• |3| Average

4 21.05%
  • |2| Bad

3 15.79%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach Chapter 439 : "Keen Marker"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-03-2011 at 01:05 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Uhh...what just happened?

Getting a little nervous that there's another fullbring in the form of a sword. Don't want it to be a "my dic...err...sword is bigger than yours!" fest again! Different abilities that have to be combined with strategy to overcome other abilities would be awesome.

So we learn the name and fullbring of what appears to be the leader of the other faction. I feel like Kubo should have gone on to show it in action (maybe explain it a few chapters later), but I'm hoping it's just more than a "I cut you. You bleed. The end" deal.

Overall, chapter was decently-paced.
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 03-02-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Ok, I see what people mean now that he looks a bit like Aizen, but mostly in terms of hairstyle and the long face. I guess Kubo might develop the new guy's design a bit more later so he won't be so much of an Aizen-look-alike, noticably when he's drawn from a far away perspective, rather than close-up.

Not sure what to think of the chapter, but I found the whole "Orihime's reiatsu is odd" comment so off compared to the rest of the chapter, it didn't fit in at all. The first half was great, though. I really hope we see some more Riruka development (it looks like Kubo is getting that way), and she seems to be a bit of a Rukia replacement, even though it makes me sad to think of it that way. But it would be nice to maybe finally see some more mature development here, since we already know she has a crush on Ichigo, which is quite different from Ichigo's more platonic relationship with Rukia, yet she's obviously not suffering from the shy girl personality Orihime has for the past 10 years. It almost seems like Orihime *might* have gotten over her Ichigo crush, I sure hope so. It's so fucking sad if she hasn't. I mean, in real life, if a person cannot have another, you have a tendency to at some point try to move on, and it would be much healthier for the manga to bring in a character for Orihime that could replace Ichigo and let Orihime develop a more mature relationship. I can actually see Chad fulfilling such a role.

Ahaha, and the best part, Riruka and Rukia bitch fight! Damn, their names are too similar, too :(

Another "rescue Inoue" ark

When Chad said Inoue's reiatsu is odd, could it possibly be she trained herself and got new powers?!!!! Instead of Shield, infinite heal, and dart attacks. That be awesome because than I can be hopeful of Chad's development too.

Seems we might get our answer to what Ichigos fullbring really is next chapter.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    As I said before, Bleach only has two types of arcs: Training arcs and Rescue arcs.

Well, at the very least Orihime seems to have a bit more of a backbone than she used to.

While I know this is expecting too much, if this ''rescue'' involves Ichigo and Chad busting heads together like they used to in the manga's heyday, I actually wouldn't mind it that much. I'd be even happier if the whole thing gets subverted somehow, but that's probably just a pipe dream

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Boring chapter was boring. Maybe the thing Aizen did to Orihime is finally taking effect.

Somebody's gonna DIE tonight. Somebody's gonna cry tonight.

Orihime prolly knows she won't last long anyways. Would be awesome if she activates her ability secretly and is revived/reversed after he leaves.

Damn he has some long legs. Tsukuyomi LongLegs is his full name now. And he's got a fire chakra sword and a grilled cheese sandwich on the other hand? That's just badass. He'll let her live till he finishes the sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Fast!

Click on the image to read.
    Bad Mod, you closed the spoiler thread, yet you forgot to sticky this discussion thread. You lose ten points.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Ok, I see what people mean now that he looks a bit like Aizen, but mostly in terms of hairstyle and the long face. I guess Kubo might develop the new guy's design a bit more later so he won't be so much of an Aizen-look-alike, noticably when he's drawn from a far away perspective, rather than close-up.
    Hey, I called it first, you better remember that. Tsukuyomi Longlegs is related to Aizen somehow, either his younger brother, or his illegitimate son. So If I'm right, I better get some Bleach rep, u better not be stealing my points. And the rest of your post was really boring. Riruka sux, need more Rukia. That one chapter she looked awesome, and I prefer Orihime/Rukia/Ichigo love triangle.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Boring chapter was boring. Maybe the thing Aizen did to Orihime is finally taking effect.
    You mean, Orihime's pregnant?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Somebody's gonna DIE tonight. Somebody's gonna cry tonight.

Orihime prolly knows she won't last long anyways. Would be awesome if she activates her ability secretly and is revived/reversed after he leaves.

Damn he has some long legs. Tsukuyomi LongLegs is his full name now. And he's got a fire chakra sword and a grilled cheese sandwich on the other hand? That's just badass. He'll let her live till he finishes the sandwich

Bad Mod, you closed the spoiler thread, yet you forgot to sticky this discussion thread. You lose ten points.

Hey, I called it first, you better remember that. Tsukuyomi Longlegs is related to Aizen somehow, either his younger brother, or his illegitimate son. So If I'm right, I better get some Bleach rep, u better not be stealing my points. And the rest of your post was really boring. Riruka sux, need more Rukia. That one chapter she looked awesome, and I prefer Orihime/Rukia/Ichigo love triangle.

ahhahahahahaha damn you Roku.....I love how Tsukishima looks like Hiramaru from Bakuman if he had Aizen's face.

i gotta feel sorry for the punk kids,Kubo fucks up the punk kids hairdo every other page that he's in. Seriously, half the time it's all black, the other it's a mohawk. Then again it was also like that last week, so maybe his fullbring is Inconsistent Art.

You mean, Orihime's pregnant?
    pregnant??? nahhhh ,she`s just speaking nonsense,"So you're protecting him?" "No. I can't just let you get away!" He wasn't going to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----