View Poll Results: Who is your most favorite Sennin?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rikudou Sennin

4 6.78%
  • Ero Sennin

37 62.71%
  • Rokudaime Hokage Sennin

18 30.51%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Roku your just rewriting what we already know. Give us something new, something we don't know like:

1) Is the Rinnegan connected to the elder brother or just a mutation?
    2) If the rinnegan is a doujutsu passed down by the elder brother can it also decode the secrets Madara was talking about?
    3) if there is a connection would that mean Uchiha & Huuga are distent blood relatives like Senju & Uzumaki?
    3) And would a new doujutsu emerge if Sasuke knocked up a Huuga? ...Well if Sakura doesn't murder the poor pregnant women.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    roku, why didn't you waited until you have the "damn" thing ready?
    It's almost done now. That was step one, step two, we take over the world. Um, wait, no that's not it, step two, we defeat all uchihatards, get ready pinky, tonight is the night.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Roku your just rewriting what we already know. Give us something new, something we don't know like:

1) Is the Rinnegan connected to the elder brother or just a mutation?
    2) If the rinnegan is a doujutsu passed down by the elder brother can it also decode the secrets Madara was talking about?
    3) if there is a connection would that mean Uchiha & Huuga are distent blood relatives like Senju & Uzumaki?
    4) And would a new doujutsu emerge if Sasuke knocked up a Huuga? ...Well if Sakura doesn't murder the poor pregnant women.
    Hey, I was building up the foundation first, before going into detail. Yes, most of those things are known, however most still don't get it or don't want to understand. ****cough, uchihatards, cough****cough, artifice, cough****

I'll try to cover least one topic a week. Check the first post again later when I'm done with it. Btw, why you expecting answers from me, I'm not Kishi, lol. This is just my understanding of the manga.

1. The elder brother got half of the rinnegans powers. It's a division, then going on to dilution, not a mutation.

2. Rinnegan wasn't passed down by the elder brother, only two people can and ever had it, Rikudou and Nagato. The elder brother had an intermediary swirlygan doujutsu. Yes, it should be able to decode least all the secrets of the Mangekyou, the secrets that the Mangekyou eyes see. However it still can't read what was written for Rinnegan eyes only, meaning Nagato.

4. I'll answer number 4 first, Kishi has already said that if an uchiha and hyuga were to mate, the offspring would have one byakugan and one sharingan. This means that they wouldn't combine. They are both the opposite ends of the spectrum. Not only when it comes to one being for taijutsu and the other for genjutsu but the differences in their lineages. I'll explain #3 now

3. I doubt the hyuga and uchiha are directly related. The hyugas don't possess any hate and don't have the strong spiritual energies of Rikudou. Only the younger brother's lineage split up into senjus/uzumakis. However I'm fairly certain that the hyugas/byakugan will have some sort of link to Rikudou. I read a certain theory earlier which I found intriguing (posted somewhere in the doujutsu discussion) that talked about onymusha (taoist) monks who fought off evil spiriits. Byakugan is based on taoism with the yin/yang and the bagua. Rikudou fought off the jyubi and defeated it. Based on that Rikudou's own lineage could be that of a hyuga. See hyugas don't possess his powerful physical/spiritual energies, that's why their power levels stay constant. I just talked about this yesterday in the ask a question thread, I'll post that here as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin
    If it's discovered that Rikudou's own heritage was a hyuga, the byakugan would get instant recognition as deserving of that status of the 3 great doujutsu, and it's gonna be egg on your face, lol. The byakugan is greater than a normal sharingan, it has greater insight, which leads to unbeatable taijutsu, great chakra control, is immune to genjutsu and has limited ninjutsu protection and has one hit kills in close combat and the Mangekyou jutsus only come at such a heavy cost and only few sharingan users ever achieve those. I would rate byakugan and sharingan as equals, with a slight edge to the byakugan user, however each capable of winning against the other depending on the skills/chakra levels of the fighter. Mangekyou beats it easily tho. However it should have a similar resistance to Tsukuyomi if not outright immunity. It's the Amaterasu/Susanoo which are the problems.

See the byakugan's great perception/insight into chakra and the quality chakra control is exactly what one would need to create ninjutsu. That's why it has a great chance of being related to Rikudou. Here's something interesting, Rikudou's heritage could be a hyuga with a byakugan, they are taoist monks seeking harmony with nature, then Rikudou's prior incarnation becomes enlightened and after his death, he's chosen by the heavens as the one to bring salvation to mankind, so he's given immense power, and he's born with the rinnegan with very powerful physical/spiritual energies, his inherent powers of the 7 paths allow him to defeat/control the jyubi, he starts teaching his disciples the principles of ninjutsu, then his power is divided into his two sons, whose powerful lineages are the senjus/uzumakis and uchihas. The diluted sharingan would then become similar in strength to the byakugan that started things rolling. So the power levels would go from low to insanely high, then divided, and then they start losing power back to low until only those with the strongest physical/spiritual energies get those powers back. Basically Rikudou is the link between all those clans, he would have all the powers of each of those clans.
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    I have a suspicion that The byakugan's lineage will also factor into the Rikudou Juubi equation at some point. We have seen how the Izumaki and Senju were both derived from the younger brother. I wouldn't be surprised in a similar relation existed between the Hyuuga and Uchiha. We still don't really know what the Elder brother's eyes were and the byakugan must have come from somewhere, physically it does seem to be closer in similarity to the Rinnegan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin
    Agreed, I used to believe that the byakugan would be some sort of mix between the uchihas and senjus, eyes which concentrated their powers on the physical, the body. Then I suspected just as you that they might've derived from the elder brothers lineage. However after finding out that that byakugan is based on taoism, and reading this one guy's theory on onymusha monks, I posted both those posts in the doujutsu discussion thread earlier, anyways, I'm now starting to believe that the hyugas were Rikudou's heritage. He was most likely born to hyuga parents with byakugan but born with the rinnegan. Now either the heavens chose to give him that power just for the kicks, or there must've been a reason why the baby Rikudou would've been chosen. Since rinnegan is a reference to the samsara cycle, I think it might be safe to say that the prior incarnation of Rikudou could've been a hyuga who found enlightenment, then some decades later was reborn as Rikudou with the rinnegan, and then about a thousand years later he was reborn again as Nagato. See the elder brothers lineage carried hate with them all throughout, hate that the hyugas lack, they seem to be neutral in the feud between the senjus/uchihas. It seems the uzumakis either got sick of the feud and decided to become noncombatants and moved to a secluded island or they were hell bent on protecting the Rikudou's fuuinjutsus.

So far I see the lineages going from hyuga > Rikudou > senjus/uzumakis and uchihas. Rikudou is the chain that binds them all. I love how well Kishi has planned this out.

This thing ended right at the climax like an chapter of Naruto.... dont tell me your taking a week off as well lol.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I second this and will only put TenTen second to a ninja only because Neji and Tenten will have babies together. Canon.
    Neji and Tenten got a kid together and he got a doujutsu! it is said that the doujutsu is mix with Neji byakugan and tenten "ninjustu skills"
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic103183_2.gif

Funny quotes:
    rinnebadass: only said logical stuff and showed facts.

Rlinfamous: Itachi doesn't even need his Sharingan to cast genjutsu. He can cast it with his fingers, his toes, his dick, anything.

Manga Vagabond:
    I never really thought about it. Having a meeting like this, at Lord Koetus's place... Perhaps I'll meet Buddha next.
    --------------------------life------------------------
    eye for an eye, Even and Steven

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I came

Fight me irl bish
    okay then "tonight you"

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Im overwhelmed by the threads compacity and thought. Im not worthy to discuss...

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    If any mods swing by we can all blame Afro-thunda agreed?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Sh_tHappenz View Post
    Im overwhelmed by the threads compacity and thought. Im not worthy to discuss...
    You mean the first post's CAPACITY and thought. Once you read the very next post onward, and you'll see that it contains more de-evolution than a bad pokemon game.

Anywho, as folks have often theorized, I'm hoping that Naruto and Sasuke really do pull a Return of the Jedi and work together to defeat Tobidarachimaruetc. It's like a symbolic and literal reconcillation of the conflict that began the manga, and between the descendants of that conflict, no less.

*Side Note: Hopefully Neji, Tenten, and Lee will be massacred after all is said and done. It's the only way to ensure peace.

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Anywho, as folks have often theorized, I'm hoping that Naruto and Sasuke really do pull a Return of the Jedi and work together to defeat Tobidarachimaruetc. It's like a symbolic and literal reconcillation of the conflict that began the manga, and between the descendants of that conflict, no less.

*Side Note: Hopefully Neji, Tenten, and Lee will be massacred after all is said and done. It's the only way to ensure peace.

Ahhh now heres a smart man!! Back on topic we go!!!

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    If any mods swing by we can all blame Afro-thunda agreed?
    My new sig lol