• |3| Average

4 22.22%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trace

nice, glad you guys are reading it, I want you to post feedback after you read a couple of volumes.

Seriously, we need to like start a petition for this to become an anime, but only by Sunrise as the first option for the studio, or Madhouse. Sunrise would do this manga such much justice, we would have another cowboy bebop on our hands.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    nice, glad you guys are reading it, I want you to post feedback after you read a couple of volumes.

Seriously, we need to like start a petition for this to become an anime, but only by Sunrise as the first option for the studio, or Madhouse. Sunrise would do this manga such much justice, we would have another cowboy bebop on our hands.
    This is a Korean webcomic, so naming Japanese studios as potential anime just....won't work. -_-' Korean manwha are rarely animated or dramatised. Best chance of that happening would be if the Japanese get the rights to translate it and ecen so, it's unlikely to happen with a webcomic.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    This is a Korean webcomic, so naming Japanese studios as potential anime just....won't work. -_-' Korean manwha are rarely animated or dramatised. Best chance of that happening would be if the Japanese get the rights to translate it and ecen so, it's unlikely to happen with a webcomic.
    Wtg arhazivory, thanks for crushing my hopes and dreams with utter disregard.

LOL, actually the manhwa is being published, least 5 of the 7 volumes have been published so it's not just a webcomic, it's in different format. And I was hoping the popularity of it would grab their attention if fans really want them to, they can make it happen. Odds are against it, your right about that tho.

Oh well, least we can look for the published versions and get binktopia to scan em and part 2 gives something to look forward to.

i liked it,it was a very nice read... i hope a second season comes out

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Wtg arhazivory, thanks for crushing my hopes and dreams with utter disregard.

LOL, actually the manhwa is being published, least 5 of the 7 volumes have been published so it's not just a webcomic, it's in different format. And I was hoping the popularity of it would grab their attention if fans really want them to, they can make it happen. Odds are against it, your right about that tho.

Oh well, least we can look for the published versions and get binktopia to scan em and part 2 gives something to look forward to.
    Oh...nice that it's getting published. I'll hand you a thread of hope then.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Allow me to crush your hopes even further: No.

I loved Volume 3 with Rose and MorrieNoah Jin, and Jin's outro just brought tears to my eyes ( tears of joy lol) but mr begger was my fav character he was pure pwnage in the end.

BTW does anyone know who that person is on the cover of Vol.5?

Veteran Member
    Im not sure, if it is anyone in the story it is closest to jin.. but yeah.. probably the jin before green hair. :-/ But dunno, doesnt look too closely alike to that..

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I loved Volume 3 with Rose and MorrieNoah Jin, and Jin's outro just brought tears to my eyes ( tears of joy lol) but mr begger was my fav character he was pure pwnage in the end.

BTW does anyone know who that person is on the cover of Vol.5?
    yes, glad you loved it. MorrieNoah Jin and mr begger are two of my favorites as well. Can't wait for part 2 huh, I know I'm anxiously waiting for it to start. So tell me where would you place this manga between all the shounen mangas? I would seriously put it on the same levels as Naruto, One Piece, FMA.

As for the volume 5 cover, I think it's MorrieNoah Jin, before he dyed his hair green, might've been depicted as a younger age, you can tell because of the rose pattern on his shirt.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

yes, glad you loved it. MorrieNoah Jin and mr begger are two of my favorites as well. Can't wait for part 2 huh, I know I'm anxiously waiting for it to start. So tell me where would you place this manga between all the shounen mangas? I would seriously put it on the same levels as Naruto, One Piece, FMA.

As for the volume 5 cover, I think it's MorrieNoah Jin, before he dyed his hair green, might've been depicted as a younger age, you can tell because of the rose pattern on his shirt.
    Definitley one of my top manga, up there with Naruto. I was completely drawn in, I've never read a manga with such intense emotions this was a whole new experience for me. I really hope they do Trace justice by rolling out the anime.