Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    To be honest I kinda have a feeling that kanda and Alma are going to do something like ascribe themselves and die together to save Allen since he saved them both I mean look at Alma he's crying.

I meant sacrifice themselves not ascribe.

epic chapter and the fifth thing could just be a typo i guess and allen WHO KNOWS what will happen ??????????????? but at least kanda woke up and could alma join them or some thing ? ? ? and i have a feeling that the Hitler looking guy could use this to try and push allen out of the order ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i hate that hitler looking guy. i wish the noah effs his ass up!

i think he wont kick allen out since the allen mind will still be the one thinking instead he will place him under house arrest then try to experiment on him as a noah.

i dont get why the noahs dont destroy the order yet..do you think there is an involvement in the higher ups of the order?maybe this is the one marian is talking about..

IK i mean it looks like the earl could blow the order apart any time he wants to you know i dont know whats going on maybe there is some thing he needs first IDK
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah it just doesnt make sense, if he has that many level4s how come when they infiltrated the science dept to take the egg they only brought one noah with level 2's and 3's..

IK there has to be some thing going on here it dont make any sense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

id hate it if it will be like claymore..the one you are taking orders to fight will be the one you go against in the end..its sounding more like a cliche.

YES i see what you saying but man i just dont know ???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Question continuance

when exactly should the next chapter be up?