4 22.22%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Trace

Veteran Member
    oh, someone had scanlated it though.. i mean, i read it online..

Loved this manga, although when it reached the final arc fight it seemed the character suspense got lost for just pure action. Which wasn't bad still enjoyed it. Beggar was awesome character he should had got with that hot tech chick to relieve his stress.

it seems interesting, i ve read the first chapters till now and it goes pretty well, thanx ;p

i must say that this manga is brilliant, its funny it has action it has drama, and a pretty good story, plus Jin rocks xD
    and i LOVED the way they make it, 1 long page is much better than 5 short ones, especialy when collour fades from white to dark it looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Madara Uchiha View Post
    i must say that this manga is brilliant, its funny it has action it has drama, and a pretty good story, plus Jin rocks xD
    and i LOVED the way they make it, 1 long page is much better than 5 short ones, especialy when collour fades from white to dark it looks great.
    Morrienoah Jin does indeed rock, glad your enjoying it. yea, great thing it's in color, the flashbacks really do stand out in black and white, and when the colors fade, it really makes you think about what just happened, stirring more emotions. It's very well done.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Beggar was awesome character he should had got with that hot tech chick to relieve his stress.
    Thought so too. Although now he got his kid back and will possibly die....
    So he'll really need to relieve some stress

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Morrienoah Jin does indeed rock, glad your enjoying it. yea, great thing it's in color, the flashbacks really do stand out in black and white, and when the colors fade, it really makes you think about what just happened, stirring more emotions. It's very well done.
    Yeah, a large part of the manga seems geared towards making you like and feel for Mr. Beggar but then with a couple of flashbacks and some interaction between him and that other crew and you can't deny ...
    that Morrienoah Jin does indeed rock.