Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Second Hokage, the dark horse of the competiton

My first batshit crazy naruto theory... now i feel i truly belong

Lets start by mentioning his real name, Tobirama Senju

Now, for his abilities:

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Wiki
    According to a young Danzō, Tobirama was the most powerful shinobi in Konoha during his time. Tobirama was also one of the three people who knew how to perform the kinjutsu, Summoning: Impure World Resurrection. Also, by simply touching the ground with his index finger, Tobirama could detect the presence and number of enemy shinobi, even calculating his team's odds of survival with this information. According to the Fourth Hokage, Tobirama was also very skilled in space-time ninjutsu.

Tobirama was primarily known for his mastery of Water Release
    jutsu, being able to make use of powerful water style jutsu in areas where there were no bodies of water, making him known to be the greatest water manipulator that ever existed. He could manipulate it to form projectiles or tentacles, and could even perform the Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique with only one hand seal (use of the jutsu normally requiring 44 hand seals).
    Space-time jutsu... ring any bells? Also, remember how a certain someone used to be Mizukage?

Then I'd like to direct your attention to this page

http://i.imgur.com/P8gbK.png

Tobi seems pretty surprised eh? He even knew the name of the jutsu and everything.

The only real opposition here is Orochimaru's summoning of him during the Chunnin arc, to which i reply that if the man was the one to invent said jutsu then the 2 of them might have been working together. Probably bonded over their interest on the sharingan >_>

To top it off, the second hokage has been covered in myth for a good time now being rarely mentioned to the point that it was implied not even his own team witnessed him die. They probably just found his body after the battle... a body that Zetsu could have easily forged.

So yeah... I'll leave you with that
    Last edited by The Archangel; 08-18-2010 at 04:23 PM.

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Nice theory. But the 2nd's soul was sealed in the Death God during the Orochimaru vs The 3rd battle.

Read it again banana, added some shit

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

congratulations you're now a narutard
    Last edited by thsv; 08-18-2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Grammar Nazi
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

The problem with this theory and everyone's else theory is the fact everyone relies on Zetsu to magically fix everything. We don't know how long Zetsu has been in the organization. Also it doesn't explain the fact how he achieved the sharingan and is able to keep it open at all times.

It would make sense for him to be able to warp, but it is believed for him to be using his sharingan technique to do so as of opposed to him doing it without the eye. This was a good read, but unfortunately you didn't cover all you inconsistencies which leaves your theory with not much to debate upon.

Decidedly Undecided
    Oh, and you forget to take one minor thing into account.

TOBI IS MADARA. HE STATED SO HIMSELF.

/thread

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Tobirama has white hair - Tobi´s hair is black

Tobiramas soul is sealed away !!!

not to mention, the thought that Tobi is Tobirama is crazy ! Kisame specificaly called Tobi "Madara-san" and not "Tobirama-san" - has to mean something right ?!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    The problem with this theory and everyone's else theory is the fact everyone relies on Zetsu to magically fix everything. We don't know how long Zetsu has been in the organization. Also it doesn't explain the fact how he achieved the sharingan and is able to keep it open at all times.

It would make sense for him to be able to warp, but it is believed for him to be using his sharingan technique to do so as of opposed to him doing it without the eye. This was a good read, but unfortunately you didn't cover all you inconsistencies which leaves your theory with not much to debate upon.
    Given how him and Tobi seem to be so close it seems they've been together for a while, he even seems to be the only one ( excluding Itachi ) who knew his true identity all along

Who says he has it activated at all times? If that was true wouldn't Deidara have recognized it while they teamed up?

We also know that a normal sharingan's set of abilities doesn't cover Tobi's teleport jutsu and we've never actually seen it turn into a MS

Hey i'm not saying it's perfect, if it was i wouldn't be calling it a theory i'd be calling it a fact, but i'm not crazy to think there's something to this

Set made by Ravona

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    My first batshit crazy naruto theory... now i feel i truly belong

http://i.imgur.com/P8gbK.png

Tobi seems pretty surprised eh? He even knew the name of the jutsu and everything.

The only real opposition here is Orochimaru's summoning of him during the Chunnin arc, to which i reply that if the man was the one to invent said jutsu then the 2 of them might have been working together. Probably bonded over their interest on the sharingan >_>

interesting theory. r u implying (by the bit I highlighted bold) that somehow Orochimaru conspired with Tobirama to fake summon the 2 hokage form the dead, even though they both knew he wasn't dead. And even if u r implying this wat would there be any point in faking this summon in front of Sarutobi who they knew was going to die and were about to kill? Would there be any purpose in hiding the fact that Tobirama is Madara and fooling Sandaime into thinking that the summon is a dead 2 Hokage if Sandaime wasn't even gonna survive the fight?

I guess u could say either Kishi simply did so cause he's not ready to reveal Tobirama as Madara, or because it was a major plot point.

Or that Madara felt fighting Sandaime fighting the second Hokage ( might weaken Sandaime's resolve (although by the logic of your theory Madara is the second Hokage therefore its true at least that Sandaime would have been fighting the 2nd, the only lie would be his failure to reveal that he's also Madara, and that he didn't die).

I'm not really sure wat u r trying to say. r u saying that Madara and Tobirama r the same person. Or that that they r different people working together.

Finally wat do i think about your theory. Well its prbl totaly mada up and untrue. but i found it entertaining so all good

Given how him and Tobi seem to be so close it seems they've been together for a while, he even seems to be the only one ( excluding Itachi ) who knew his true identity all along

Who says he has it activated at all times? If that was true wouldn't Deidara have recognized it while they teamed up?

I don't believe Zetsu knew Madara's identity. Madara revealed it to him along with Kisame and the rest of akatsuki (although I think after Konan and Nagato, Zetsu and Madara were the only existing members of akatsuki unless u count taka as semi members)

Also I don't get the relavency of the bit i highlighted bold. please elaborate on the bit i highlighted bold.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Oh, and you forget to take one minor thing into account.

TOBI IS MADARA. HE STATED SO HIMSELF.

/thread
    huh?.......
    No one disputes this. atleast no one has said they dispute this on this thread as far as i've seen.
    Last edited by atriede; 08-18-2010 at 04:33 PM.

We also know that a normal sharingan's set of abilities doesn't cover Tobi's teleport jutsu and we've never actually seen it turn into a MS

Hey i'm not saying it's perfect, if it was i wouldn't be calling it a theory i'd be calling it a fact, but i'm not crazy to think there's something to this
    1) There's no such thing as a perfect theory. I'm just saying you really have no ground that supports you stably.

2) Itachi confirmed that Tobi is Madara. And everything he said about Madara has been confirmed. Only thing now that counters his statement is what Kabuto recently did. It could be possible that Kabuto actually pulled out The 2nd's soul. But again nothing was ever indicated the 2nd had any special chakra. Nor did he have a bloodline ability.

3) Deidara doesn't hate sharingan users to the point he would fight one on sight. He just simply hates the way the users look down upon him with.

4) Orochimaru already summoned the 2nd's soul, so that would of killed Tobi in the process of doing that wouldn't it?