Thread: Pain Theory

Pain Theory

Hi i'm new to these forums and I had an idea regarding Nagato/Pain and the Uchiha. The stone tablet was said to have the story of the sage and the ten
    tailed beast in addition to the secrets of the uchiha... but madara has the ems
    and he said only the rinnegan can decipher the rest of the tablet so could it possible that Madara brought Nagato to the leaf in secret to read the tablet? Itachi who had Mangekyo knew about the ability to control the nine tailed fox and the ems but never mentioned the ten tails or the sage of the six paths in his talk with sasuke which means he couldn't even decipher the whole tablet. I noticed that nagato was the first to mention the sage creating the moon using chibaku tensei leading me to believe the he was possibly hinting the sage also used it to also seal something big, but it's just an idea

This has already been speculated by the muzikage at the kage summit.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page013.html
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoax View Post
    Hi i'm new to these forums and I had an idea regarding Nagato/Pain and the Uchiha. The stone tablet was said to have the story of the sage and the ten
    tailed beast in addition to the secrets of the uchiha... but madara has the ems
    and he said only the rinnegan can decipher the rest of the tablet so could it possible that Madara brought Nagato to the leaf in secret to read the tablet? Itachi who had Mangekyo knew about the ability to control the nine tailed fox and the ems but never mentioned the ten tails or the sage of the six paths in his talk with sasuke which means he couldn't even decipher the whole tablet. I noticed that nagato was the first to mention the sage creating the moon using chibaku tensei leading me to believe the he was possibly hinting the sage also used it to also seal something big, but it's just an idea
    this is not a theory, it's common knowledge. Yes, Madara had to have showed the tablet to Nagato at one point or another. How he did so, no1 knows yet. But since Sasuke went there to read the tablet, I'm sure Maddie must've transported Nagato to the same place using his dimension. Sneak in and out.

And yes, the Rikudou Sage did have Chibaku Tensei, it's one of the powers of the deva path of the six paths of samsara.