Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun313 View Post
    Roku, dude...Nothing is set in stone in this Manga till Kishi says it. No ammount of time googling things, or time on wikipedia is gonna change that. Dont get me wrong, I usually enjoy your posts and fan fic stuff that you put in the chapter discussions but this jumping to conclusions about the yin and yang chakra stuff is a bad look for you. Now Back on topic...Have we ever seen Yamato fight "Seriously" in the Manga? I dont remember ever doing so (if I'm wrong please correct), I actually look forward to seeing what he can and will do in this war.
    It was said plenty of times in the manga tho. J-Man even showed a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Hang on, have we confirmed that Naruto can produce his mum's chakra spiky chains????

The only reason Yamato existed, was after the fight with the First Hokage when Oro summoned him, there was a massive fan base that wanted someone that can grow trees.

It was an awesome jutsu, hence Kishi bought in Yamato.
    - Kushina's ability was hers alone thats why she was chosen as host so no.

- Yamato purpose wasnt just for the cool factor he was designed as a character to help Naruto develop which he did by controlling the Fox power before Naruto could control it.

He also fills the gap created by the missing Jounin's with Kurenai being preggo & Asuma dead. The Konoha 11 still need leadership and he can fill that role when need be.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

- Yamato purpose wasnt just for the cool factor he was designed as a character to help Naruto develop which he did by controlling the Fox power before Naruto could control it.

He also fills the gap created by the missing Jounin's with Kurenai being preggo & Asuma dead. The Konoha 11 still need leadership and he can fill that role when need be.
    Agreed.

Off topic;

I didn't notice it before, but when I looked at your avatar, Naruto has a yellow Rasengan, wtf ??!?! I think it's even more badass then Blue..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

he is an anbu ops...he probably has some skill in stealth and such....but he isn't the strongest ninja in naruto-world...he didn't do much against sasuke when sasuke was with orochimaru...sasuke had MS and yamato had mokuto.....okey, sasuke has lightning , but still...
    the only probable way to fight jyubi, the thing no one knows how powerful it is, and what can it do, is to kill it by death god or by dying with it in you...mokuto wan't work on a creature that has all powers of all bijus..
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Hang on, have we confirmed that Naruto can produce his mum's chakra spiky chains????

The only reason Yamato existed, was after the fight with the First Hokage when Oro summoned him, there was a massive fan base that wanted someone that can grow trees.

It was an awesome jutsu, hence Kishi bought in Yamato.
    Yes, we have confirmed that Naruto has his mummy's chakra chains, however him using them on his own is the tricky part.

You really think yamato's existence is solely to make the fan base happy. Wtf, do you seriously think Kishi makes up the manga on the spot? The story's been done in his mind and personal notes before he even started writing it. Yamato had multiple purposes, to showcase Oro's experiments that later on appeared on Danzou's arm which helped facilitate the Izanagi sharingans, also yamato helped keep Naruto's kyubi transformations in check. And lastly, him being a suiton and kekkeigenkai user with 3 elements, earth, water, mokuton. His knowledge on yin/yang training and the suiton training is crucial for Naruto. He is Naruto's last sensei after Killerbee.

Oh and you should have this thread moved to the main section and have the name changed to something more appropriate. It's not really a theory, yamato's role merits discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun313 View Post
    Roku, dude...Nothing is set in stone in this Manga till Kishi says it. No ammount of time googling things, or time on wikipedia is gonna change that. Dont get me wrong, I usually enjoy your posts and fan fic stuff that you put in the chapter discussions but this jumping to conclusions about the yin and yang chakra stuff is a bad look for you. Now Back on topic...Have we ever seen Yamato fight "Seriously" in the Manga? I dont remember ever doing so (if I'm wrong please correct), I actually look forward to seeing what he can and will do in this war.
    Fanfic stuff, LOL. What can I say buddy, I'm the quicker maker shitter upper.

Let me guess, you don't read the manga do you? Psukkar was trying to correct me with false info, that's the only reason I used that symbols dictionary site for quick reference. And all the things I discuss are already stated in the manga, however I just connect the dots rather than waiting years for it to be proven in the manga. Btw, the concepts of yin/yang isn't invented by Kishi Sensei, they're been around for over 2000 years as buddhist and taoist philosophies. Whether Kishi states it in the manga or not, isn't going to change the fact that yin = spiritual and yang = physical. Those concepts will remain true, however what Kishi has done is incorporate them masterfully into the manga to create a beautiful story around em.

Yin/yang is the cycle of life and death, of chakra and ninjutsu itself, of love and hate, enlightenment and ignorance, will of fire and hatred/revenge. You just have to be a shinobi and look underneath the underneath.

http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/6/naruto_v01_ch006_156

http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/370/Naruto_370_12

http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/370/Naruto_370_13

http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/17/Naruto2-10-16

http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/410/16

Yin = spiritual and yang = physical, yin/yang is just japanese for those two words. you should seriously reread chapter 462

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

No Kushina's ability wasn't hers alone.
    http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/499/01

Those chakra chains are coming out of Naruto's body, if they were her ability alone, they would come out of the ground or her body. Naruto and Kushina were both uzumakis with strong chakras, they both have the same physical energies of Rikudou, same goes for hashirama, senjus. Uzumaki and Senju are mere words/names for different split lineages of the younger brother, they're all one and the same, they all carry the same physical energies, it's just that they manifest in different ways, different traits.

And agree with you on the yamato's role, don't forget to add the danzou stuff.

So now you'll say Naruto has a kekkeigenkai. Well, yes and no. bah.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Agreed.

Off topic;

I didn't notice it before, but when I looked at your avatar, Naruto has a yellow Rasengan, wtf ??!?! I think it's even more badass then Blue..
    you just realized it now? I was gonna mention it in my rikudou thread, guess I better finish that soon huh, lol. The rasengan was always supposed to be yellow, the anime just changed it to blue. It represents the sun, the light, the yang. So you'll ask, but Amaterasu represents the sun too, yes, however Amaterasu's flames have been corrupted by darkness, thus the reason they're black.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 08-16-2010 at 06:29 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    you just realized it now? I was gonna mention it in my rikudou thread, guess I better finish that soon huh, lol. The rasengan was always supposed to be yellow, the anime just changed it to blue. It represents the sun, the light, the yang. So you'll ask, but Amaterasu represents the sun too, yes, however Amaterasu's flames have been corrupted by darkness, thus the reason they're black.
    I know !! haha, but thnks for telling us which color it was supposed to be + the meaning behind it. Yellow makes it really badass, especially compared with his hair.

About Amatarasu, that's just common sense like JynXx love to say it Doujutsu's who are representing the Hell, must be Black or Red IMO,.. just the best colors for darkness.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

In the manga its blue too I thought.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Yes, we have confirmed that Naruto has his mummy's chakra chains, however him using them on his own is the tricky part.

You really think yamato's existence is solely to make the fan base happy. Wtf, do you seriously think Kishi makes up the manga on the spot? The story's been done in his mind and personal notes before he even started writing it. Yamato had multiple purposes, to showcase Oro's experiments that later on appeared on Danzou's arm which helped facilitate the Izanagi sharingans, also yamato helped keep Naruto's kyubi transformations in check. And lastly, him being a suiton and kekkeigenkai user with 3 elements, earth, water, mokuton. His knowledge on yin/yang training and the suiton training is crucial for Naruto. He is Naruto's last sensei after Killerbee.

Oh and you should have this thread moved to the main section and have the name changed to something more appropriate. It's not really a theory, yamato's role merits discussion.

Fanfic stuff, LOL. What can I say buddy, I'm the quicker maker shitter upper.

Let me guess, you don't read the manga do you? Psukkar was trying to correct me with false info, that's the only reason I used that symbols dictionary site for quick reference. And all the things I discuss are already stated in the manga, however I just connect the dots rather than waiting years for it to be proven in the manga. Btw, the concepts of yin/yang isn't invented by Kishi Sensei, they're been around for over 2000 years as buddhist and taoist philosophies. Whether Kishi states it in the manga or not, isn't going to change the fact that yin = spiritual and yang = physical. Those concepts will remain true, however what Kishi has done is incorporate them masterfully into the manga to create a beautiful story around em.

Yin/yang is the cycle of life and death, of chakra and ninjutsu itself, of love and hate, enlightenment and ignorance, will of fire and hatred/revenge. You just have to be a shinobi and look underneath the underneath.

http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/6/naruto_v01_ch006_156

http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/370/Naruto_370_12

http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/370/Naruto_370_13

http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/17/Naruto2-10-16

http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/410/16

Yin = spiritual and yang = physical, yin/yang is just japanese for those two words. you should seriously reread chapter 462

No Kushina's ability wasn't hers alone.
    http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/499/01

Those chakra chains are coming out of Naruto's body, if they were her ability alone, they would come out of the ground or her body. Naruto and Kushina were both uzumakis with strong chakras, they both have the same physical energies of Rikudou, same goes for hashirama, senjus. Uzumaki and Senju are mere words/names for different split lineages of the younger brother, they're all one and the same, they all carry the same physical energies, it's just that they manifest in different ways, different traits.

And agree with you on the yamato's role, don't forget to add the danzou stuff.

So now you'll say Naruto has a kekkeigenkai. Well, yes and no. bah.
    no naruto doesnt have the ability. those chains were made from kushinas chakra as a last ditch effort to hold down the fox. they came out of naruto's body because his was physically in front of the fox. notice how she controlled th chains the whole time. this isn't the first time weve seen soem one use a ability they dont have.. remember how sasukes sharingan morphed into itachis ms dispite not having his eyes at the time? naruto was simply a vessle. i highly doubt we'll see that again. and keep in mind just because kushina was a uzumaki doesn;t mean they all had the ability the reason she was able to hold the fox in the first place was because her chakra was similar to the first jinchuriki, similar but not the same. if it was a family ability anyone could have been chosen not just her

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

we still have not see yamamoto get serious
    Spoiler!

so he still have some use..

but if you think about it, seeing how strong naruto is everyone is useless
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    no naruto doesnt have the ability. those chains were made from kushinas chakra as a last ditch effort to hold down the fox. they came out of naruto's body because his was physically in front of the fox. notice how she controlled th chains the whole time. this isn't the first time weve seen soem one use a ability they dont have.. remember how sasukes sharingan morphed into itachis ms dispite not having his eyes at the time? naruto was simply a vessle. i highly doubt we'll see that again. and keep in mind just because kushina was a uzumaki doesn;t mean they all had the ability the reason she was able to hold the fox in the first place was because her chakra was similar to the first jinchuriki, similar but not the same. if it was a family ability anyone could have been chosen not just her
    Oh I know she was the one in full control of the chains, but it's still possible that she could be controlling Naruto's dormant power of chakra chains and it might stay dormant within his blood, and physical energies of Rikudou.

Good point on the bold part, what Itachi did was a tensha fuuin, sealing jutsu, and Kushina's chakra was already part of the hakke fuuin.

Actually all your points are valid, maybe only Kushina and mito had that ability, and Naruto doesn't. it would be akin to hashirama having mokuton, and Tobirama and Tsunade without. you know what, I concede that point, I don't know what I was thinking. But I would like to make one point clear, that the chakra chains aren't just only specific to Kushina. They are derived from the yang energies she possesses, that all uzumakis and senjus possess. However not all uzumakis/senjus/descendants of younger son possess those traits, only the ones with the strongest chakras.

It is still within the realm of possibility if Naruto were to start using em, his chakra did react to mokuton, I wouldn't be surprised if he can do chakra chains as well.

And it still wouldn't break the theme of hard work if it was a dormant ability that he gained only after he earned his kyubi powerup. And most likely it's use will be irrelevant in battle, but mainly for the bijuus, meaning the jyubi. That's all I'm saying.