Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    well i really thing if you look back at thriller bark this animation is much less now than what it was

also there are so many inaccuracies like i really dont think they did a good job on the WB commanders and i really hope they either go back to the older animation like in thriller bark or they really step there game up you know
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good episode, the battle has finally begun. Can't wait to see everyone in action and what it will look like animated.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    I didend tink tis was bad either, but the problem is I couldn't even sea it to begin wit. It says stream not found, wtf kind of crappy links is the OP providing here. Some1 gimme a better stream or download links plz. Oh and I will not refudiate your assertion about Naruto's animation quality.
    Haha, Naruto had like 1 or 2 real bad animations which weren't even that bad, at least it's not like last week's episode of one piece when they just completely change a whole character in the anime. Shanks having his arm back, whitebeard's laugh being retarded. Marco's head being more rounded like a egg.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i really thing if you look back at thriller bark this animation is much less now than what it was

also there are so many inaccuracies like i really dont think they did a good job on the WB commanders and i really hope they either go back to the older animation like in thriller bark or they really step there game up you know
    Yea agree with the WB commanders, but you know Oda didn't really go in depth with them so they don't have much to work with. Whitey Bay came out good though, thought they was going give another fan service girl pirate. But they showed her matured and confident like a real pirate and not half naked.Also with the manga too the whitebeard pirates entered the war so much better in the manga.

I didn't like they added so much unnecessary things but it wasn't to bad they need to prolong this as much as possible in the anime. Which isn't to bad we get to see extended cool scenes. Like Aojiko Kuzan jumping out of his seat freezing the Tsunami's and the extra Mihawk intro was awesome way to end it. Also Akainu's voice actor being Kenpachi's from Bleach was win win! Glad they kept ichigo's voice actor as Marco too. Seems like the voice actor's are noticing something with the Bleach/one piece manga's

So to me they started it pretty bad last week but are getting back on on point with this episode. I just hope next week they don't f*ck up again.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-15-2010 at 08:37 PM.

WELL my beef was with the looks of the commanders and is the extra stuff oda approved or is it filler thats my problem the anime has gone down hill since thriller bark i love it but still
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    WELL my beef was with the looks of the commanders and is the extra stuff oda approved or is it filler thats my problem the anime has gone down hill since thriller bark i love it but still

wat is the problem with the commanders look. and wot extra stuff r u talkin bout.. ps I agree with u that the anime has gone down since thriller bark. well actually not quite. I believe it was all good up to the end of shabody isle, it went downhill with handcoskisland mediocre but it went down hil during impel down. damn impell down..,,

WELL look at the commander picture in the manga then look at the anime then that will tell u what i mean its MUCH less detailed they moved to a different style and its NOT AS GOOD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cross, you've failed us man. Where's the new One Piece episode?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto