10 30.30%
  • |3| Average

5 15.15%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    I do think Mihawk might be part of Zoro's progression, last time I brought it up everyone just attacked me saying it was Lame.

If Zoro wasnt beaten up they wud all still be seperated.so YES Zoro @ full strength the out come wud be the exact same...Luffy was @ full strength in S.A. are u saying Luffy is weaker then Zoro...get real??? so u think a fully powered Zoro cud beat Kuma,Kirazu and Sentoumaru????? hahahaha joke of the day....Zoro is strong yes...is he the strongest no...is there room for improvement of course...He's a good swords men but he's not even 2nd best rite now...i strongly doubt he can beat Vista who was evenly fighting Mihawk @ Marine HQ...so u need to get real and pay atttention to Oda clearly telling us the SH crew wasn't strong enuff......Zoro included

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    I do think Mihawk might be part of Zoro's progression, last time I brought it up everyone just attacked me saying it was Lame.
    I 100% agree with u...Why wud Zoro be on a island with Mihawk if Mihawk is not going to @ the very least give him pointers...it wud make no sense....they cud have put him in the middle of no where if they wanted him to train by himself....

sorry Cross he needs more than just rest, he does need that, but he needs some kind of training, yes a agree that Zoro is not going to ask Mihawk for training, I agree with the rest how are saying he is going to get indirecte training
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    we are friends and i respect you but people attacked it because IT IS LAME
    zoro at full strength would have made a huge difference and no disrespect AT ALL but if you think other wise no you should really do some soul searching

getting any help training from mihawk at all would kill zoros character and just make a lot of people loose a lot of respect for him as a character
    and i never said he wont get stronger but just with no HELP from mihawk and at the rate he was growing he was so far ahead of the other members of the crew he can keep that track get stronger as he has been and still be ahead
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    we are friends and i respect you but people attacked it because IT IS LAME
    zoro at full strength would have made a huge difference and no disrespect AT ALL but if you think other wise no you should really do some soul searching
    Dont get me wrong Zoro is strong...but wat im saying is if Luffy didnt make the slightess difference why wud Zoro @ full strength change the situation...for starters Kirazu is a Logia DF user..without Haki Zoro wud have done what????Not 1 thing u can't cut light...We all saw wat Zoro did against Enel another Logia DF user...and he did absolutely nothing.......the gauge in power is tooo far rite now and Zoro needs the power up...not only that...Zoro might be able to cut steal but Kuma is made of metal stronger then steal unless he has sum hidden strength i don't know about which i doubt..lol..cant enter the NW by just being ok............what people fail to understand is the SH crew seemed strong only becuz they fought mediocre fighters....NW pirates are clearly in a leauge of there own....

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge33 View Post
    Dont get me wrong Zoro is strong...but wat im saying is if Luffy didnt make the slightess difference why wud Zoro @ full strength change the situation...for starters Kirazu is a Logia DF user..without Haki Zoro wud have done what????Not 1 thing u can't cut light...We all saw wat Zoro did against Enel another Logia DF user...and he did absolutely nothing.......the gauge in power is tooo far rite now and Zoro needs the power up...not only that...Zoro might be able to cut steal but Kuma is made of metal stronger then steal unless he has sum hidden strength i don't know about which i doubt..lol..cant enter the NW by just being ok............what people fail to understand is the SH crew seemed strong only becuz they fought mediocre fighters....NW pirates are clearly in a leauge of there own....
    HOLD THE PHONE SON
    you obviously need to re read one piece, the seemed strong because they are strong look at the new world guys they meet all ready they were tons stronger than lola and (P.S i never said any thing about the straw hat i was talking about just zoro.) you are underestimating zoro WAY TO MUCH he does not need a huge power up he gets stronger on his own or on the fly sure he will get stronger but not from mihawk just on his own. END
    who else want to see more of moria
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OK YOUR RIGHT ZORO IS STRONGER THEN ALL THE SH CREW COMBINED AND HIS STRENGTH IS ON ADMIRAL LEVEL...YOU WIN!!!! :/
    now are u seriously going to gauge the strength of ALL NW PIRATES on Lola....if that's the case then we shud gauge the strength of the 1st half of the GrandLIne on the Foxy Pirates..Smart Guy...D.R. gave Luffy a bit of advise get stronger and then enter the NW...obvisously for good reason(coming from sum1 who's been there)..if they were strong enuff Oda wudnt waste time powering them up wud he..STOP LIVING IN FAN FICTION AND READ THE CHAPTERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge33 View Post
    OK YOUR RIGHT ZORO IS STRONGER THEN ALL THE SH CREW COMBINED AND HIS STRENGTH IS ON ADMIRAL LEVEL...YOU WIN!!!! :/
    now are u seriously going to gauge the strength of ALL NW PIRATES on Lola....if that's the case then we shud gauge the strength of the 1st half of the GrandLIne on the Foxy Pirates..Smart Guy...D.R. gave Luffy a bit of advise get stronger and then enter the NW...obvisously for good reason(coming from sum1 who's been there)..if they were strong enuff Oda wudnt waste time powering them up wud he..STOP LIVING IN FAN FICTION AND READ THE CHAPTERS!!!
    IGNORE (not worth my time) .................................................. ..........................................
    ok i was thinking about this for some time now and i think it is not to bad of a point
    does any one think the warden may become a marine? i mean do u really think there going to let him in ID ? and could we see it soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't know about the reason but I can see him coming back as a marine, but I think is because he will be coming after Luffy for dare disgracing ID reputaction and his
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!