Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker

The Breaker

anyone reading this manga? i just got started myself and it seems pretty cool so far.
    http://beta.onemanga.com/The_Breaker/ check it out

twitter.com/jedijuck

It's a manhwa, you read it from the left to the right.

And yeah, it's a great title

after reading chapter 29 i think i may be hooked. i like where this is going

twitter.com/jedijuck

Im reading this too, initially i thought it was a lot like Veritas.
    Because both Gamroongoon(whatever) and lightening tiger are a lot alike.

But yeah its kinda addictive.

Woww I just read straight through to chapter 62, the latest chapter...This is definitely a great manga so far. Great fighting scenes, got the whole korean love thing going on. There are a few twists in there i figured out quite early and some that i didn't think was coming. I highly recommend this manga to anyone who likes fighting (martial arts and the whole tradition of master-apprentice with twists).

I cant believe alot of ppl in mangashare dont read this. I think this is way better than Veritas, Veritas drags at parts, this doesn't.

Onemanga ranks The Breaker higher than Veritas too

Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    Woww I just read straight through to chapter 62, the latest chapter...This is definitely a great manga so far. Great fighting scenes, got the whole korean love thing going on. There are a few twists in there i figured out quite early and some that i didn't think was coming. I highly recommend this manga to anyone who likes fighting (martial arts and the whole tradition of master-apprentice with twists).

I cant believe alot of ppl in mangashare dont read this. I think this is way better than Veritas, Veritas drags at parts, this doesn't.

Onemanga ranks The Breaker higher than Veritas too
    I just read this accidentally since I was looking for a good action manga. It was pretty good, but I didn't like what happened around the latest chapter...

Really? I thought the latest chapters were great. For a "big" battle, there was no intentional dragging of the fight. Since this IS a korean Manga, what happened to Shiho was predictable...This battle leads to many things for Shioon(ShiWoon) after it is all done with. I derno...after reading Bleach's year long drag which is ongoing...this manga was a great change.

Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    Really? I thought the latest chapters were great. For a "big" battle, there was no intentional dragging of the fight. Since this IS a korean Manga, what happened to Shiho was predictable...This battle leads to many things for Shioon(ShiWoon) after it is all done with. I derno...after reading Bleach's year long drag which is ongoing...this manga was a great change.
    I'm not talking about the battle, but about what happened on the girl...

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    I'm not talking about the battle, but about what happened on the girl...
    Ya...I don't really like that either. My friend was like "WTF?" but..it had to be done. It was actually pretty predictable to me. The moment the chief saw that she was Chunwoo's "limit pusher" i knew that something bad would happen to her. And instead of having the chief using her as a "hostage" for the technique, she just kept bleeding until there was no return, which was a good thing for Chunwoo, there was nothing to hold him back; in fact it got home even madder.

Veteran Member
    Yeah, well, i wonder if she could be saved if shioon gives her some of his ki. I mean, he does heal extremely fast now.. it might be enough to keep her alive anyway.. Though i think she will need a crapload of blood.