• |3| Average

5 15.15%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    good chapter
    The cover page is just a wath if sabo was still there thats what it woulth have looked like then .
    I hope we get to know a final anser in the next chapter to what was the message.

yeah i think it could have been a slip up but sure that make sense but this still give hope for sabo being alive
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah he only wanted to see he because she knows all about what really happened to ohara and they where wiped out so dragon would want to see her for that reason alone
    I totallay disagree....y wud Dragon only want to see her to find out what happened to Ohara...makes not 1 bit of sense my friend...Nico Robin has alot intel and know how that Dragon can use to his advantage...1 being that she is one of the few alive (if not the only one) who can read the language scripted on Poneglyph tablets but u think the only reason Dragon wants to speak to her is about the events that happend in Ohara..how short sighted lol

Anyways it was a great chapter filled with alot of character development..I was very interested in Franky i must say...everyone made such a big deal about him blowing up the other blueprints when in all actuality those even the ones he wanted/needed...and he refered to VegaPunk working on Human Cells pretty cool if u ask me...Well one thing can be said the strawhats will all cum back stronger and new looks are on the way

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    *sigh*

Have you lost your marbles is another way of asking if someone is insane.
    Yes I know it could mean similar thing.

Words like "Darn", "Heck","Marbles", etc are incredibly lame and turn serious moments into hilarious ones.

I can't really prove his fault on this one since I myself do not know Japanese characters. But this weekend getting cnet's translation as well wouldn't be surprised if we get insane from him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    The thing with Ace's tattoo, Sabo is alive in that picture.
    You guys actually think Sabo is dead...

It's freaking obvious he's alive!

EDIT: My bad cross read it differently.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-19-2010 at 05:37 PM.

HOLD THE D**M PHONE
    dont put words in my mouth I NEVER SAID SABO WAS DEAD EVER i was the one fighting for him when people called him dead i made a theory about him being the next war lord i 100% thing he is alive so please dont put words in my mouth( NOTHING PERSONAL)
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sabo is got to be alive there is so many things that show he could have surived, they never showed him dead
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    Sabo is got to be alive there is so many things that showed he survived, they never showed him dead
    Fixed that for you a bit.

But yes it is so obvious he's alive, if your thinking "but it hasn't been cofirmed" it has reread that part of the Sabo Flashback all evidence/scenario's lead to him.

Whole point of the flashback is to let readers know about Sabo before he appears later. So we don't get "who the f*ck is he? Why is he calling himself Luffy's Brother?"

One Piece is a good comic that's easy enough to follow, memorize, and comprehend.

Well Nice Chapter, not mucj that I didn't already predict but was very nice

The Straw Hat Crew everyone wanted to become stronger for his capitan

and love the Cover, it give me more hope about Sabo been Alive, of course that also could be a "what if" and I still have my prediction that Dragon save Sabo

I Can't wait for the new chapter, First I going to see my first and third favorite characters (Zoro and Perona) we probably will see Luffy training with S.R. Jimbei and Hancock and of course the message that Luffy gives, will likely be revelated

Is there any possibility that each member will be having their own adventures and gather together after...several years later (i means our real time) or there will be a "skip time" as you guys were mentioned lately?

So next week we will know how Zoro and Luffy strong up. Another questions is that how Robin got stronger???

mayby Dragon will help her learn haki ? who knows there are many ways to get stronger lets be supriced