Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post
    Perhaps kubo was unsure about showing how he was as an hollow, maybe because he hadn't decided whether or not he was a vasto lorde.
    I don't take any "Vasto Lorde" talk as reasons for that. Cuz we all know that Aizen said he was still looking for VLs when he gathered his current (former?) Espada. He better come back to Ulquiorra's story....

^well I don't think so ulquiora is dead already. Anyway good episode the question now is when is going in filler again my guess is when this happen
    Spoiler!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Great episode! Still hate that Starrk dies.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Veteran Member
    no way ulq can come back.. he already turned to dust.. Although, i believe halibel, grimmy, nel, and stark could come back... As I dont think they were truly shown to turn to dust like hollows do when they die. though i could easily be mistaken and they were shown, just that i dont remember it.. and there could be others that werent shown turning to dust, besides that 2 brains guy.. hes dead im pretty sure but i dont remember him actually turning to dust

It does suck, cause ulq was awesome.. i never got why pretty much all other espada got a story but ulq.. though i guess yammy hasnt yet or 7 and 8.. Though halibel didnt really get one either.. but it was still more than ulq.. :-/ (didnt she get a tiny flashback?)

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    ^well I don't think so ulquiora is dead already. Anyway good episode the question now is when is going in filler again my guess is when this happen
    Spoiler!
    I didn't say I wanted Ulquiorra to come back. I said I wanted Kubo to come back to Ulquiorra's story...

Well finally we are done with espada and on to the Aizen action next week. Good episode though.
    Signature by me.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great episode! Still hate that Starrk dies.
    Hell yeah, Starrk kicked so much ass. Cool, calm, and calculating, exactly what the Primera Espada should be.

Oh well, he got done in but after taking on 4 Captains, defeating 3 with little to no damage and stressing Kyro.

Starrk owns.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."