Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Suichimo View Post
    He's saying that Yamato's main reason for being in the group, so far, was to prevent Naruto from transforming. Now that Naruto has control over the Kyuubi and no longer risks the transformations, Yamato's job there is done and he doesn't have a point. However, with the new Kyuubi Mode boosting stuff like Mokuton, Yamato does have a reason to be there.
    Oh. Wow that makes sense. But does naruto need Yammato as Yammato would need Naruto? I mean Yammato was in ANBU so it's not like he is weak. Maybe he could go back to being an ANBU agent as he is no longer needed. Or take over Asuma's team. I this his talents are better suited for that team anyway.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    ^ Naruto's gonna want to have close relationship with the future head of Anbu if he is to become Hokage ^^
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

you really annoy me Maximo! I understood the topic and what ng.jimmy wanted to say, I'm just thought that since naruto influence over people in naruto-world and his wind chakra influence on sasuke, this new power would be similar, and make shinobi around him stronger....
    so, I'm going to say this again:
    Thanks, Rokudaime! and for all of you that didn't understand ng.jimmy, thank Suichimo!

back on topic:
    If naruto becomes Hokage, he could make anyone he pleases to be a head of anbu..a man that could change the world can do anything
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    you really annoy me Maximo!
    Well Il be dammed, have I just trolled ? Everything is for the first time at some point I guess :3

Good lord, now Im spamming
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Well Il be dammed, have I just trolled ? Everything is for the first time at some point I guess :3

Good lord, now Im spamming
    Indeed. First you steal mah trollin job, now spamming. GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    first off it's mokuton. And the reason it reacted to Naruto, is because of his strong physical energies being activated by the Rikudou's fuuinjutsu that activates when Naruto taps into the kyubi's chakra. Mokuton is also derived from those same physical energies, it is the power of life that represents the younger brother. Naruto may not have the kekkeigenkai mokuton however he does have the strongest Rikudou physical (yang) energies that are used to create mokuton. The uzumaki and senju clans both have the same physical energies of Rikudou via the younger brother, the energies of life, and since there was a split in the lineage into uzumakis and senjus, they each were able to manifest different traits of those physical energies.

Naruto isn't gonna go and affect all the yang energies of other shinobis. As for your assertion that he may boost yamato's mokuton capabilities whenever he's in close range of him, yes it's very possible and probable, however it most likely won't be used for that purpose against the jyubi. If Naruto were to restrain the jyubi, don't forget that he possesses the chakra chains as well. And he would be more inclined to awaken a temporary rinnegan to take care of the jyubi instead of needing yamato's help. The reason it was shown was mainly to display the close relationship between the physical energies and the mokuton and the uzumakis/senjus who contain those physical energies. However only the strongest ones manifest any powers derived from Rikudou's yang energies. I don't see Naruto needing yamato's help in battle, however it would more likely be used to rebuild konoha to it's previous levels. Yamato built one huge building and got tired, if Naruto and him were to work together, they could restore konoha to it's former glory or even surpass it.
    Yea maybe that could be the reason and by the way yin is the physical and yang is the spiritual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Oh. Wow that makes sense. But does naruto need Yammato as Yammato would need Naruto? I mean Yammato was in ANBU so it's not like he is weak. Maybe he could go back to being an ANBU agent as he is no longer needed. Or take over Asuma's team. I this his talents are better suited for that team anyway.
    In terms of teaching, I'd definitely say Yamato still has plenty of stuff he could teach Naruto if it ever came up. Other than that, though, Naruto's one need for Yamato is gone and now he can just be mentor/friend. Yamato, on the other hand, just gained a powerful tool with Naruto. If Naruto's new Kyuubi Mode does actually boost Mokuton jutsu, we may just see the return of Hashirama level Mokuton being performed by Yamato. Remember, a forcefully revived Hashirama created an entire forest on top of a building. Also, I'd imagine there is plenty more to Mokuton than just utility effects.

On a slightly different note, I imagine Sai will be needing a new teacher/mentor now that Danzou is dead.

Power-wise, Yamato is still up there with Kakashi. I doubt he'll drop from that at any point. I could see him as Team 10's, IIRC, new leader though as I don't think Shikamaru is ready to take that up yet.
    Last edited by Suichimo; 08-16-2010 at 05:58 AM.

Cockney Geezer
    Hang on, have we confirmed that Naruto can produce his mum's chakra spiky chains????

Quote Originally Posted by handy banana
    The only reason Yamato existed, was after the fight with the First Hokage when Oro summoned him, there was a massive fan base that wanted someone that can grow trees.

It was an awesome jutsu, hence Kishi bought in Yamato.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Yea maybe that could be the reason and by the way yin is the physical and yang is the spiritual.
    If your looking to correct some1, plz make sure first that you yourself are correct.

http://symboldictionary.net/?p=1725

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang

The light part is the yang, the dark is the yin. Minato sealed the yang half of the kyubi's chakra in Naruto. Yin represents the moon, yang represents the sun, think Tsukuyomi and the spiritual nature of Mangekyou jutsus.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Roku, dude...Nothing is set in stone in this Manga till Kishi says it. No ammount of time googling things, or time on wikipedia is gonna change that. Dont get me wrong, I usually enjoy your posts and fan fic stuff that you put in the chapter discussions but this jumping to conclusions about the yin and yang chakra stuff is a bad look for you. Now Back on topic...Have we ever seen Yamato fight "Seriously" in the Manga? I dont remember ever doing so (if I'm wrong please correct), I actually look forward to seeing what he can and will do in this war.