View Poll Results: Do you think (some) paramecia have the ability to evolve?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yep they sure do

6 46.15%
  • maybe we'll just have to wait and see

1 7.69%
  • Nah...where did you get this crazy theory?

6 46.15%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    So by 'evolve', you really just mean that the DF user finds some innovative way to use their DF to make it's basic abilities stronger or more effective (like Luffy's gears)?
    Hmm yea pretty much they evolve thier uses and strenght most times appearance! But its the same ability!!!
    luffy advanced his rubber ability so he can now use it to improve his speed strenght and appearance this is why I say he "evolved" past his standard capabilities which were just streaching his limbs to throw a punch or what not.

megellans poison ability evolved pass normLy poisoning people but is able to corode and destroy the stone walls of ID though it wasn't stated this is why my theory has reason to believe he trained his poison ability to do so
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by gaza-pirate View Post
    Hmm yea pretty much they evolve thier uses and strenght most times appearance! But its the same ability!!!
    luffy advanced his rubber ability so he can now use it to improve his speed strenght and appearance this is why I say he "evolved" past his standard capabilities which were just streaching his limbs to throw a punch or what not.

megellans poison ability evolved pass normLy poisoning people but is able to corode and destroy the stone walls of ID though it wasn't stated this is why my theory has reason to believe he trained his poison ability to do so
    I was wrong about the way gear 2 works,( in a way) but I did say that the basic info of them using their devil fruits is common knowledge. I also said its not the fruit evolving, but the person itself. But we already admitted together we agree on that. And I think Chopper ate the human devil fruit. Someone here asked that.

Well we can't say its just the person cause they wouldn't have the ability without the fruit so I guess its the both person and ability iguess.
    In the case of brook he can not evolve from his fruit as the ability is not one that has manny capabilities or options so brook is an exeption!

But really guys we need to talk more about paramecia or else it kills the purpose of the thread so please no zoan I'd logia u less they are being contrasted to paramecia
    doflamingo

You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

I'm going with every Devil Fruit cane level up but it's just the persone who has it must find the way
    Last edited by Tunder Luffy; 08-10-2010 at 12:15 AM.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    I'm going with evry Devil Fruit cane level up but it's just the persone who has it must find the way
    so are you agreeing with my theory or just partially agreeing?
    doflamingo

Veteran Member
    Well, its not really that the fruit is changing... I mean, luffy is still using rubber. It is not his ability for his rubber body to allow him to do anything besides being rubber. Its truly just how he uses it.. Its the same thing with logia. They will be rubber or fire (or something else..) It hasnt been shown in any way that those 2 have evolved.. yet.

Maybe zoan can, though, seeing as they have different "levels" and it makes much more sense that they wouldnt start out with multiple ones, but then again that giraffe guy ended up having more than 1 right away ( I think) but it does seem like they have more "levels" then when they start.. Or they can develop more I mean, like... maybe chopper wont need pills soon for some of his levels and will use different pills for other levels.

In all of the "evolutions of paramecia" that weve seen, all of them seem to be new ways of using their DF. Give more "evolutions" like luffy's and see if someone can make them all be just innovative ways of using their fruit. If some are unexplainable than maybe they do evolve.. But i guess luffy's is the only one weve actually seen "evolve"... the acid guys and whoever else you mentioned was already like that. But ill just say now that it is very likely he can change his acid.. that, or he can just strengthen the acid so it can corrode walls, and not just flesh..

u say fire logia hasent evolvd jet but if u looked at ace vs blackbeard the atk where ace used the little green fire and then it expended if i may say i tink thats part of hi's evolvd Devil Fruit becuese remeber thats not just fire it compresing fire and then let it expend

And i'm saying EveryDevil fruit cane evolve even Brook's, but no idee how jet
    Last edited by Tunder Luffy; 08-10-2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: spelling it wrong

Why do you keep misspelling every and then bolding it? Are you trying to make me troll on purpose?

Sorry hand banana i have dislectia so please for give me

and I found a way to upgrade brook's Devil Fruit: he is able to split hi's bones so he cane avoide slisingsof sword like the bara bara no mi but he cane only do it where hi's bones split
    It's not realy evolvd devil fruit but more becuese he's a skeleton but still it wouldent be possible without hi's devil fruit
    Last edited by Tunder Luffy; 08-10-2010 at 01:13 AM.

Veteran Member
    Even if you find ways, unless it actually happens, it doesnt matter.

There are ways to make flames green.. (how could you tell the color?) and then its still all fire control.. i mean, he controls fire.. its a fire logia, expanding fire shouldnt be hard for him. Compressing and expanding fire is still control over fire.