Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    2) Itachi also said Sasuke was his spare, that he enjoyed killing his parents, that he was gonna kill him and rape the corpse, etc. Just saying, hard to take anything he said truly into account when it was all padded down as not to damage Sasuke's fragile little mind. Also, how do you know the second didn't have a bloodline limit? His brohter had it, why wouldn't he?

3) I'm not saying that he'd fight him on the spot but a simple "How the fuck do you have a sharingan?" would suffice. To the end he treated Tobi like a servant so it's safe to say he had no idea who he really was

4) Summoned him through a jutsu invented by the Second himself ( I'm assuming since he's older and probably more gifted ), sounds strange that after creating it himself he wouldn't compose some sort of preventive measures so his corpse wouldn't be used in such a manner. Could also be a plot hole, Kishi doesn't think that far ahead >_>

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    2) Itachi also said Sasuke was his spare, that he enjoyed killing his parents, that he was gonna kill him and rape the corpse, etc. Just saying, hard to take anything he said truly into account when it was all padded down as not to damage Sasuke's fragile little mind. Also, how do you know the second didn't have a bloodline limit? His brohter had it, why wouldn't he?

3) I'm not saying that he'd fight him on the spot but a simple "How the fuck do you have a sharingan?" would suffice. To the end he treated Tobi like a servant so it's safe to say he had no idea who he really was

4) Summoned him through a jutsu invented by the Second himself ( I'm assuming since he's older and probably more gifted ), sounds strange that after creating it himself he wouldn't compose some sort of preventive measures so his corpse wouldn't be used in such a manner. Could also be a plot hole, Kishi doesn't think that far ahead >_>
    want to answer my question?

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    want to answer my question?
    Run your post through a spell check, then we'll talk

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

The only real opposition here is Orochimaru's summoning of him during the Chunnin arc, to which i reply that if the man was the one to invent said jutsu then the 2 of them might have been working together. Probably bonded over their interest on the sharingan >_>
    Well you could say it was all planed .

Tobirama split his soul in to 2 so that the 3 hokage could seal it in the death god where the scond half of the kyubi is , so he could get it later...

...but really I don't buy your theory, I mean 2 hokage was the one that made Uchicha in to police and it seems like he was working to have good terms with them, so where did that hatred toward uchicha come from ?

Tobi must be at least parlty an uchicha in may opinion, so I don't belive that Tobi is Tobirama.

Decidedly Undecided
    interesting theory. r u implying (by the bit I highlighted bold) that somehow Orochimaru conspired with Tobirama to fake summon the 2 hokage form the dead, even though they both knew he wasn't dead. And even if u r implying this wat would there be any point in faking this summon in front of Sarutobi who they knew was going to die and were about to kill? Would there be any purpose in hiding the fact that Tobirama is Madara and fooling Sandaime into thinking that the summon is a dead 2 Hokage if Sandaime wasn't even gonna survive the fight?

I guess u could say either Kishi simply did so cause he's not ready to reveal Tobirama as Madara, or because it was a major plot point.

Or that Madara felt fighting Sandaime fighting the second Hokage ( might weaken Sandaime's resolve (although by the logic of your theory Madara is the second Hokage therefore its true at least that Sandaime would have been fighting the 2nd, the only lie would be his failure to reveal that he's also Madara, and that he didn't die).

I'm not really sure wat u r trying to say. r u saying that Madara and Tobirama r the same person. Or that that they r different people working together.

Finally wat do i think about your theory. Well its prbl totaly mada up and untrue. but i found it entertaining so all good

I don't believe Zetsu knew Madara's identity. Madara revealed it to him along with Kisame and the rest of akatsuki (although I think after Konan and Nagato, Zetsu and Madara were the only existing members of akatsuki unless u count taka as semi members)

Also I don't get the relavency of the bit i highlighted bold. please elaborate on the bit i highlighted bold.

huh?.......
    No one disputes this. atleast no one has said they dispute this on this thread as far as i've seen.
    Well, if he's Madara, he can't be Tobirama, now can he? Thus making all of this discussion utterly worthless.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

I have a question...why do you hate Tobirama that much?
    he is the only good guy...1st fought madara, and I like madara, he done everything to get strong for his clan...3rd is an old gizer that smoked..and 4th is full of him self!
    2nd is the best hokage...he was strong, ingenious and modest...the last one made him mysterious! he's a good guy, believe me
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

2) That was the latter part of his plan as well. He wasn't supposed to tell Sasuke the truth remember?

3) Yes, the relationship between Tobi and Deidara was wierd. but remember the way Tobi acted around Zetsu was the same. Maybe later on during the story he was telling the last remaining members who he was and got to Kisame last.

4) Kishi does think ahead, he just isn't consisted what remembering what he did in the past. But your last point I don't disagree with what was said so its possible.

Hahahaha so true.

run your logic through an actual functioning brain and then we'll talk. For grammar errors there's always spell check, for idiocy there's nothing.

So i'll ask again, want to answer my question.
    If you want to insult someone next time, unprovoked, especially after that person has done u no harm, and has actually been pretty polite,-then make sure to be armed with better insults that have little chance of being topped by a put down comeback. It also helps if u haven't written any ridiculous theories prior.

why is this going no where....madara is madara...even his existence probably depends on his EMS..Tobimara is Tobimara....they are two different persons...even the story is made that way that they can't be the same person...

only thing that can make this thread exist is if madara has some juitsu that he can manipulate all people of konaho, and even then there would be someone that would find out about that...it's more probable that Itachi as Tobimara....and don't ask me why do I think why is that....I'm won't tell you my damn ideas
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

run your logic through an actual functioning brain and then we'll talk. For grammar errors there's always spell check, for idiocy there's nothing.

So i'll ask again, want to answer my question.
    If you want to insult someone next time, unprovoked, especially after that person has done u no harm, and has actually been pretty polite,-then make sure to be armed with better insults that have little chance of being topped by a put down comeback. It also helps if u haven't written any ridiculous theories prior.
    If it makes you feel better, I would of ridiculed you for the type of grimmer you used. I mean he didn't use words like, "r u." Thats that msn talk.

Now that i think about this, don't we have a thread for this type of discussion?