Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Luffy's Message

I just watched both aces and luffys tatoo and I don't think the second letter on luffys arm doesn't look like the A on aces tatoo and the S not too sure but I think its safe to say it luffys tatoo doesn't begin with S A
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Of course, there's no chance in hell that Luffy would come up with this idea. Like Zoro suggested, it might be Rayleighs.

And I do believe on the "3X2Y" and I think it's about "WHEN" will they meet up. I don't think it's about where they should meet up since they all got vivre cards and Chopper would not have return to the island.
    Putting it that way yea makes more sense for that one, it's only something the strawhats can see, so it had to be something that happen with them having brook. He sailed 1 of the marine ships around marineford once and rang the special bell 16 times. Even though they explain what that means, that doesn't mean all them know the natural tradition/meaning behind it. I think the message has to do with everything he did still. I can bet some of them don't know what those bells mean or the ship sailing around in a circle once. Actually I think the only one who would know, would be Robin. So 16 and 1 circle around marineford should also be looked at not just the tattoo.

Veteran Member
    It might just be me.. but that first sorta looks like an 8... if definitely ends with Y2, probably for 2 years from now. But, if its not that, it could be some coordinates. Though i do kinda doubt that, because it seems like they all get to train. (why chopper went back, and sanji.. and zoro is taking his time, possibly to train)

Upon taking a second look, it looks like there could be a huge X over the first and 2nd letter/number.. Those 2 lines at least end up at the same place, cant see the other side.. could just be for looks though, but if it were true it could be S O, or S A, or maybe 3, 0... 3,0,2,Y Or 30x 2y.. O.o

If you thought hard enough, you could probably think of coordinates + date.. I dont know how one piece has their coordinates set up... :-/

I was wondering if the 16 bells had anything to do with the archipelago like you said.

Grove 13 is where the Rip Off Bar is located.
    Grove 12 is where the Straw Hats were defeated.
    Grove 41 is where the Straw Hats first anchored.
    Grove 44 is where the Thousand Sunny is currently at.
    Grove 16 is in the center group of groves. It could also be the center of the entire archipelago.
    Even though this info seems worthless to me, it might be helpful to some one else.

I think that 16 might mean he wants a crew 16 strong.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I was wondering if the 16 bells had anything to do with the archipelago like you said.

Grove 13 is where the Rip Off Bar is located.
    Grove 12 is where the Straw Hats were defeated.
    Grove 41 is where the Straw Hats first anchored.
    Grove 44 is where the Thousand Sunny is currently at.
    Grove 16 is in the center group of groves. It could also be the center of the entire archipelago.
    Even though this info seems worthless to me, it might be helpful to some one else.

I think that 16 might mean he wants a crew 16 strong.
    Yo that would be badass !! I like that theory because that would open up more slots then just the 10 crew he wanted originally. Easily putting Perona/boa into the mix BUT wouldn't that be to much to deal with 16 people in a crew I don't think he can fit them all in a chapter haha. Well then again he been doing fine with the 10 so far. Also I like the grove idea but I think it's what airicks said it's not a matter of where they meeting but when because they got the vivre cards.

Ok say the 16 bell rings meant grove 16 what about the lap around marineford with the ship? What can you make out of that? For me it could be saying his journey around the world then the bell rings come after so maybe they can mean what some of you been saying wait and get stronger and what not. Since they all stopped and don't seem rushed well at least chopper/sanji so far. 16 = 16 days, 16 weeks,16 months ,16 years ,grove 16 ,16 crew mates? Or to it's original stated meaning beginning of a year and the ending of a year. But Kidd didn't understand the original meaning and he asked Killer so I don't think its something everyone would know same with the burial at sea thing. Hell I didn't even get to the tattoo yet xD

Personaly i tink the bell and tings is just the rituel dont forget Luffy is the grandson of a lengedary marine so he may have heard of it from Garp

SO i'm staying with the tatoo of 3D2Y

Hmmmmmm my head hurts :-S
    doflamingo

You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    Personaly i tink the bell and tings is just the rituel dont forget Luffy is the grandson of a lengedary marine so he may have heard of it from Garp

SO i'm staying with the tatoo of 3D2Y
    Ok but your missing what I'm saying, say luffy heard from Garp, what makes you think the crew know the meanings? I honestly think it would only be Robin who would know the historical meanings behind it. So that's why I don't see it just a ritual thing, it has to be telling them something. Man this is a bitch I really can't get a conclusion out of it, I sink in all this info from what I think and what you guys said and look at the page with the newspaper picture and still don't see a f*Cking message taking everything into account.

someone said this in a previous thread that the sailing and the ringing of the bells were just to a publicity stunt to catch the attention of the newspaper to take a picture of him with his tatoo. I still believe the message lies within the tat
    doflamingo

Hmm well we know this is Rayleigh's idea and from the few things Rayleigh said after what chapter 591 and so on. He said it's something not like Luffy would do, and also mentioned he had 1 dull looking men in his crew. Which probably was Zoro the only one who didn't get the message. Nami's reaction was calling Luffy selfish. while everyone else just agreed.