View Poll Results: Do you think (some) paramecia have the ability to evolve?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yep they sure do

6 46.15%
  • maybe we'll just have to wait and see

1 7.69%
  • Nah...where did you get this crazy theory?

6 46.15%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    Sorry hand banana i have dislectia so please for give me

and I found a way to upgrade brook's Devil Fruit: he is able to split hi's bones so he cane avoide slisingsof sword like the bara bara no mi but he cane only do it where hi's bones split
    It's not realy evolvd devil fruit but more becuese he's a skeleton but still it wouldent be possible without hi's devil fruit
    His devil fruit allows to be revived. Making evolving his powers to grow flesh would make more sense.

Think this was explained by Rob Lucci in water 7 that only zoan can evolve getting stronger through training. And the paramecia/logia was explained by Crocodile on the first fight with Luffy. Even though he was probably refering to them all but makes more sense for paramecia/logia on what he said. How you honed your devil fruit abilities or manipulate them can be the difference on making new attack methods. Something along those lines I would look for the chapter pages but you all know the situation we are all in now. If anyone know a good manga site that doesn't have billion advertisements please inform me.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Even if you find ways, unless it actually happens, it doesnt matter.

There are ways to make flames green.. (how could you tell the color?) and then its still all fire control.. i mean, he controls fire.. its a fire logia, expanding fire shouldnt be hard for him. Compressing and expanding fire is still control over fire.
    I think you are missing the point. ENEn if you evolve you would still have the same ability just diferent ways for using it than before, the appearance may change but isn't always the case and evolving most definitely is suposed to increase your ability some way or another be it speed, strenght or what have you.

I'm just saying again that if ace figuerd a way to make his fire burn blue I would say that his powers have evolved because blue flames burn stronger than the normal red orange due to the amount methane. It would still be fire control but more advance(evolved) version as it has
    1)changed in appearance
    2)more than likely improved the power of his fire ability
    3)improved his uses of the his ability (in that he can now burn and melt things he other wise cougars)
    so I believe once two or more of these factors are preasant it is safe to say that the user along with their ability have EVOLVED!!
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by gaza-pirate View Post
    I think you are missing the point. ENEn if you evolve you would still have the same ability just diferent ways for using it than before, the appearance may change but isn't always the case and evolving most definitely is suposed to increase your ability some way or another be it speed, strenght or what have you.

I'm just saying again that if ace figuerd a way to make his fire burn blue I would say that his powers have evolved because blue flames burn stronger than the normal red orange due to the amount methane. It would still be fire control but more advance(evolved) version as it has
    1)changed in appearance
    2)more than likely improved the power of his fire ability
    3)improved his uses of the his ability (in that he can now burn and melt things he other wise cougars)
    so I believe once two or more of these factors are preasant it is safe to say that the user along with their ability have EVOLVED!!
    +1 i agree

Veteran Member
    So, from what youre saying, its that his DF became stronger... When i think of Evolution, i figure actual change, but i guess strengthening could be considered evolution.. Although I would say its a bad example. Strengthening is a much better word. I mean, his abilities are exactly the same, but his flame is just stronger.. Thats what you are saying. It is probable that his DF "evolved" (well.. became stronger...) because of time and training.

But, where is the proof that his flames actually got stronger, anyway? He could have already had the ability but chose not to use it because it strains him...

And, if any ability has evolved.. its definitely Teach's.. i mean he figured out how to get a 2nd DF.. although, its more of a evolution for a person with DF. While, ace's flames might have just gotten hotter, it couldve been because of the place he was in.. There could have been a flammable gas in the air where his flame is stronger (where exactly was this?).. I mean, he could release flammable gasses to make his flame stronger, itd be like how luffy does his gear. A new way to use his ability to make him stronger, not evolution... (although, thinking along those lines might eventually lead them to "evolution")

^LOL I think you missinderstood me again. When I say "strenghten" its just one of the three factors that I believe will occur during evolution u are thinking of a change of ability and is this were to happen then a "transformation" would take place not evolution! Evolution takes all the skills and normal abilities the user has and increases them to a higher level so in this case it HAS to be the same ability not expect anything different!!!
    Rembrr my 3 factors for evolution;
    1. change in appearance(not always the case)
    2. Increase in the abiliti'e power,speed,sterenght or what have you this is the most likely to occur
    3. Advance uses in the ability meaning doing things you couldn't use your standard abilities couldn't do before
    As I said b4 once 2 or more of these factors are shown I'm calling it evolution

Oh yea and aces flames were no where in anime or manga shown to burn blue I was just using him as an example of how I think his evolution might be since u guys brought him up:-)
    doflamingo

You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Veteran Member
    Is that really evolution? Or is it them just strengthening themselves by training/time/fighting? I mean, its not so different from zoro learning to cut steel...

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Is that really evolution? Or is it them just strengthening themselves by training/time/fighting? I mean, its not so different from zoro learning to cut steel...
    Ok try this think about all the things you ever saw evolve on any show and compare them with what I'm saying and tell me if you don't see a pattern or similar resemblence to the point I'm trying to make.

No matter how strong you get that still doesn't mean you evolved!
    Look at luffy for instance back at thriller bark no matter how strong he was imagine him fighting oars or moria in his base state alone whitout any gears. What do you think would happen?
    since we first saw luffy to now he has gotten imensely stronger enev in his normal self alone but that still wasn't enough to keep up with the other oponents, luffy realizing this pushed him self beyond normal capabilities and thus "evolved" his abilities now I want you to fit my 3 evolution factors to luffy and tell me if his gear techniques agree with what I'm saying or not!

In zoro's case its kinda hard to say because he did advance his cutting abilities and he got alot stronger so based on my 3evolutionary factors I'm going to say his swardman ship evolved in that he took his standard cutting abilities to a higher level(cutting steal) so I'm guessing you could say he used an advance/evolved thecnique to cut steel on the count of his primary techniques didnt work
    doflamingo

Mayby Level up is a better word for it ?

Veteran Member
    Yeah, id say its more along the lines of just getting stronger, or leveling up if you will... When i think of evolution, i think of the human evolution, or caterpillar to butterfly, of pokemon evolving, or how technology has evolved..

The 3 things you mentioned are pretty much how shonen supernatural characters get stronger.. but i guess you can say its an evolution of their abilities.. But you seem to think its unique, but pretty much all powers can change like that... because most powers in shonen supernatural mangas can get stronger.. i mean, if they dont they kinda become a bit boring, unless they were just that strong to begin with and had that vast of an arsenal of moves..