Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece Episode 461 English Subbed The Beginning of the War! Ace and Whitebeard's P

http://www.watch-onepiece.com/watch/...nglish-subbed/

Greath episode

Ace rulled as rookie

Captain and commander sound so similar in Japanese.

So tru

But come on u must admit Ace was just such a baddass rookie

Was disappointed they changed whitebeard's voice actor, the new one killed his laugh too doesn't sound like the old gurararara. Vista voice actor to me didn't match his character but that's what I get for reading on characters ahead of the anime. Marco voice actor stood the same although they drew his head kind a stupid compared to last time. Well looking forward to the war now all the chit chat is over with, now we can see some real sh*t take place.

pretty good episode. So what fruit was that, that blackbeard stole? and that incident was 3 years prior to when he met Luffy and his strawhats right? And 3 1/2 years prior to current time with the war? Also blackbeards crew that came to the war, were they the same ones whom he broke out of prison?

Lol @ Ace swallowing the whole bone along with the chicken and still didn't choke, but he starts to choke later when eating softer food.

What was up with whitebeard cracking the air? I don't think that's how it was displayed in the manga, it just felt weird how they showed it in the anime.

Watching the anime is so much more fun than the manga, whose drawings get so confusing at times, guess I'll just have to watch the whole anime from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    pretty good episode. So what fruit was that, that blackbeard stole? and that incident was 3 years prior to when he met Luffy and his strawhats right? And 3 1/2 years prior to current time with the war? Also blackbeards crew that came to the war, were they the same ones whom he broke out of prison?
    Blackbeard stole the yami yami fruit, that gave him his logia power darkness, I'm not really sure how long it was but if I had to guess the "incident" (if your refering to when Ace left chasing after BlackBeard) probably few months before meeting Blackbeard don't think it took him 3 years to chase him down. And as for his new crew yes he freed the top lvl 6 criminals and made them his crew mates. Those were the same ones who came to the war and gave the final blow to Whitebeard.

What was up with whitebeard cracking the air? I don't think that's how it was displayed in the manga, it just felt weird how they showed it in the anime.
    The manga displayed it the same way, also commented it the same way by a marine "The air is cracking?" I thought the haki sound effect before the air cracking was weird more then the air itself cracking.

Watching the anime is so much more fun than the manga, whose drawings get so confusing at times, guess I'll just have to watch the whole anime from the start.
    I didn't like his drawings from back then so I started with the anime first then read the manga on where I left off in the anime. The anime sure made it a lot easier to understand the manga, because it shows the humor better and fights with abilities that sometimes in the manga may look strange. Oda improved a lot though imo I think you can see it all through out the marineford war.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-09-2010 at 01:09 PM.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Ohhhh weeeee!

Finally! I almost pissed myself when I saw it out.

Also is it just me or is Whitebeard's laugh weird....
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

What should i say. For me they ruined the whole Episode. It was one of the most epic manga chapters in One Piece so far.

And what did they do?

First of all they ruined his laugh. This wasn´t even laughing it was more cough than laugh.

And then the animation.... it was even worse than Naruto this week.

N.A.R.U.T.O

You know the anime where they used all of a sudden cartoon animations in the pain arc.

I don´t know what you guys think but a chapter like this deserves more.
    I mean take a look at the fight Ulqiorra against Ichigo. THAT was a good animation.

So i can only hope for next week. For me it can´t get much worse.

LOL! Shanks has his left arm!

Cool episode it's going to be a great animated battle.
    Signature by me.