One Piece One Piece 596 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    • We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.
    Last edited by wwdotcom; 08-18-2010 at 10:44 AM.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Source: 2ch / sageofsixpath
    Credits: PecpvbY4/
    Verification: Confirmed

450 :T ◆PecpvbY4/. :2010/08/18(水) 15:18:48 発信元:219.66.235.82
    ようみんな
    今来たよジャンプ
    何日か前に見たバレが本物みたい

SPECTRUM(スペクトル)がタイトル
    扉絵はエースサボルフィの青年時の絵、サボの顔は出てないよw
    各自のパワーアップの為の決意の回だ(ゾロは今回いなかった)
    ナミは天候の勉強、骨は弱点克服(45度から40度へw)
    ロビンはドラゴンに会いにバルディゴへ。
    フランキーは虎の毛皮かぶってまたひと騒動w
    ウソップも本当の狙撃の王に成る為にヘラクレスン先生に弟子入り

来週あたりメッセージの意味とゾロの展開かな?
    今週は盛り上がりには欠けたけどね。

Nami is going to stay and study some more weather information. Then there is 40 and degrees (not clear)

Robin is going to see dragon at headquarters.

Frankie is covering himself with some fur clothing and scrambling around..

There is updates on Zoro and Usopp as well but yah, until someone better comes along and translate XD
    Translation by kewl0210:

SPECTRUM(スペクトル)がタイトル
    The title is SPECTRUM.
    扉絵はエースサボルフィの青年時の絵、サボの顔は出てないよw
    The opening page is Ace-Sabo-Luffy as young men. Sabo's face doesn't appear.
    各自のパワーアップの為の決意の回だ(ゾロは今回いなかった)
    It's a chapter about each one's decision to power-up. (Zoro isn't in it this week)
    ナミは天候の勉強、骨は弱点克服(45度から40度へw)
    Nami studies weather, Brook conquers his weak point (From 45 degrees to 40 degrees, hah)
    ロビンはドラゴンに会いにバルディゴへ。
    Robin goes to Baldigo to meet Dragon.
    フランキーは虎の毛皮かぶってまたひと騒動w
    Franky wears a tiger skin and causes another riot.
    ウソップも本当の狙撃の王に成る為にヘラクレスン先生に弟子入り
    Usopp, in order to become a real sniper king, becomes apprentice to Heracles.

来週あたりメッセージの意味とゾロの展開かな?
    I wonder if we'll get the meaning of the message and Zoro's development around next week?
    今週は盛り上がりには欠けたけどね。
    This one lacked a climax, though.
    Pics

One Piece One Piece 596 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Aohige_Ap chapter 596 Translation all pages. If they use Molokidan again for mangastream might as well read this since it'll be a lot more accurate.

Spoiler!

From the looks of it franky is going to mess with the geniuses blueprints which should be interesting. Franky may actually update some of the SH tech when he gets back
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Talking

the most dangerous shishibukai is doflamingo,i wonder when he should face luffy and his crew

I'm trying get all the spoiler pics but haven't gotten any zipfiles or imageshack links. They being selfish those other sites. This was a awesome chapter most character development I ever read in one chapter from any manga. (Then again I don't read many other manga's in the first place.)

@Luffy504 Doflamingo been shown shrewdly so far yea but I don't see him as the most dangerous. Think Jimbei and Mihawk will easily give him a run for his money. Or you mean real dangerous for the strawhats ? Then I could agree to that.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-18-2010 at 09:48 PM.

Doflamingo really doesn't care much for anyone. It only stands that he has a secret agenda. He's a pirate after all.