Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-Man 197 Discussion / 198 Predictions

Seriously? Nobody updated it yet?

http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/66123399/1

I guess the 40-page monthly release I've been wishing for ain't coming true.

Translation issues?

Why are the two illusions different? TN both says Gogen.

Does that mean that Illusions have various levels too?
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 08-08-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post

Translation issues?

I guess so. Now, is Allen gonna become a Noah? I mean his skin's just like them, and wat's Kanda and Alma gonna do now?
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

Great chapter! D.Gray-Man never disappoints me.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter! D.Gray-Man never disappoints me.
    Except for the number of pages (in a way this is similar to Claymore). :(

FMA spoiled me.

Anyway, I guess with human-Allen will be out for a while. Time for the 13th to intervene.

Translation issues?

The answer is allready in this chapter

First panel on the left

Damn, it was good, but Earl is really horny for Allen Noah ;P

So does that confirm that when Kanda sublimates his soul, his illusions become different too?

AFAIK, when he does, his hair color changes. That has been very obvious. That doesn't necessarily mean that it's the cause of the change in attack by the same illusion. However, it might just be the case as we have little obvious evidence(s)/fact(s) so far.

Hm ? Deosn't Gogen mean Fifth Illusion ? From what I can see is that Gogen is the level of transformation (sublimation of his soul) so the name of the atack come's after it.

So he has at least 2 atacks at the level 5 sublimation /

Except for the number of pages (in a way this is similar to Claymore). :(

FMA spoiled me.

Anyway, I guess with human-Allen will be out for a while. Time for the 13th to intervene.
    Yeah the number of pages was less than others but it was ok. I got over the fact that we have to wait a month though.

Yup the 13th will be showing up next chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Doubt and Trust
    This chapter is soooo good. I was really really hoping for a longer releaase though! P.S.- Allen turns into the *14th*, not the 13th.
    I realllly can't wait to see that! We have waited long enough!!!!

New here so I'm not entirely sure what to do and so I shall post predictions for how it's going to go down concerning future chapter. There are several ways this could lead. #1 Allen could get snagged by the earl which could branch off in two directions a.Allen becomes a Noah, leaving his friends and beliefs behind and exchanging them for his "Save the akuma" campaign. (highly unlikely but who knows) b.his friends could go on a long journey in hopes of rescuing Allen. (most likely to be accompanied by long talks of friendship from lenalee =.= ) . . . #2 Allen could go under house arrest since he got all noahfied much like what happened after the ark incident or they could completely kick him out. (house arrest seems more likely than anything but very unhoped for) . . . #3 Everyone who saw what happened to Allen could forget and go on their merry little ways like nothing ever happened, or they could all die. (would be kinda lame if this happened. . . Anyway that's what I think might happen and would like any reply challenging or supporting the views mentioned above.