10 30.30%
  • |3| Average

5 15.15%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    i am just glad there is new hope for sabo AND like i said oda will probably sho zoro working through the message to tell us what it is
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh man, that chap cover was sad yet sweet. Really makes me hope for Sabo's survival.

The Strawhats all owe Luffy a lot for allowing them to pursue their dreams, and so they all want to become stronger for his sake. Talk about an everlasting bond. Now that's Nakama.

Nami is being her usual self, using sarcastic remarks to hide her concern for Luffy. Arlong Park was my favorite arc in East Blue and seeing just how awesome Luffy was back then and the first time he entrusted his hat to someone brings back good memories.

Brook and his new hit single "Bone to Be Wild" are sure to bring the house down. Man I love that guy. Robin working with Dragon's revolutionaries is very interesting. Wonder just how she'll improve herself, seeing as her powers are probably the most unique.

Of course Franky's blown-up face was genuis. He's sure to learn tons of technological advancements to not only upgrade himself, but the Thousand Sunny too. Starting up a local legend to last for centuries is just another day for Cyborg Franky.

Usopp should be able to make some good use out of those seeds. An improvement with sniping ammo and accuracy sounds about right. Plus some new tricks as well.

Zoro be sure not to disappoint, especially with your greatest rival so close by.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Zoro better explain what that message is and I bet he will, cause he is the last and again I hope that cover page is telling us Sabo is going to return
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

well that front page dismisses my theory about sabo being trafalgar...

anyway i think nami's scene was also hilarious the way she manipulated those old geezers..LoL!

I also think robin will not only learn new abilities but also tactics from the master revolutionaire himself..i wonder what sparked dragon to contact her..

cant wait for sanji and zoro scene..Ü

and oh seems the new trend is making a faux thread..please delete also mine roku.Ü

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    LOL, by 3 mins at that. If ya wanna make the thread, do it properly. You know my thread owns yours. Seriously, just copy/paste that button and substitute the new link for the old one, and copy/paste the options for the poll. Simple as that.

Anyways, on topic, I gave the chapter a 4/5.
    Naw it's all good you can do it, only reason I wanted to make it so I can post the better translation on the first post. Your thread definitely owns awesome link.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    boring
    This is what someone who doesn't know good story telling says.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, Roku just pawned everybody else on making this thread.

Ok chap for me. Aside from Usopp declaring he wants to be the King of Sniping everything is kinda predictable. I think we Zoro will get the whole chapter next week and he might reveal what the message really is which is very obvious right now.
    Agree some what to this, I don't think Zoro will get the whole chapter I see it more like at least half Zoro other half Luffy and or Zoro, Luffy, Kizura,Whitebeard pirates.

I think the message will be revealed from Zoro's portion of it. Since he was the only one not to get it (as far as we know) I could see Zoro slowly trying to uncover it or perhaps Perona points out some things for him? Would like to see a Haki explanation from Rayleigh or Jimbei and or Hancock. Which ever one is with Luffy and his training.

Besides next week predictions I enjoyed this chapter I'll admit it wasn't as exciting as the last 70 or so chapters compared to action. But what other manga could show this much character development in 1 chapter.

Chopper, Robin and Usopp to me had the greatest developments from what I seen. Can't wait to see their changes later from what they gain.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post

anyway i think nami's scene was also hilarious the way she manipulated those old geezers..LoL!

I also think robin will not only learn new abilities but also tactics from the master revolutionaire himself..i wonder what sparked dragon to contact her..

and oh seems the new trend is making a faux thread..please delete also mine roku.Ü
    I've been thinkin this for a long time myself. I have this theory that Dragon is in search for the ancient weapon to overthrow the WG and of course he needs Robin for that.

sig made by me

I kinda hope not cause that would make him seem more like a bad guy plus Robin will never help him with finding one
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    I kinda hope not cause that would make him seem more like a bad guy plus Robin will never help him with finding one
    I dont see it that way. One of the ancient weapon is meant to counter the first one so I don't see any problem with Dragon looking for it since the WG obviously wants to revive it.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post

This is what Molokidan's crappy translations do....not bashing you snowbear but will help clear this up.

Dragon didn't just randomly spark to get Robin. Revolutionary army been looking for her ever since the incident of Ohara.

If your saying why Dragon suddenly contact her, well it's simple they found her lol. For the more in depth reasons then that well you know the story so your in the same boat as all of us right now. And won't find out "specifics" until later.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Holy Sh*t!

Robin blushed! O_O
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143