• |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dvirgueza View Post
    Well Nice Chapter, not mucj that I didn't already predict but was very nice

The Straw Hat Crew everyone wanted to become stronger for his capitan

and love the Cover, it give me more hope about Sabo been Alive, of course that also could be a "what if" and I still have my prediction that Dragon save Sabo

I Can't wait for the new chapter, First I going to see my first and third favorite characters (Zoro and Perona) we probably will see Luffy training with S.R. Jimbei and Hancock and of course the message that Luffy gives, will likely be revelated
    Your prediction already been proven.

You was right Dragon saved Sabo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_King View Post
    Is there any possibility that each member will be having their own adventures and gather together after...several years later (i means our real time) or there will be a "skip time" as you guys were mentioned lately?

So next week we will know how Zoro and Luffy strong up. Another questions is that how Robin got stronger???
    As it stands it's leaning towards a time-skip, but it seems to obvious so I still feel there's a little chance it might not happen as we think it will.

With Robin not sure how she will physically get stronger, but getting stronger isn't always by brute force. Nami's a perfect example. How I see it Robin used to work with covert affairs and such. So her going to the worlds top guerrilla warfare criminal probably going help her more mentally then physically.

It was never proven Dragon saved Sabo -,-

I remembered Robin created wings by her hands. How about Robin becomes a Transformer.lol

yea why not she also did with the help of luffy a chopper imatation

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    It was never proven Dragon saved Sabo -,-
    Yea it has go read the Sabo thread or reread the flash back arc. Page showing Dragon's ship, yea that is obviously Sabo being saved.

No proof it coulth also been somoene who was heavely burnd in the fire -,-

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    No proof it coulth also been somoene who was heavely burnd in the fire -,-
    Agree. However, I think Sabu still alive and he's one of the leader of RA (maybe the right-hand of Dragon) if not it'll waste of time to be mentioned about him too much.

Sabo isn't that important. No need to continue argue about the cover. It was a what if situation. What if Sabo was never found by his father. It's no indication that Sabo is alive. Seeing as he put him on a random cover as an adult, it would be more of an indication that he is dead or else we would never see him as an adult. Even so, if he was alive, he wanted to be a pirate not a revolutionary. Also, all previous theories of who Sabo was(random Revolutionary, Law) have just been debunked by the cover. Now I think it's stupid to argue about something that will come up later in the series. So I say shut up, wait and enjoy the series.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

i gave this chapter a 4 (good) it was nice knowing about the crew members.
    next week wil probably show zorro and luffy ( captain and vice captain)
    i hope to see buggyyy to
    i really liked the franky and ussop part.
    i think after the next chapter we'll get a time -skip

Sabo is Alive. It's so obvious that was the person Dragon saved, why the hell would the Oda introduce him in a flash back then show him getting blown up by the celestial dragon. Afterwords Oda draws a panel "ON THE NIGHT OF THE CELESTIAL ARRIVAL" (again dumbfound obvious) showing us the hints he saved Sabo.Also Sabo was the only one that had a encounter with Dragon in the Flashback. And literally was showing Dragon how f*cked up this Town was and asked him to save him.

Why would he draw that panel for a random burnedNO NAMED person in the story. And by the way it couldn't be anyone else (if your considering the burn injuries) because the fire didn't happen that day celestial dragons came to town that was like few days earlier nearly a week before they arrived.

Sabo is important to the story. Did you just by pass the flashback what you think was the point of it. Also the cover page has nothing to do with what I'm saying, that's more of a what if scenario since Ace is dead.

One Piece is a good comic that's easy enough to follow, memorize, and comprehend.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-19-2010 at 02:19 PM.