Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Catherine

http://catherinethegame.com/purchase.html

I'm pre-oredering myself an import of that "love is over" deluxe edition
    Haven't seen any mention of an EU release so I'm not taking chances. If we do get a release here to then I'll see if we get a cool limited edition and just buy that as well.

Hell yeah!
    Just hope we get an EU release. I don't like ordering oveseas.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Anyone see the DLC announcement? Looks like Vincent is going to take the term "bromance" a little too far. Loving it.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Got my pre-order sorted. After VAT, Duty and handling fee's (along with the shipping cost itself) it's looking to cost me up to £130. Most expensive game I've ever paid for, but fuck it, nevermind ┐('~`;)┌

^Wow! That's like 2 games worth.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

I canceled that order a while back after I read on Atlus's forums how anti-dual-audio they are over there.
    Spent a couple of weeks going through my kanji workbooks, brushing up a bit and just ordered the Jap import today. Should have it by Tuesday

just paid for my Agarest Zero pre-order while I was at it too, so just waiting for Disgaea 4, Atelier Totori and Armored Core 5 now. Think that's it for this year.

Edit: Came in the post today. Been blunt with Katherine and flirty with Catherine in my texts, which is nice. Climbing the tower is both addictive as fuck and hugely frustrating at times. Love it though. Brings out my masochistic side.
    Last edited by Sangaz; 07-25-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Got my 'Love is Over' edition today. All my friends are jealous of my swag. Still haven't popped the game in yet because I've been taking the glorious soundtrack in. >_>

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I got my copy today too. It's a great game, but the lips are barely synced, and ATLUS USA claimed to be proud of their work on that. I'm one of those people that wanted the Japanese Audio option, but the game, music, and visuals are too good, so I'm trying to ignore it .
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    I got my copy today too. It's a great game, but the lips are barely synced, and ATLUS USA claimed to be proud of their work on that. I'm one of those people that wanted the Japanese Audio option, but the game, music, and visuals are too good, so I'm trying to ignore it .

The dubbing itself is still incredibly well done though, with Vincent being the best example.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I played the Demo of this and I have to say Im a little interested on this game. Gonna have to get it sometime after I finish my Payments on Uncharted 3, Spider-Man Edge of Time, Skyrim, Etc

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.