Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    For grammar errors there's always spell check, for idiocy there's nothing.
    So what you're saying is that you don't believe in the public education system?

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    So what you're saying is that you don't believe in the public education system?
    you do? lol.

on topic: cool theory but i seriously doubt it.

for one, what's the motive?

minato clearly said that tobi's space time jutsu surpasses that of the second hokage.

why would the second somehow fake his death and become the mizukage?

there's more but this is enough for now..

And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

How would Minato know, he wasn't even alive yet by the time of the Second's death

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    How would Minato know, he wasn't even alive yet by the time of the Second's death
    kishi knows and drew minato stating that for a reason -_-

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page012.html
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If it makes you feel better, I would of ridiculed you for the type of grimmer you used. I mean he didn't use words like, "r u." Thats that msn talk.

Now that i think about this, don't we have a thread for this type of discussion?
    uhmm
    ok........
    because the internet is serious business. Especially mangashare, the fulcrum of intellectualism. Its grammar not grimmer by the way. The irony of your mistake isn't lost on me. Before ridiculing others for their spelling mistakes check your own.

Secondly, there's no point trying to create an argument because a forum member chooses to use ''r u'' instead of ''are you''. At the end of the day mangashare is simply forum for manga and anime. And I think you are being petty.

At the end of the day mangashare is just a bit of fun and nothing more. I enjoy reading other people's posts and making posts of my own here, its kick ass forum. If I chose to abbreviate or use colloquialism for my diction in order to save time or effort than I am allowed to.

In the case of spelling mistakes I freely admit that I do make spelling mistakes. Sometimes I use Word to correct my mistakes, other times I am too lazy. In any case you'll be surprised to hear that forums are not serious business. There is no need for this excessive pettiness.

At the end of the day I think a majority of people understand what 'r u' means. A lot of other members use slang sometimes, to save time. I don't always use slang, sometimes I actually write in full sentences with reasonable grammar (not grimmer), an example being this post. In any case to quote JUICE to you;
    ''You're nobody, I don't require your approval''
    but I think you're already familiar with this quote. Talk about jiujutsu.

I apologise for being harsh to you. But remember you attempted to insult me, unprovoked. I am merely responding. Therefore you deserve what you got.
    I shall now revert to using ''r u'' instead of are you. With your permission of course oh great one.

Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    I have a question...why do you hate Tobirama that much?
    he is the only good guy...1st fought madara, and I like madara, he done everything to get strong for his clan...3rd is an old gizer that smoked..and 4th is full of him self!
    2nd is the best hokage...he was strong, ingenious and modest...the last one made him mysterious! he's a good guy, believe me

Back on topic; I don't think many people hate Nidaime. They simply like other Kages more because we have seen the more of them than Nidaime. I like Nidaime. I just prefer Tsunada, Yondaime and Sandaime more. But I admite Shodaime does seem pretty cool.
    Last edited by atriede; 08-18-2010 at 09:39 PM.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Nice theory to read, and I've been saying this a long time;

- Zetzu and Madara ( tobi ) know eachother, before he even recruited Nagato and all the rest of Akatsuki. The reason why we think that Zetzu didn't knew it was Madara, is all because Kishi potrayed Tobi as being a " NEW MEMBER ".. that was for the fans ( us ) like; Aah, a new member.. interesting. And later on; What ?? Is it Madara ? That's the twist that Kishi brought into his manga..

After awhile; we heared from Itachi that it was Madara,.. Madara's way of talking with Nagato / Konan was way different then before, when he was with Deidara. Simple said; it was all an act of Madara and Zetzu. Zetzu knew it from day 1, but Madara just didn't want to reveal his indentity to the rest of Akatsuki. The more members who knows that he's Madara, the bigger risk that other people would hear it and then the MAJOR TWIST would be gone, like for example; Tobi saying @ the Kage Meeting, that he's MADARA.. that was one of the important reasons for keeping it secret. Danzou said it like 2 minutes before Tobi explained it himself.

What I think is that;

1. Zetzu was watching his fight against Hashirama, and that's why they never found his body later on. When Madara left his village / clan, he somehow confronted Zetzu by coincidence and after a talk; they agreed on helping eachother. So far, Zetzu calls him " Yes Sir " and he follows every command that Madara gives him. Madara's PLAN B was Zetzu ( his fail- save ), before he went on fighting Konoha / Hashirama. MADARA of all people knew, that he couldn't win from Hashirama that easily,.. and Madara showed us that he always has a back- up for every situation. He's a Master of Planning. My quote is an example why it was a win - win situation against Yondaime:

Madara knew that Yondaime wasn't easy to capture. So his plans was messing the bond between Konoha and Uchiha, for letting the top tier of Konoha think that the Uchiha's were behind the attack. Madara knew that lots of people wouldn't believe that it was MADARA that made that attack ( except Yondaime, Jiraiya ).. but other sharingan users. The massacre was needed so he could get his revenge on his clan, simple because;

- his clan turned him down when they choose Hashirama as their leader
    - the sacrifice of his little brother was for nothing
    - and let us not forget; Madara just didn't like 1st Hokage and he wanted to be the LEADER. Madara Uchiha is the real core of Hatred among the shinobi's.

So by creating chaos in Konoha, other countries would surely take that as an opportunity to attack. It would have triggered a fourth ninja war and many innocent people with no ties to the ninja world, would die all for the sake of Uchiha's clan self- interest. That was his MAIN REASON. Creating Internal and External problems for Konoha; making them vulnerable from the inside as well from the outside.
    Madara Uchiha has everything planned out from the beginning. He knows how the system work between the nations, the political reasons and the greed between the countries.
    OR

2. Madara's EMS ( his space / time ninjutsu ), was what he used for leaving no body behind. But because 1st Hokage damaged Madara's body that much, he had to find a person with an ability that could make artificial bodies. Don't forget that Madara had all the time in the world, when everybody thought that he was dead. Putting up a mask and with his SPACE TIME NINJUTSU, he would warp himself very easily to every country / Nations, for seeking out information of someone with Zetzu's abilities.

I believe that it was all an act from Zetzu and Madara. Itachi knew about it and Madara knew that itachi wouldn't reveal his identity to the other Akatsuki members, why? Because Itachi had to keep his secrets hidden from the rest as well. That's why Madara was waiting so long for Itachi's death,.. both of them were two geniuses, very intelligent in manipulation with deadly powers.

Even Zetzu said that Madara ( TOBI ) got killed by the blast of Deidara, so the only ones knowing that TOBI is Madara, are; PAIN, Zetzu and Itachi. After that Zetzu said in their hidden place that Tobi got killed by the blast, Madara visit Pain and Konan in hidden Rain village. It seems that Madara wanted to reveal himself to Kisamea alone, because he has some link for being the former Mizukage + showing him who the true leader is of Akatsuki.
    Spoiler!

think about it; why did they tell Kisame that Tobi is gone with that blast and some time later; AFTER ITACHI'S DEATH, who seems to be Kisame's partner,.. Madara reveals himself to kisame ?!?! It seems that the others; PAIN and Itachi, didn't knew that he was also the former Mizukage, meaning that Madara (Tobi ) kept more secrets about his true identity hidden from them, but Zetzu knew.
    Zetzu acted like Tobi is death and introduced him like a new member, but it was all planned out by Madara, like always. AND THESE TWO PAGES BELOW, JUST SHOWS US, that Madara and Zetzu knew eachother from a long time ago, probably by the start:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

- I don't believe that Madara ( Tobi ) is Second hokage.. he was just like Hashirama a Senju, and died as a proud shinobi by protecting his students. Besides; his soul is in Shinigami's stomach and don't believe that it was a set up with Orochimaru. If he worked with Oro, then why didn't he know nothing about the relationship between Danzou and Oro??

AND OOH YEA; just because TOBI ( Madara ) knew what Edo Tensei was, doesn't mean that he's Tobimara, all because he invented that jutsu.. The Black Half of Zetzu, seems to know every fckin jutsu we have seen in the manga. Even without ever witnessing Amatarasu and Yata mirror.
    He said about Yata mirror: " that's another supernatural item, I'm SURE OF IT ". and then he explains everything about the Yata mirror, he did the same with Totsuka sword.

IMO, this proves us that Zetzu and Madara have been living a long, LONG time in the shinobi world and THATS THE REASON why they know so much jutsu's.. it's the knownledge that you build up after so many years. Also Madara could knew what Edo Tensei was, by:

1. witnessing that jutsu when he fought the Senju with his clan, back in the days.
    2. Oro worked also for Akatsuki + Madara seems to know a lot of information about others; he's been watching everything behind the scenes for so many years and he has Zetzu, who's probably the best spy in the shinobi world.

It's a nice read indeed, but I still believe that it's Izuna or Madara himself, but in artificial body.
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 08-18-2010 at 09:52 PM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    kishi knows and drew minato stating that for a reason -_-

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page012.html
    Kishimoto knows but the one talking is Minato

He wouldn't have any idea just how powerful the second's time jutsu was but even if it did it could be attributed to years of training or his newfound Sharingan

Set made by Ravona

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    uhmm
    ok........
    because the internet is serious business. Especially mangashare, the fulcrum of intellectualism. Its grammer not grimmer by the way. The irony of your mistake isn't lost on me. Before ridiculing others for their spelling mistakes check your own.

Secondly, there's no point trying to create an argument because a forum member chooses to use ''r u'' instead of ''are you''. At the end of the day mangashare is simply forum for manga and anime. And I think you are being petty.

At the end of the day mangashare is just a bit of fun and nothing more. I enjoy reading other people's posts and making posts of my own here, its kick ass forum. If I chose to abbreviate or use colloquialism for my diction in order to save time or effort than I am allowed to.

In the case of spelling mistakes I freely admit that I do make spelling mistakes. Sometimes I use Word to correct my mistakes, other times I am too lazy. In any case you'll be surprised to hear that forums are not serious business. There is no need for this excessive pettiness.

At the end of the day I think a majority of people understand what 'r u' means. A lot of other members use slang sometimes, to save time. I don't always use slang, sometimes I actually write in full sentences with reasonable grammer (not grimmer), an example being this post. In any case to quote JUICE to you;
    ''You're nobody, I don't require your approval''
    but I think you're already familiar with this quote. Talk about jiujutsu.

I apologise for being harsh to you. But remember you attempted to insult me, unprovoked. I am merely responding. Therefore you deserve what you got.
    I shall now revert to using ''r u'' instead of are you. With your permission of course oh great one.
    And its not grammer its grammar. Dumbass. I was mocking you as the "a" and the "i" aren't near each other. My troll is way greater than yours.

@Aga... Love your posts man. Wish I could RSS to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Well, if he's Madara, he can't be Tobirama, now can he? Thus making all of this discussion utterly worthless.
    I like you logic.
    Madara isn't Tobimara because he is Madara which means he can't be Tobirama.

But seriously thats why its called a theory. Even within the context of it being a theory however there are other holes tobirama is a senju and about the same age as Madara. How did he manage to act both as Madara and Senju Tobirama at the same time. Boy he must have been a genius to fool his brother Shodaime, and the entire Senju clan dating all the way back from when he was born.

There is still the matter of how Shodaime was summoned from the dead if he is Madara.

Logic a; Tobirama was summoned from the dead.
    Logic b: Madara is alive (well who knows)

Conclusion it is impossible for Madara to be the second Hokage when the second hokage is dead and trapped in a death god seal invented by yondaime.

I'm still not convinced that its likely Madara and Orochimaru conspired to trick sandaime into fighting a fake second hokage as you stated in your thread starter (your opening post) .

First off, remember that Akatsuki were the enemy of Orochimaru and were trying to kill orochimaru. In fact Orochimaru was on the run from them up to when he fought Sasuke. Even after orochimaru is sealed in totsuga sword remember Madara is still suspicious of Kabuto because he works under Oro and his immediate reaction is fight Kabuto after the two meet.

Therefore when exactly between Orochimaru running away from a murderous Akatsuki and Akatsuki trying to kill him, did Orochimaru find the time to sit over a cup of tea with Madara and come up with a plan to trick Sandaimeinto believing he was fighting tobirama (2nd hokage).

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Nice theory. But the 2nd's soul was sealed in the Death God during the Orochimaru vs The 3rd battle.
    what he say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.