Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Luffy's Message

Hybrid View

Luffy's Message

I've noticed that nearly everyone has had a different interpretation of Luffy's message. I've also noticed that everyone's thoughts on this matter was sprawled across the whole OP section, so I wanted I nice place where we can discuss this message. I also was too lazy to search the threads themselves for your thoughts. Support my laziness and tell me your ridiculous theories on what Luffy wanted to tell his crew.

Also, about Zoro not understanding it. Zoro is always the first and sometimes only person to know what Luffy is thinking. Luffy doesn't have to say anything and Zoro knows what to do. That would mean that this message isn't Luffy's Idea.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

This was a good idea, good observation on Zoro not getting the message forgot what Zoro said to. He mentioned that hold up something has to be here since Rayleigh is behind this, something along those lines. Was to lazy to retype everything so just copy and paste what I said on the tattoo.

Also like to add to who ever mentioned the tattoo thing being SA2Y on his arm, could mean the message was Shabody Archipelago 2 Years and the 16 bell rings meant meet at grove 16.
    Or
    Could be 3D2Y like airicks mentioned since the first 2 are crossed, scratching out the 3 day meet up from
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...1/page009.html
    to making it a 2 year meet up.

I don't think it's going to be something we can figure out until revealed similar to what happen back at Alabasta with the armband. It didn't get revealed until later Zoro thought of a double mark. Think we might get the same thing with the message, sucks dam jump taking a break.

I like this thread and I agree with what you said about zoro because he is the first mate who better to understand the captn than him?

I honestly didnt get lufffs message to me it made no sense but from the looks of it he really did say something on waiting because chopper and sanji were in such a rush to leave and then they just calmed down In the last chapter but I'm not sure how long it would be but it could be a while

My second point is I think kuma told SR about his plans to separate the SH to different islands to make them stronger back at SA and SR inturn told luffy about this that's why he is calm now because he knows they are at islands which they can handle them selves and improve thier skills
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

I think Zoro got the message. Zoro is not stupid. Only in a sense of direction but thats a running gag. He picks up on things incredibly fast. Sometimes even faster than Luffy. I think everyone has a different meaning of the message, but they know Luffy is behind something. I mean out of all the Strawhats Zoro was the one who actually got it right.

BTW I'm agreeing with you all. So don't take this post that way of me disagreeing.

I'm going with 3D2Y

thi's sounds the most probely to me and if u look at chapter where luffy is witht he kaju pirate's/warriors i tink the tatoo is gone but you can't see it realy

http://manga.animea.net/one-piece-ch...4-page-15.html

I dont remember this tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I dont remember this tattoo.

It's on his right arm.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Im ah go with SA in 2Y dats the most logical thing I think buy two years is way too long I think but let's see oda work his magic
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Personaly i tink 3D 2Y is more logical becuese they sayed we meet here again in 3 days and the 3 days wherent possible so luffy/reyleigh made it 2Years

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I've noticed that nearly everyone has had a different interpretation of Luffy's message. I've also noticed that everyone's thoughts on this matter was sprawled across the whole OP section, so I wanted I nice place where we can discuss this message. I also was too lazy to search the threads themselves for your thoughts. Support my laziness and tell me your ridiculous theories on what Luffy wanted to tell his crew.

Also, about Zoro not understanding it. Zoro is always the first and sometimes only person to know what Luffy is thinking. Luffy doesn't have to say anything and Zoro knows what to do. That would mean that this message isn't Luffy's Idea.
    Of course, there's no chance in hell that Luffy would come up with this idea. Like Zoro suggested, it might be Rayleighs.

And I do believe on the "3X2Y" and I think it's about "WHEN" will they meet up. I don't think it's about where they should meet up since they all got vivre cards and Chopper would not have return to the island.

sig made by me