Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Luffy's Message

Well, I believe the 3D2Y is set in piece.
    It seems alot of time since One Piece is always evolving and we do not take notes of days... but it is a reasonable time for the training they are facing, starting with luffy and ending with whoever. They have not easy tasks, 2 Days aren't enough, 2 weeks or 2 months neither.

Oda isn't the kinda of timeskip writer, but he isn't a training arc either. He did no one in 600 chapters, he will not start now, i wouldn't want it atleast.

There is nice theories here, but are nothing more than theories. Did he mourned Ace or SH? I don't think he was mourning a SH dead, since they aren't dead and they are suppossed (and will) be together again as Strawhats, although I believe the 16 bells were directed at them, to signify a new stage.

Well we will get 1-2 more chapters before we have a confirmation of what Oda will do next.

Quote Originally Posted by Murtas View Post
    Well, I believe the 3D2Y is set in piece.
    It seems alot of time since One Piece is always evolving and we do not take notes of days... but it is a reasonable time for the training they are facing, starting with luffy and ending with whoever. They have not easy tasks, 2 Days aren't enough, 2 weeks or 2 months neither.

Oda isn't the kinda of timeskip writer, but he isn't a training arc either. He did no one in 600 chapters, he will not start now, i wouldn't want it atleast.

There is nice theories here, but are nothing more than theories. Did he mourned Ace or SH? I don't think he was mourning a SH dead, since they aren't dead and they are suppossed (and will) be together again as Strawhats, although I believe the 16 bells were directed at them, to signify a new stage.

Well we will get 1-2 more chapters before we have a confirmation of what Oda will do next.
    Yea I think he might just do what Cross been saying jumping across the time line But wouldn't that be time-skip regardless?

^yea to some extent but it isn't skipping the fun cool parts that we might have missed if he just says TWO YEARS LATER......... I wouldn't mind the jumping thing maybe seeing luffy with a little facial hair (beard) but not too much something like shanks xD
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Yo delete that post it Tunder Luffy the chapter isn't out yet. You are posting spoilers outside its thread. Thats asking for a ban.

well the chapter is out now we know for sure i guess that is that
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well the chapter is out now we know for sure i guess that is that
    Yup / Thread closed !

jokin just acting like a mod lol~

Set Made By Maximo .

Message solved, thread closed. Unless you want to discuss the message, I don't see how though.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    let's discuss how oda gave us the 3D, and the 2Y but not the 1M!

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    let's discuss how oda gave us the 3D, and the 2Y but not the 1M!
    hahah good one dude !

Set Made By Maximo .

to many tattoo's