1 10.00%

0 0%

3 30.00%

0 0%

6 60.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Moria Theory

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yes hate if you don't have any thing nice to say don't say any thing at all, making fun of some ones spelling or typing is just a pussy move grow up
    It does matter when you talk like a six year old and no one but another six year old can understand you.

WELL ITS A GOOD THING I DID NOT TALK LIKE A 6 YEAR OLD HB i thought i was on your ignore list ???
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    WELL ITS A GOOD THING I DO NOT TALK LIKE A 6 YEAR OLD HB i thought i was on your ignore list ???
    I took you off a while back when someone told me you calmed down. But I guess you're going right back up there. Also thanks for proving my point. But of course you did it intentionally.

But back on topic, I don't mind Moria going after WB and Ace's body. It would be a waste to let them be in this time. Two strong bodies will suffice fine.
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 08-16-2010 at 03:10 PM.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post
    I've already given up on cross and his Engrish, u should probably give up on this guy. He's just the equivalent.

No hate.
    hey now, I am amercan here, so by English is not bad, I am just suck at spelling there is a difference.

Now on topic I said that I had no proof for this, but lets get this thread more on Moria theorys in general, and mine is just one of them. And I got to say thanks for at least agreeing with some of it, and what is wrong with Luffy having a one on one fight with Ace's body with his shadow
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    hey now, I am amercan here, so by English is not bad, I am just suck at spelling there is a difference.

Now on topic I said that I had no proof for this, but lets get this thread more on Moria theorys in general, and mine is just one of them. And I got to say thanks for at least agreeing with some of it, and what is wrong with Luffy having a one on one fight with Ace's body with his shadow
    There is nothing wrong with Luffy's fighting Ace's body other than the fact we don't know if Ace will still have his devil fruit powers. And not to mention Luffy and his crew already knowing Moria's weakness. That would be like Croc rematching Luffy.

yeah i agree HB luffy would not fall for that trick
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    There is nothing wrong with Luffy's fighting Ace's body other than the fact we don't know if Ace will still have his devil fruit powers. And not to mention Luffy and his crew already knowing Moria's weakness. That would be like Croc rematching Luffy.
    I said straight in my theory, maybe he will still have has DF power's still
    I also get what u guy mean by that Luffy would most likely not fall for his trick again
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

yeah but it would be cool either way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yea I think that would be a epic fight, and Oda could easily give a reason for luffy to fight Moria again, and if the Zombie was strong enough it would not be easy to put salt in their mouth
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

IDK if we see moria again i want to see more shadow powers and less zombies i mean he controls shadows for goodness sakes some on thing of the bad A** potential there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]