Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weird Dreams

Weird Dreams

I had three really weird dreams the other day. The first day I was shopping with my friend to get him some dignity. Sh_t Happens' father came to pick us up and bring my friend home. When we dropped him off, I noticed he left his stuff in the backseat. We were'n too far from his house so I ran back quickly. I gave William his stuff and started to walk back. Then I got distracted by this girl I knew sword fighting her three evil sisters. The second one I don't remember so well. I was either at a rave or jumping off a building into a truuck filled with pillows+plush toys. The third I confronted my arch-enemy since kindergarden in our old elementary school gym. He was sitting on a stool with a pirate flag tattoo. After that I woke back up.

Any weird dreams you had?

I have. And I wrote them in the form of journals.

01/06/2009
    Day one.

It was hot outside in the jungle. But yet there was snow on the ground. Odd. The local monkey birds were chirping through straws while the whales were bathing in the snow.

Akbarq was hunting penguins when a random dragonfly came by and delivered a package from UPS that I was waiting on for 30 years. But I'm 23 I said. Odd. Odd... but whatever. I signed the package and went on my merry way. But for how long will there be peace? When will my hotpocket be done? These are all unknown questions. I'll be back with moar. Moar? Please sir, could I haz moar?

01/08/2009
    Day three.

I'm not sure wtf happened to day two. I think I slept in all day. But anyway where was I? Ah! The hotpocket came out fine. So I continued my journey in the Unknown Jungle. I just want to pause for a moment to add the jungle is known, but the discoverer decided to name it that. There was this Lion, he was crazy. How crazy? He drunk nine cups of liquor and ate a bowl of Ice Cream. Milk and alcohol don't go together btw. Makes you throw up To prove my manhood, rather than humping that nude woman next to me, I challenged this Lion to a fight. The winner would keep his life. The loser would die.

Later on as I walked through the forest I saw a vehicle. Looked like a puma. One of those mythical cat creature. I got it. Going eleventy billion miles per hour, and yes I had to spell it out, I crashed into a tree that contained the magical sword of fail. Anything the sword touches automatically makes the person or object, fail at everything they do.. This is unbelievable. My luck has hit an all time high. I just found a $40 Wal Mart gift card. But where is the nearest Wal-Mart. Will our hero make it in time? Whatever happened to that lion? Find out tomorrow.

01/08/2009
    Day eleventeen.

So I slayed but the Lion. But the question was whether to seek out the Wal-Mart? Or find out more of this Puma. Just then a talking winter coat approached me. "You have to answer three questions to past this bridge." Bridge I said to myself. i didn't answer because that would make you crazy. Yes you did bish. Shh man so where was I? Ah teh dolphins. They allied with the Penguins to take over the sea. And now with the recruitment of teh hamsters, its only a matter of time of a global scale attack on the homes.

Akbarq came back from Wendy's with a .99 cent chicken sandwich and a small vanilla frosty. Ah good times. So we prepared for the journey. So after leaving the bridge we found the a hidden cave. And yes the cave is called "The a hidden cave." Just wanna get that out there. A Jew cave. The time has come. I awaited Akbarq as he rolled his dice. I'm trying to buy all the pieces in Monopoly. After that we went into the cave. Lights were off so I turned them on. Cheap ass energy saver bastards. Just then something approached us. What was it? Find out tomorrow, or when ever I can find that Wal-mart and buy some paper.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post

01/06/2009
    Day one.

It was hot outside in the jungle. But yet there was snow on the ground. Odd. The local monkey birds were chirping through straws while the whales were bathing in the snow.

Akbarq was hunting penguins when a random dragonfly came by and delivered a package from UPS that I was waiting on for 30 years. But I'm 23 I said. Odd. Odd... but whatever. I signed the package and went on my merry way. But for how long will there be peace? When will my hotpocket be done? These are all unknown questions. I'll be back with moar. Moar? Please sir, could I haz moar?

01/08/2009
    Day three.

I'm not sure wtf happened to day two. I think I slept in all day. But anyway where was I? Ah! The hotpocket came out fine. So I continued my journey in the Unknown Jungle. I just want to pause for a moment to add the jungle is known, but the discoverer decided to name it that. There was this Lion, he was crazy. How crazy? He drunk nine cups of liquor and ate a bowl of Ice Cream. Milk and alcohol don't go together btw. Makes you throw up To prove my manhood, rather than humping that nude woman next to me, I challenged this Lion to a fight. The winner would keep his life. The loser would die.

Later on as I walked through the forest I saw a vehicle. Looked like a puma. One of those mythical cat creature. I got it. Going eleventy billion miles per hour, and yes I had to spell it out, I crashed into a tree that contained the magical sword of fail. Anything the sword touches automatically makes the person or object, fail at everything they do.. This is unbelievable. My luck has hit an all time high. I just found a $40 Wal Mart gift card. But where is the nearest Wal-Mart. Will our hero make it in time? Whatever happened to that lion? Find out tomorrow.

01/08/2009
    Day eleventeen.

So I slayed but the Lion. But the question was whether to seek out the Wal-Mart? Or find out more of this Puma. Just then a talking winter coat approached me. "You have to answer three questions to past this bridge." Bridge I said to myself. i didn't answer because that would make you crazy. Yes you did bish. Shh man so where was I? Ah teh dolphins. They allied with the Penguins to take over the sea. And now with the recruitment of teh hamsters, its only a matter of time of a global scale attack on the homes.

Akbarq came back from Wendy's with a .99 cent chicken sandwich and a small vanilla frosty. Ah good times. So we prepared for the journey. So after leaving the bridge we found the a hidden cave. And yes the cave is called "The a hidden cave." Just wanna get that out there. A Jew cave. The time has come. I awaited Akbarq as he rolled his dice. I'm trying to buy all the pieces in Monopoly. After that we went into the cave. Lights were off so I turned them on. Cheap ass energy saver bastards. Just then something approached us. What was it? Find out tomorrow, or when ever I can find that Wal-mart and buy some paper.
    I lol'd so hard right now.

Earlier this week I was dreaming I was digging a tunnel out of a tree house to catch a gnome

01/06/2009
    Day one.

01/08/2009
    Day three.

01/08/2009
    Day eleventeen.

Simply means dont drink too much HB, tsk tsk!.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Decidedly Undecided

01/06/2009
    Day one.

01/08/2009
    Day three.

01/08/2009
    Day eleventeen.

Well...Um...I dreamed I was Iron Man once. But instead of lasers, my Arc Reactor shot out grape slushies.

Btw, are you sure pumas are mythical?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Well...Um...I dreamed I was Iron Man once. But instead of lasers, my Arc Reactor shot out grape slushies.

Btw, are you sure pumas are mythical?
    I see you don't get the reference. Just google search it, I don't feel like explaining it.

I always dream that I wake up, go to school, go home and then I die. lol

I'm sure it's a sign that I'm subconsciously depressed. lol
    ಠ_ಠ

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I lost my soul to TenTen in a game of "most badass ninjutsu" so I lost the ability to dream.

Here one of my nightmares I have for many years now:

My teeth are falling out, but new ones are growing back just a fast they fall out. My mouth is full of blood. While someone or group of people are chasing me. They want my falling teeth. They act like it gold or gems coming out of my mouth. The location of the dream is always different. Sometimes it on a boat, wood, city and etc.
    PUSSY CAT! Pussy Cat! ... Where have you been?