version atm, too. I know it's unlikely as they'll probably just use Atlus USA's version but I'm still hoping it might get a dual audio release. If so then I'll buy myself a collectors edition of it.

Fingers crossed for a new Persona game next. With the same stunning cell shaded graphics that Catherine has.
    Yea, that was their reason. It was kind of like how FFXIII had their celebration for how well they did on syncing the lips to the English voices, but the difference was that it was actually good. Anyways, Catherine is really awesome aside from that lie ATLUS gave :/.
    Signature by me.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Yea, that was their reason. It was kind of like how FFXIII had their celebration for how well they did on syncing the lips to the English voices, but the difference was that it was actually good. Anyways, Catherine is really awesome aside from that lie ATLUS gave :/.

True, the lip syncing for Final Fantasy XIII was incredibly well done.

Not that it's a dealbreaker for me or anything. Catherine's dub was still completely outstanding.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList