Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    So is Naruto the more"perfect" Jinchuuriki for gaining total control of the Kyuubi's chakra and purifying it, and taking on unique powers of the Kyuubi (sensing hatred), or is Bee more "perfect" for both befriending his beast and gaining various physical forms of his Hachibi (different tailed modes, partial transformations)?
    Both of them are perfect in being the best jinchirikuu, but it was harder in Naruto's case. You see; Naruto has the most evil / hatred bijuu of all of them,.. so I honestly can't see and DON'T BELIEVE, that Killer Bee could be friends with the Kyuubi. It seems that the bijuu's has their own personality/intelligence etc.. so the only way for Naruto for having control over the most evil bijuu around, is controlling him by locking him down. Kyuubi will never be friends with a host of any other person,.. Kyuubi is pure evil and with what Naruto just did, he became in my eyes, the perfect Jinchirikuu around.

[ I made a post awhile ago about Kyuubi / Madara relationship..

The reason why the kyuubi matches to be an " Uchiha pet " , is because the HATRED LEVEL of the Uchiha's are match- on with the Kyuubi's inner personality; and that is simple destroy everyone that strives for peace and love. Kyuubi is exact like Madara in his catogory; Kyuubi being the most evil one among the Bijuu's, Madara being the most evil one among the Shinobi's + they both have a huge capacity of chakra.. it's a hard thing to deal with; Maximum Hatred and Chakra.]
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

U think Naruto is now going to have to learn how to balance four energies, or will he be able to just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by godlike13 View Post
    U think Naruto is now going to have to learn how to balance four energies, or will he be able to just do it.
    Well, theoretically, the Kyuubi chakra is much more stable now so Ma and Pa should be able to balance the Sage chakra for him letting him stay in Sage/Kyuubi hybrid mode for as long as he can sustain the Kyuubi's chakra.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    i doubt naruto will ever merge with any frogs.. that was jiraiya's thing.. naruto surpassed him as far as mastery over sage chakra is concerned.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

having the level of mastery of the fox's chakra would make sage mode that much more overpowered..

take the chakra sensing abilities of sage mode and mate them to the hatred sensing abilities of his new kyuubi mode..

not only would he be able to sense where everyone is, he wold be able to determine just how much of a badass/evil the person in question is, and do it from such a distance the other person has no clue that naruto is even there

dont forget, we have that little bit of Itachi's power hiding in Naruto somewhere for the the full rematch with sasuke
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    having the level of mastery of the fox's chakra would make sage mode that much more overpowered..

take the chakra sensing abilities of sage mode and mate them to the hatred sensing abilities of his new kyuubi mode..

not only would he be able to sense where everyone is, he wold be able to determine just how much of a badass/evil the person in question is, and do it from such a distance the other person has no clue that naruto is even there

dont forget, we have that little bit of Itachi's power hiding in Naruto somewhere for the the full rematch with sasuke
    Not to mention "That Jutsu", whatever it may be. And Naruto's control over this Kyuubi power will augment him in ways we can't call regular chakra-boosts... with a Shunsin as fast as his father's, and more power to pump into Rasenshuriken, coupled with adding more power to his Sage Mode's aura (extra reach/power). He'll now be far more powerful in mid range, close range, and long range, and he's become much more adept at approaching distant targets with his new speed (and approaching long-range targets was always his weakness).

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Not to mention "That Jutsu", whatever it may be. And Naruto's control over this Kyuubi power will augment him in ways we can't call regular chakra-boosts... with a Shunsin as fast as his father's, and more power to pump into Rasenshuriken, coupled with adding more power to his Sage Mode's aura (extra reach/power). He'll now be far more powerful in mid range, close range, and long range, and he's become much more adept at approaching distant targets with his new speed (and approaching long-range targets was always his weakness).
    Agreed. Naruto has power on a whole other level.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Sage mode + Kyubi Six Path Sage mode + Itachi gift = Susano that looks like sage of the six paths. Ah yes and "THAT" justu will be his weapon.

why is it perceived that kyuubi is more powerful than the other tailed beasts?

just because he has 9 tails, meant that he has to be more powerful than the rest?

as far as im concerned, the jyuubi's chakra that has been seperated by the sage, may or may not be in equal proportions. the number of tails only represents the identity of the different tailed beasts that follows. imho.

it just happens to be so that kyuubi hold a large amount of hatred within him which, explicitsly enables him to influence his host better than most tailed beast.

it sucks to know that naruto is severly overpowered just by the fact that he now controls the kyuubi's chakra. picture this, minato on his own could fight on par vs madara & kyuubi (unsealed version) ...imagine minato as a jinchuuriki, that would be extreme pawnage, right? so this idea that kyuubi is uber awesome just does not apply to me, coupled with the fact that half his(kyuubi) chakra has been permanently sealed within the death god.

Quote Originally Posted by jest1081 View Post
    why is it perceived that kyuubi is more powerful than the other tailed beasts?

just because he has 9 tails, meant that he has to be more powerful than the rest?

as far as im concerned, the jyuubi's chakra that has been seperated by the sage, may or may not be in equal proportions. the number of tails only represents the identity of the different tailed beasts that follows. imho.

it just happens to be so that kyuubi hold a large amount of hatred within him which, explicitsly enables him to influence his host better than most tailed beast.

it sucks to know that naruto is severly overpowered just by the fact that he now controls the kyuubi's chakra. picture this, minato on his own could fight on par vs madara & kyuubi (unsealed version) ...imagine minato as a jinchuuriki, that would be extreme pawnage, right? so this idea that kyuubi is uber awesome just does not apply to me, coupled with the fact that half his(kyuubi) chakra has been permanently sealed within the death god.
    Facts:

Minato never went against both the Kyuubi and Madara at the same time... he handled Madara, and warped one of the Kyuubi's blasts. He fought them separately, and only took down the Kyuubi by sealing it, which cost him his life.

Minato could not have become the Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki, Naruto inherited the traits that allowed him to accomplish that from his mother. Not to mention Naruto's own hardships are what strengthened him to overcome its hatred, and I honestly doubt Minato went through as much as Naruto. I mean, the kid's been targeted by Akatsuki since he was a kid, and hated by his fellow villagers throughout his childhood.

The Kyuubi has been pretty much universally accepted as the strongest of the tailed beasts. There's a reason that the most powerful ninjas (Senju and Uchiha) kept the Kyuubi for themselves, and yes, the number of tails does seem to represent the relative strength of the beasts.

Naruto just got another boost to speed/strength/stamina. He already excelled in these areas, and it's up to him to put it to use. And I mean, how much more overpowered did he need to be? He's grasping at the one special source of power he has in order to help take down Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, or Madara's (soon to be) Rinnegan, or the Jyuubi, or Kabuto's Edo Tensei'd Akatsuki Army... against anyone else, Naruto was already stronger while in Sage Mode.

I think it's fair for Naruto to gain the power of a tailed beast, given the circumstances... the opponents he has left to face are all at a lever higher than Yondaime, and likely higher the Pain. He needs more power, and he's the only one able to wield it. It's his birthright, which his parents sacrificed themselves to give him. It's the reason Akatsuki's always targeted him, and why the villagers hated him, and why his life's been so fucked up. So I think he derves it.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 09-13-2010 at 05:42 AM.