10 30.30%
  • |3| Average

5 15.15%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    I agree.. if Zoro wants to be the greatest swordsman, he cant get help from Mihawk...
    he needs to learn on hi own..

but there are certain things i wouldnt mind that Mihawk would let out certain secrets.

true like information i still thing zoro just needs rest
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i actually agree with cross
    zorro will not get training from mihawk directly

i think indirectly, maybe some tips while he is fighting the monkeys. it would be a waste to let zorro land on that island of mihawk. without learning something from him

yeah i dont think zoro needs to learn any thing i think he just needs rest
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that tooo!

WOW so this is what if feels like to have people agree with me HUH? who knew lol jkjkjk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoro didn't go there to fight no war monkeys. He could pwn all of them at full health, don't even talk about when his pissed.

Like someone mentioned, he isn't going to get training directly but indirectly.

He wasn't sent there for nothing, when he figures out the message his either going to wait untill he heals or just go head on and challenege Mihawk with his wounds until he drops.

Their both like Bluds & Crips, you put them in the same room one of them is bound to bust a cap lol.

zoro does not hate mihawk he just is in zoros way oh his dream nothing more no hate just rivalry

and soro just wont trin with him he might learn some thing on his own or some thing but i bet he just rests
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At this point Zoro needs a lil more then just rest....I dont think even a well rested Zoro wud make it off that island....I like Zoro just as much as the next man but the monkeys are clearly a training tool not to be beatin easily even if hes @ full health....for 1 they copy ur fighting style which means he's going to have to be more creative and cum up with a few new techniques...2 Mihawk is there..if Mihawk wasnt there to give him sum pointers Oda cud have easily put him on any random island to train.......Mihawk is difinitely there to train him indirectly...just my opinion

mihawk will not train him at all zoro may get stronger some how but not from mihawk PLUS can u really say if zoro was not beat up that the out come of S.A. may not have been different. it would have been i dont think zoro needs much of a power up he will just continue to grow at his own rate and he will still be ahead of most of the crew
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]