Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    well, its monthly releases.. so about a month after the last one releases.. As long as the mangaka isnt taking a break or something.

It does make you wonder why the earl hasnt already wiped them out.. I can only guess that he is waiting for all 14 noahs to be there at once or something. But from what youve seen he coulda just destroyed their base with like 5 level 4s and tons of 3s,2s, and 1s at any time.. The only ones he need be wary of are the generals it would seem..

But on a side note, the first noah with an innocence.. Plus i wonder what allen's noah power will be.. He could be a complete badass now! Think about it, long life span from noah- means that his innocence will take longer to kill him (Since its parasitic), a good innocence too.. candidate for the heart, and then also an unknown power from his noah blood that just awakened. Unless they are going to say his power is his musician (complete bs of a power...) then he should be one of the strongest.. Plus, i dont see how that would even let him harm the earl if thats his power..

Quote Originally Posted by im2monkey4u View Post
    when exactly should the next chapter be up?
    in a month
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the next chapter should be up spetember 4th (japanese release date)

my prediction is that Kanda will live, given the fact that he made a promise to himself that he would not die and what he said to the woman from his drems (past life) that he would find her. Maybe he will show some emotion besides anger. Alma seems to be wearing himself down to the bone, I don't think that he'll live past this chapter. Alma is a pretty much a big kid, maybe he wants to kill Yu because he is afraid to be alone.

I stop reading Dr.grayman think around chapter 160-180 remember seeing the Noahs at some fancy party or something. Did much change after that? Is it worth continuing it? Did what's his name end up with minari? Any freaking developments?

read it and find out
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't want to waste my time if nothing significantly change because after that last brawl inside the arc was retarded those Noah's survive just felt like it was just being a dragged out story.

read it and see i dont spoil LOL but i do think u should read it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

agree. its not a waste of time to read this.Ü

Alright I take both your words for it.

yeah just be ready it gets crazy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]