Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    No they questioned if she might be one, never said she was one.
    Because a picture is worth a thousand words.

Veteran Member
    the first time she just thought she was a vasto lorde... She probably never stopped thinking it, so of course shed be on the mindset that she is.. Halibel never said herself that she was, thought she kinda looks like what id picture a vasto lorde being, though..

Did this happen in the manga? For some reason i have no recollection of it.. >.< This episode really makes it seem like the top 4 couldve been vasto lordes though..

Although, its crappy, because i just dont see an adjuchas arrancar being stronger than a hollow vasto lorde.. I just dont see that 5 starks could wipe out SS.. i mean, captain commander vs 2 starks.. hed probably win.. kyoraku and 13th captian each can handle 1 easily if they tried... then a double/triple team for the last one.. SS couldve handled 10 starks probably.. especially if they hadnt lost 3 captains..

and that would be a vasto lorde arrancar, so even stronger than vasto lorde.. Thats why i just dont see it being possible. Because a captain class shinigami can easily handle one adjuchas arrancar which is stronger than a hollow vasto lorde.. Yeah.. i just dont see it..

good episode, even tho they did add lot of filler to it
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    the first time she just thought she was a vasto lorde... She probably never stopped thinking it, so of course shed be on the mindset that she is.. Halibel never said herself that she was, thought she kinda looks like what id picture a vasto lorde being, though..

Did this happen in the manga? For some reason i have no recollection of it.. >.< This episode really makes it seem like the top 4 couldve been vasto lordes though..

Although, its crappy, because i just dont see an adjuchas arrancar being stronger than a hollow vasto lorde.. I just dont see that 5 starks could wipe out SS.. i mean, captain commander vs 2 starks.. hed probably win.. kyoraku and 13th captian each can handle 1 easily if they tried... then a double/triple team for the last one.. SS couldve handled 10 starks probably.. especially if they hadnt lost 3 captains..

and that would be a vasto lorde arrancar, so even stronger than vasto lorde.. Thats why i just dont see it being possible. Because a captain class shinigami can easily handle one adjuchas arrancar which is stronger than a hollow vasto lorde.. Yeah.. i just dont see it..
    Ok let's first clarify something, at the begginning of the episode Apache, not Mila Rose, thinks that Harribel might be a Vasto Lorde, she is uncertain because she doesn't know Haribel at the time.

In the picture i posted Mila Rose, not Apache, who has been with Harribel longer according to the episode, states Harribel is a Vasto Lorde. ( See picture in previous post )

Concluding:

This episode states as fact that Harribel is a Vasto Lorde.

This episode is Filler.

There is no reason for us to accept this episode as canon.

So basically, neither true or false until proven one way or the other.

As for your other comments, no this wasn't in the manga.

I also completely agree that a Vasto Lorde, one who is supposed to have a greater fighting potential than a "normal" captain, loosing to a neophyte arrancar is completely pathetic.

But hey, you reap what you sow right?

After all, the one who started all these power inconsistencies was Kubo himself so all i'll say is this:

"This is Bleach"

Veteran Member
    Ah, well, that couldve been apache saying it but the camera just viewing on mila rose.. but ill take your word for it. :-p Seeing as its added it has no worth.

I wonder if kubo had any say in this... I doubt hed want to ruin any further possibilities for more hollow enemies.. Plus i doubt hed want to cut off what could possibly add another 4-5 years worth of bleach by doing such a thing.. (well, at his pace, it is anyway, for a normal pace itd prolly be 1-2 years for vasto lorde str hollow enemies arc/s) Although, he also has king's realm.. but still.. King's realm will need enemies they have to fight.. (seeing as they are uber strong, itd be a waste if they didnt..)

Damn fillers adding in useless info.. shoulda just said nothing about her being a vasto lorde >.>

She probably was a VL but oh well in any case all of Bleach is just one big filler for me inbetween Naruto.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Ok , episode was a filler , but honestly i liked it and hope next week the fighting starts again ..

Set Made By Maximo .

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post
    Because a picture is worth a thousand words.

LOLZ I guess that's what I get for trying to sound smart after watching it only once
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

at least halibel wasnt defeated 3o1 which is vasto lorde like aizen finished her off not a captain +2 vaizards.

It was a w/e episode. I'm just looking forward to animated fights soon.
    Signature by me.