Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar

Naruto Kyuubi Chakra: Whats The Diffrence?

OK this mabye a waist of thread but I just want an answer.

In the original naruto series when Naruto use to kindly ask for some chakra from the friendly Kyuubi, he used to have overflowing orange/red chakra all over him, but still having control over his body and will completley.

This Kinda of chakra:
    Spoiler!

But in the Shippuden series after the fight over each other's will. Naruto can now call apon the Kyuubi's chakra in a diffrent way but still having control over his Body and will.

This kind of Chakra:
    Spoiler!

Now despite seeing all the visual diffrences. I say he should have the same kind of power ups because in a way he is still taking chakra from the Kyuubi. SO the chakra should be the same. Whats the diffrence between the 2 chakras?

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

It's purified, now it's without the kyubi's hate.

Naruto is also in complete control of the chakra now. Before, the Kyuubi tried to control and take Naruto over by injecting elements of its mind into naruto and causing physical transformation, this has caused naruto to loose his mind and lash out, as he did when he faced Orochimaru in the 4 tailed form.

Today Naruto presumeably controls how much chakra he wants or needs.

A side note:

If you're getting your info mostly from the anime, espescially early anikme, your info might not be correct or up to date.

I noticed this thread was posted in the anime forum.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Cockney Geezer
    One is red the other yellow, mix it and it's orange. The pure one is yellow, the Kyuubi chakra is red. Hence when the Kyuubi shoots a cero, it's red.

Why did I say Cero?

I have 2 related questions. Why is there a difference between how Naruto uses the kyubi's powers and how Bee uses the 8 tailed beast's powers. Can Naruto bring out the Kyubi and control it like how Bee can bring out the 8 tail beast?

Quote Originally Posted by katz0089 View Post
    I have 2 related questions. Why is there a difference between how Naruto uses the kyubi's powers and how Bee uses the 8 tailed beast's powers.
    Killerbee tamed and befriended his bijuu Naruto just stole its chakra. In Killerbee's case his bijuu offers its chakra to him but it still has a degree of freedom, its personality is able to influence him at least somewhat. In Naruto's case he locked out the Kyuubi's influence, he separated it from its power and now he is able to draw on the power freely without the Kyuubi's mind being present.
    Quote Originally Posted by katz0089 View Post
    Can Naruto bring out the Kyubi and control it like how Bee can bring out the 8 tail beast?
    My guess is no. Naruto locked the Kyuubi away separate from its power. When Naruto uses the power it is just a big ball of chakra, Bee still interacts with the 8-tails when he uses its chakra.

So is Naruto the more"perfect" Jinchuuriki for gaining total control of the Kyuubi's chakra and purifying it, and taking on unique powers of the Kyuubi (sensing hatred), or is Bee more "perfect" for both befriending his beast and gaining various physical forms of his Hachibi (different tailed modes, partial transformations)?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    So is Naruto the more"perfect" Jinchuuriki for gaining total control of the Kyuubi's chakra and purifying it, and taking on unique powers of the Kyuubi (sensing hatred), or is Bee more "perfect" for both befriending his beast and gaining various physical forms of his Hachibi (different tailed modes, partial transformations)?
    I was also wondering the same thing. Furthermore, does Naruto have access of the original full power of Kyubi or only half of its power since i think his dad separated the Kyibi's power into himself and Naruto.

Cockney Geezer
    I don't think that it's exactly all of the yin and yan energy that was exactly evenly split.

From what we can tell, it's obvious for the Sage, when the bijuus to be seperated, the sage used part of his Chakra which formed the Yin and the Yan per Bijuu. The moon has the other part of the Jyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh_tHappenz View Post
    OK this mabye a waist of thread but I just want an answer.

In the original naruto series when Naruto use to kindly ask for some chakra from the friendly Kyuubi, he used to have overflowing orange/red chakra all over him, but still having control over his body and will completley.
    Naruto never kindly asked for chakra from the Kyuubi. The very first time he accessed it willingly he basically told the Kyuubi "If I die, you die so start paying some rent." Every time he's talked to the Kyuubi its been a rather unpleasant conversation between the two.

He had control because the amount of chakra he was taking wasn't enough to really start screwing with him. However, it still was doing minor things. He healed extremely fast, got faster/stronger/more perceptive, his teeth and nails elongated, and he was quite a bit more aggressive than usual.

But in the Shippuden series after the fight over each other's will. Naruto can now call apon the Kyuubi's chakra in a diffrent way but still having control over his Body and will.
    Because the Kyuubi's mind is no longer there. Early on in Shippuden, Naruto would quickly accelerate through his tails and get to the point where he couldn't control himself because the Kyuubi's mind was there, and he could only really use up to two tails safely as he started to lose control at the three tailed mark.

Now despite seeing all the visual diffrences. I say he should have the same kind of power ups because in a way he is still taking chakra from the Kyuubi. SO the chakra should be the same. Whats the diffrence between the 2 chakras?
    So far, he is showing the same power ups just to a larger scale. He is far faster than he normally would be, exceptionally stronger, and his perception shot up a ton. I base this on the facts that he got his foot stuck in a wall by running to it, with a single punch he gave Kisame an amazing injury, and he was able to notice stuff just by how evil they were.

The difference between the two versions of the same power is the presence of the Kyuubi's mind.