View Poll Results: Do you think (some) paramecia have the ability to evolve?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yep they sure do

6 46.15%
  • maybe we'll just have to wait and see

1 7.69%
  • Nah...where did you get this crazy theory?

6 46.15%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece Paramecia Devil fruit's possible hidden power!?

Ok so this is my very first thread and the main purpose is to discucss my theory on the possible hidden power that lies within the parecia type devil fruit. This thread can also be used to talk anything PARMECIA.
    And for all those people who may have negative comments about this thread and might think its lame or what not just keep it to yourself of find another thread why stay and comment on something you don't like? :-D

Right back to my theory. Following the title of this thread I came up with the theory that some if not all paramecia type devil fruit users have the hidden ability/potential to "EVOLVE" their standard abilities and surpass its normal capabilities and expectations! Most people believe that the paramecia class DF is weak and sometimes useless compared to its counterparts, but I believe that the paramecia is able to advance and adapt (evolve) from its usual so called weak state to a stronger state and thus raising the standard ability to a higher level. But this can only be achieved through enough training and practice of the certain ability by the respective fruit user.

My theory is heavily based on some instances in One Piece where some paramecia class fruit users are able to achieve a more advanced form of there base ability allowing them to become more power full and have a new set of techniques.
    such as luffy advancing the power of his gomu gomu no mi with the use of his "GEAR" techiques making is standard rubber ability much more stronger and takes all his previous techniques to "another level" as quoted by himself
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

all df can be just as strong as there "counterparts" it all depends on the users
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    all df can be just as strong as there "counterparts" it all depends on the users

You are so right its not what power you have but how you train and master out I think it was croc that said that
    doflamingo

You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

another example maybe Megallons ability to produce and create poison that only affected living thins at first was able to get so strong that it could destroy impel down as it was burning away at its walls

Another is the marine ( not sure of his name) with the ability to rust metal was able to rust zoros skin I believe that he advanced his devil fruit powers to do so
    doflamingo

its just that they learned how to control there powers and how to adapt to different situations zoan types can do that to just look at rob lucci he could control hes zoan transformations to a point where he had 4 forms i think
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

I thought it was common knowledge? Your theory really doesn't provide much detail at all. All devil fruits users have the ability to evolve.

Edit: And we agree on this. \o/
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 08-09-2010 at 03:38 PM.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I thought it was common knowledge? Your theory really doesn't provide much detail at all. All devil fruits have the ability to evolve.
    But I think paramecia are more inclined to evolve that is to say that they have more potential than the other two
    Zoan; u turn into a half human animal hybrid
    logia; u get to turn into and control an element of some sorts what can kizaru's light evolve to? Or crocs sand yes they maybecomce stronger but to evolve and change that's what paramecia are most likely capable of
    doflamingo

Quote Originally Posted by gaza-pirate View Post
    But I think paramecia are more inclined to evolve that is to say that they have more potential than the other two
    Zoan; u turn into a half human animal hybrid
    logia; u get to turn into and control an element of some sorts what can kizaru's light evolve to? Or crocs sand yes they may become stronger but to evolve and change that's what paramecia are most likely capable of
    Its not the fruit that evolves, its the user's ability to evolve. Luffy Gears works due to him heating his body. Flesh wouldn't be able to maintain the heat, but rubber is absorbing the heat.

Having a better understanding of what your fruit can do unlocks more potential of that fruit's ability. Chopper understood his fruit, and developed something to help unlock more of its potential.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Its not the fruit that evolves, its the user's ability to evolve. Luffy Gears works due to him heating his body. Flesh wouldn't be able to maintain the heat, but rubber is absorbing the heat.
    u are wrong my friend luffy's gear second has nothing to do with him heating his body but luffy's being a rubber man compresses his body inturn allowing his blood to rappodly pumped through his body making him faster and stronger because he is made of rubber his internal organs can strech and keep up with faster moving blood flow if he wasn't the would explode on the strain and stress of pumping his blood so fast.

Even though you have a better understanding of let's say crocs sand I don't think its possibble for crocs sand to evolve past being hard or soft look at how long some of these logia type useres have had their abilities especially the admirals don't you think that after all those years they would try to train them Selves and become stronger I'm sure they are at their strongest and have so far shown no difference from the basic logia qualities
    doflamingo

Quote Originally Posted by gaza-pirate View Post
    u are wrong my friend luffy's gear second has nothing to do with him heating his body but luffy's being a rubber man compresses his body inturn allowing his blood to rappodly pumped through his body making him faster and stronger because he is made of rubber his internal organs can strech and keep up with faster moving blood flow if he wasn't the would explode on the strain and stress of pumping his blood so fast.

Even though you have a better understanding of let's say crocs sand I don't think its possibble for crocs sand to evolve past being hard or soft look at how long some of these logia type useres have had their abilities especially the admirals don't you think that after all those years they would try to train them Selves and become stronger I'm sure they are at their strongest and have so far shown no difference from the basic logia qualities
    When you increase your blood flow that dramatically your body heats up. Why do you think the steam is coming off his body?

Your next paragraph makes no sense. The more sand Croc compresses, the harder it becomes. As far as the Captains go we still haven't seen much out of them. So its not a safe bet to judge their powers just yet.