Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    BOOOO!!! I didnt want Gin to die.

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Come on, Gin has butchered others too.

Anyhow, What is Kubo doing, Is Aizen going to be the Sole and Only Bad Guy left In Bleach?......BORING!

It's only a matter of time!!!

R.I.P @ Gin. I too was sad to see how bad Gin got own'd. He will be remembered. Someone should make a dedication thread for him. Pretty good chapter.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Alright, we all know Kubo is a master of the cliffhanger, but he's also a master of not following it up with something of equal or greater value. So now we wait. Come on, Kubo!!! Follow this badass looking Ichigo entrance with something awesome!!! I know, make him put on his Hollow level 2 mask right now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    BOOOO!!! I didnt want Gin to die.
    If Tousen dies so does gin

chapter was great but too short and I was expecting to see some tenza hollow zangetsu vs ichigo fight but well let what happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Way too short, was expecting more after the break. BUt this chapter was so so, hoepfully ichigo's dad and gin is still alive. And ichigo looks bad ass now. but aizen already knew he will come back with a new ability or something, so either way aizen is prepared.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Come on, Gin has butchered others too.

Anyhow, What is Kubo doing, Is Aizen going to be the Sole and Only Bad Guy left In Bleach?......BORING!
    Here's my thoughts from spoiler thread. Seriously, now it's just Aizen against all the shinigamis. Kubo needs to bring in some Vasto Lordes in the mix or the series is going to end soon.

NOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Omg, he killed Gin, you bastard.

Ichigo returns, so is this going to be the final showdown then? What else is left to the plot? Unless Aizen finds a way to make that key, all the players on his side are dead, he's the only one left. Does this mean Bleach is coming to an end?
    Bankai, wtf man, I still don't see a poll.

Is a poll really necessary? lol is someone collecting all this data for some kind of project or something?

The cover page was epic though! I want that for my mask progression thread! I liked Ichigo best when he had hi uber sized zanpakuto all sealed, never really liked the design of Zangetsu...
    A pie in the sky?

I guess the time chamber became a total dbz rip off we dont get to see the results of training till the battle. Still I am glad Ichigo finally came forward and the Gin being a "good" guy was not a total surprise but it was still well done.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT