Thread: Jiraiya vs Pein

Jiraiya vs Pein

Ive been thinking, this is what i think is gonna happen when they meet, Pein and jiraiya will meet but Pein won't say he is the leader of the akatsuki but he will say he has come under the orders the AL. He will hide his identity when fightning jiraiya
    ------------------------------------------
    ahhh nevermind......reading the spoilers i dont think its gonna happen.........
    Last edited by Zetta; 09-20-2007 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

arr i think he will claim leadership to hide tobis/mandaras identity and then after a giant fight tobi will show up reveal being mandara and finish jiraiya off
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

These are predictions, not theories, nex time put this on "Naruto XXX Predictions"

See ya!

Sorry, but why do people think that it's gonna be Madara? I think it's gonna be the dude that "died" after giving Kakashi his sharingan eye thingy. You only see the leader's right sharingan and you only see Kakashi's left. Plus that also makes alot of "drama" for later on.

because everytime madara is mentioned they show tobi's face. Kishi could be trying to trick us, But i also doubt its really obito, madara could be using his body, Why would obito turn evil?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

he turn evil ...4 fun? u know... gain more power n bla bla bla like oro..... or.. kishi JUZ... trying to make us all think... its obito.. but in the end... comes out sumbody else...4 instance... itachiz fren shisui uchiha or sumthing.... lol... nowadays kishi make us look stupid